DC Multiverse 7" The Flash Movie Flash Figure Preview

JayC

I pre-ordered the Batcycle, Batmobile and Dark Flash from EE. They're just significantly cheaper than BBTS on McFarlane DC Mulitverse stuff for some reason. The figures are $5 less there, the Batmobile was $10 less and the Batcycle was $4 less. Just too much of a difference even if BBTS is normally my go to. I want to pre-order the Gold Label Batwing but McFarlane has moved to charging upfront for pre-orders and I just won't do that. I realize that means that it will likely sell out and I'll miss it but I just don't want to pay that much up front for something that I won't see for a couple of months. Plus McFarlane has been sitting on an in stock order that I put in 9 days ago (the Aquaman page punchers, Knighfall Catwoman, Mr Freeze and Two-Face) and still hasn't shipped it, which is extremely frustrating.

• Thanks 1

Most of these figures look meh, but I'm not a huge DC guy so I'm not usually allured by much of what McFarlane is doing with the IP, Todd really hates using face scan tech eh? seems like he just gets a sculpter to interpret actor likenesses while also trying to not look like the actor in some way, kinda bad, Zoom or Reverse Flash or w/e is hideous why is he like a lump of tar? and lemme guess Ezra miller is playing him as well, ugh Already enough Ezra.

one take away I find at least fun about this whole Flash movie is that clearly this movie is more like a Flash & Batman movie, since we are really getting heavy promos for 2 different Batmen, they really didn't think Flash could carry a movie on his own so they had to make it a team up movie, The Batmen are getting more merch for a Flash movie then the Flash himself.

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

one take away I find at least fun about this whole Flash movie is that clearly this movie is more like a Flash & Batman movie, since we are really getting heavy promos for 2 different Batmen, they really didn't think Flash could carry a movie on his own so they had to make it a team up movie, The Batmen are getting more merch for a Flash movie then the Flash himself.

Overall all I agree, but I mean, Batman is just made for making merchandise, far more than Flash. How many Flash related items could they possibly sell? He doesn’t have vehicles, or multiple outfits (usually). They could never get their stuff together to actually get an Affleck Batman film made, so they’re cramming in as much as they can here. 

• Thanks 1

Super-Villains don't stand a chance against The Flash action figures! Sprint into action with The Flash 4-Inch Action Figure Assortment Case of 6! Each action figure features 11 points of articulation and detailed movie styling that brings your favorite The Flash figures to life! Get ready to battle by gearing up your figures with the included 2 unique accessories! The fate of the world is in your hands. Bring home your favorite The Flash characters today. This wave includes The Flash Young Barry, Michael Keaton Batman, Dark Flash and The Flash. You can pre-order these by the case at our sponsor Entertainment Earth.

The-Flash-4inch-01.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-02.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-03.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-04.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-05.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-06.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-07.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-08.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-09.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-10.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-11.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-12 2.jpg

The-Flash-4inch-13.jpg

• Thanks 1

The Flash Batwing Battle Set from Spin Master features The Flash, Supergirl, and an exclusive Nam-Ek. Open the cockpit and place Supergirl and The Flash into the epic 4-inch Batwing, flip open the landing gear and speed into action! Can you take down Nam-Ek?

This is being offered as a Amazon exclusive and is available now.

Batwing-Amazon-01.jpg

Batwing-Amazon-02.jpg

Batwing-Amazon-03.jpg

Batwing-Amazon-04.jpg

Batwing-Amazon-05.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shown below is a look at the The Flash Movie 12" Scale Batwing with Batman Set from Spin Master. The cost is $39.99. It doesn't specifically say on the site but in the Target system this item was listed as a Target exclusive which is where it's available now for purchase.

Also while it's listed for 12" figures, we have seen with other DC vehicles from Spin Master that are for 12" stuff, that they actually work pretty well with 7" figures. So if you don't want to spend as much money on the one McFarlane is doing, this might make for a more affordable alternative.

Batwing-01.jpg

Batwing-02.jpg

Batwing-03.jpg

Batwing-04.jpg

Batwing-05.jpg

Batwing-06.jpg

Batwing-07.jpg

Batwing-08.jpg

Batwing-09.jpg

Been waiting for spinmasters 12 inch scale batwing before making a decision on mcfarlanes. No seats for my 7inch bats but figuring that out is preferable over paying close to 300 for mcfarlanes. Thanks as always Jay!!!!!!

14 hours ago, larryw3158 said:

It's odd that the Target Exclusive Batwing is $40 and has just the Batman figure, while Amazon has the Batwing with Batman & Flash for $25, then another Amazon Exclusive Batwing with Supergirl, Flash & Nam-Ek for $35.

The Target exclusive Batwing with Batman is 12-inch scale, and the other ones you mentioned are 3.75-inch scale. 

Well I got theBatwing in today, and I see what the problem/difference is with the Amazon Batman & Flash Batwing, and why I was confused with the other versions. The Amazon description says the Batwing is 27 " and the figures are 4", but the Batwing is only 15" while the figures are indeed 4". Quite a difference from the Target Batwing that is supposedly almost twice as big!  We'll see how it really looks on Wednesday.

Today I take a look at the new 12" scale The Flash Movie Batwing vehicle from Spin Master and see how well it works with 7" figures. The vehicle is being sold as a Target exclusive for $39.99

Check out images below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Batwing-11.jpg

Batwing-10.jpg

Batwing-09.jpg

Batwing-00.jpg

Batwing-07.jpg

Batwing-06.jpg

Batwing-05.jpg

Batwing-04.jpg

Batwing-03.jpg

Batwing-02.jpg

Batwing-01.jpg

I went ahead and ordered this one from Target and it's supposed to be here on Friday. I also pre-ordered the McFarlane one, but it's not impossible that I'll cancel that one. I also have that Batman the Animated Series one that came out several years ago that I have yet to ever open (same story for that BTAS Batmobile). I think that I paid $175 for that when it came out. These are in the range of being the same size but of course the Target is one is a little smaller (and only $40).

McFarlane: 35x27 ($250)

Batman The Animated Series: 37x25 ($175 at issue, around $500 on secondary market now)

Target Spin Master: 28x22 ($40)

I'll be happy to have all three - but it's still possible that I'll cancel my order for the McFarlane one. I still have some time to think about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Shown via SydeQuester are in-hand looks at the new DC Multiverse 7" The Flash Movie Michael Keaton Batman And Ben Affleck Batman figures from McFarlane Toys. The Flash Movie figures are available from our sponsor Entertainment Earth who offers FREE SHIPPING in the US for any purchases over $59. These figures have also started hitting physical Target stores but have a 4/14 sale date.

Check out some images of them below.

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-01.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-02.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-03.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-04.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-05.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-06.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-07.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-08.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-09.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-10.jpg

McFarlane-Flash-Batman-11.jpg