DC Multiverse 7" The Flash Movie Flash Figure Preview

JayC

Shown below via Kato are the first in-hand images of the new McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie DC Multiverse 7" Scale Michael Keaton Batmobile vehicle which costs $60. In these images we can see the Mezco One:12 Collective Michael Keaton Batman figure standing next to it.

While the vehicle is currently sold out pretty much everywhere online, it has started showing up at Macy Department stores along with most of the other Flash Movie Mcfarlane stuff. Remember TRU stores are now in the Macy's department stores. These should start shipping out soon to folks who were able to pre-order them online last month.

Batmbobile-In-Hand 2.jpg

Batmbobile-In-Hand 3.jpg

Batmbobile-In-Hand 4.jpg

Batmbobile-In-Hand 5.jpg

Batmbobile-In-Hand.jpg

Batmobile-In-Hand-01.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shown below via camp_crystal_lake_collector are more in-hand images of the new McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie DC Multiverse 7" Scale Michael Keaton Batmobile vehicle which costs $60. In these images we can see the Mezco One:12 Collective Michael Keaton Batman figure standing next to it and sitting inside the car.

While the vehicle is currently sold out pretty much everywhere online, it has started showing up at Macy Department stores along with most of the other Flash Movie Mcfarlane stuff. Remember TRU stores are now in the Macy's department stores. These should start shipping out soon to folks who were able to pre-order them online last month.

Batmobile 0.jpg

Batmobile 2.jpg

Batmobile 4.jpg

Batmobile 5.jpg

Batmobile 6.jpg

Batmobile 7.jpg

Batmobile.jpg

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Artoyz said:

Am I the only one that thinks the Mezco Batman is trash? Man it looks soo bad.

The face/head is it's saving grace!

There's an entire thread devoted to the Mezco '89 Batman if you want to know what people are saying about it.

On 3/16/2023 at 1:13 AM, glhshelby said:

I gave up on collecting McFarlane figures a while back (there’s just ALWAYS something I hated about most of them) but I’m slightly torn on the 89 Batmobile. On one hand, it’s very cheap looking. On the other, it’s a nearly full size 1/12 scale vehicle for less than $100 which is pretty amazing. It’s an almost guaranteed buy for me, but I’ll have to see how the final product looks. It would be great to have with my NECA Keaton (or possible the Mezco)

I'm with you on the cheap looking factor.  The body looks like paper-thin plastic and probably doesn't weigh much. 
That's the only way I think they could get it down to that price point. 

• Thanks 1

What is up with the canopy colors? (a question I have seen asked dozens of times) In some pics it looks darker and in some pics it looks like its battleship grey. It's amazing how Todd can make a great toy while F-ing it up at the same time. That takes some skill. The decision and design choices they make are baffling...like upcoming reign of the Supermen figures...mostly classic versions of Superboy, Steel and Eradicator with some design tweeks, which is fine....then a completely non classic Cyborg Superman (in a money grabbing two pack I might add). I'm sure he will do a more classic version down the line once those have been on the market for a bit. Standard operating procedure for all toy companies it seems. While I won't 'boycott' the line, I find myself being MUCH pickier and selective when buying the figures. I usually wait for many of them to go on clearance..

10 hours ago, larryw3158 said:

This looks nothing like Afflek in face or body.

Which is the level of accuracy we've come to expect from McFarlane. It's so sad that for all their other advances and improvements, actor likeness just doesn't seem to be a priority for them when so many other companies are knocking it out of the park right now.

3 hours ago, Satam said:

Is that an open floor or is there just a clear plastic window in the footwell?

Looks like plastic window. You could see it clearly in the pic demonstrating how the front wheels pop out.

5 hours ago, deecee4 said:

Looks like plastic window. You could see it clearly in the pic demonstrating how the front wheels pop out.

I missed that pic entirely somehow. Still an odd choice, but it's better than it being open.