DC Multiverse 7" The Flash Movie Flash Figure Preview

JayC

We have the first official reveal for products coming for the upcoming The Flash Movie which opens in theaters on June 16. The preview image gives us our first look at the DC Multiverse 7" Flash figure from McFarlane Toys. These are all the products for the movie we have previously seen listings for from either Target or overseas retailers. Previously I had been told that we wouldn't seen any of this stuff revealed until March, but now that we got the trailer revealed last night during the Super Bowl, that may have changed. Pre-orders will likely start sometime next month.

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie Batcycle (Ben Affleck) DPCI 087-16-0470 - Price $29.99.

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie Deluxe Vehicle - The Batmobile (Michael Keaton) DPCI 087-16-9779 - Price $79.99

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie - Target Exclusive - TBD 1 DPCI 087-16-4990 - Price $19.99

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie MEGA Figure - TBD DPCI 087-16-3093 - Price $39.99

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie 12" Posed Figure - TBD DPCI 087-16-9380 - Price $39.99

- McFarlane DC THE FLASH MOVIE 7IN BATMAN (MULTIVERSE UNMASKED VARIANT) (GOLD LABEL)

- McFarlane DC THE FLASH MOVIE VEHICLES BATWING (GOLD LABEL)

- 5516 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Flash - 787926155167

- 15518 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Batman Michael Keaton - 787926155181

- 15522 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Batman Ben Affleck - 787926155228

- 15523 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Name Removed For SPOILERS - 787926155235

- 15526 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Name Removed For SPOILERS - 787926155266

- 15527 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Supergirl - 787926155273

- 15546 - DC The Flash Movie 12in - Flash - 787926155464

- 15546 - DC The Flash Movie 12in - Batman Michael Keaton - 787926155464

- 15547 - DC The Flash Movie 12in - Batman Michael Keaton Unmasked - 787926155471

The-Flash-Movie-Flash.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to Amazon Canada we have our first official look at the upcoming DC Multiverse 7" The Flash Movie figures and vehicles coming from McFarlane Toys.

These will be going up for pre-order everywhere tomorrow (3/15) at 12pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Shown are the following for 7" Figures - Supergirl, The Flash, The Flash v2, Dark Flash, Ben Affleck Batman and Michael Keaton Batman. Also shown is the 7" Michael Keaton Batmobile and Ben Affleck Bat-Cycle. Not the figures with capes have soft-goods.

The-Flash-Movie-01.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-02.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-03.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-04.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-05.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-06.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-07.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-08.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-09.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-10.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-11.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-12.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-13.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-14.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-15.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-16.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-17.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-18.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-19.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-20.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-21.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-22.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-23.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-24.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-25.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-26.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-27.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-28.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-29.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-30.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman 2.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman 3.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman 4.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman 5.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman 6.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman 7.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman 8.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-9.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-10.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-11.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-12.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-13.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-14.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-15.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-16.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-17.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-18.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-19.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-20.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-21.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-22.jpg

The-Flash-Movie-Batman-23.jpg

Sadly they don't look any good at all, there's obvious effort there but it just doesn't work and comes out as noticeably inferior product line in comparison their comic book offerings. I absolutely hate how they made end tips of Batman "ears" so thick, its Mattel's Batman Forever figure all over again. Supergirl's skin tone is just wrong, Batfleck is also different from what we saw in trailers.  Batmobile is the only thing I'm really curious about. 

I predicted that in the other thread the Batmobile would probably be too short and only have room for one figure. Twenty-two inches long is very close to the proper scale. The cockpit, however, is predictably too small. Unless somehow it's suddenly a one-seater in the new movie, but that seems unlikely.

Well, Batman doesn't look like Michael Keaton or Ben Affleck. I know they have cloth capes to fit on & in their vehicles. I don't understand why Todd was adverse to making the figures look like the actors. Supergirl does look like the actress, although she is much prettier than the figure. All in all, a big miss by McFarlane, which is a surprise because the line's recent TDK figures were pretty good. The Batman '66 line is terrific. Oh well, you can't win them all.

The Flash Ultimate Batwing with The Flash and Batman Action Figures Set from Spin Master is now available at our sponsor Entertainment Earth.

-The ultimate Batwing Set! The Flash Ultimate Batwing Set includes Batwing and 2 iconic action figures - The Flash and Michael Keaton as Batman!
-These articulated 4-inch action figures and playset from The Flash movie are highly detailed, featuring a detailed sculpt and awesome movie-styling!

-Open the cockpit and place Batman and The Flash into the epic 27-inch Batwing, flip open the landing gear and speed into action!
-Each 4-inch The Flash and Michael Keaton Batman figure features 11 points of articulation, making it easy to pose the action figure into a variety of dynamic poses!

Take The Flash adventures to new height with The Flash Ultimate Batwing Set - featuring 4-inch The Flash, Michael Keaton as Batman, and Batwing vehicle! The Flash movie action figures are highly detailed with 11 points of articulation for dynamic battle stances. Open up the cockpit and place The Flash and Batman into the epic Batwing vehicle. Pull up the landing gear and get defend the world against chaos! With a detailed sculpt and awesome movie-styling, your figures will come to life! Kids love to engage their imagination and create their own Super Hero vs Super Villain scenes! The fate of the world is in your hands. Bring home your favorite The Flash characters and Batwing with The Flash Ultimate Batwing Set! Ages 4 and up.

Batwing-00.jpg

Batwing-01.jpg

Batwing-02.jpg

Batwing-03.jpg

Batwing-04.jpg

Batwing-05.jpg

Batwing-06.jpg

Batwing-07.jpg

Batwing-08.jpg

Batwing-09.jpg

The Flash Movie 1989 Batmobile Remote Control Vehicle from Spin Master is now available at our sponsor Entertainment Earth with FREE SHIPPING in the US.

- Iconic 1989 Batmobile: Beyond a high-performance full function RC car, this limited edition 1989 Batmobile offers incredible authentic movie details. Looks great displayed or in action!
-The 1989 Batmobile RC comes to life with dynamic light-up headlights, water-activated smoke effects. It's the perfect experience to replicate iconic scenes from the movie.

-Show off one of cinema's most iconic vehicles on this one-of-a-kind Batcave Display and Charging Base. 360 mode slowly rotates your vehicle so it can be admired from all angles.
-Includes an exclusive articulated 4-inch Batman action figure that can fit into the Batmobile and sit at the Batcomputer to solve crimes.
-The limited edition 1989 Batmobile RC is a must-have to add to your Batman collection. This is the perfect gift for Batman fans and DC enthusiasts!

The limited edition The Flash 1989 Batmobile Remote Control Vehicle is a must-have for any Batman and DC Collector. This high-performance full function RC car offers incredible authentic movie details and is sure to impress with its dynamic light-up headlights and water-activated smoke effects. You'll feel like you're right in the action as you recreate iconic scenes from the film. And when you're not driving it around, proudly display it on the included 360 Batcave display base. This one-of-a-kind base slowly rotates your vehicle so it can be admired from all angles, making it the perfect addition to any collection. But that's not all - this set also includes an exclusive articulated 4-inch Batman figure that can fit into the Batmobile and sit in the Batcave. Don't miss out on the opportunity to add this limited collector edition to your collection - bring cinema's most iconic vehicle, the 1989 Batmobile Remote Control Vehicle home today! Ages 14 and up. Requires 2x AAA batteries and 1x LiFe batteries (included).

Batmobile-00.jpg

Batmobile-01.jpg

Batmobile-02.jpg

Batmobile-03.jpg

Batmobile-04.jpg

Batmobile-05.jpg

Batmobile-06.jpg

Batmobile-07.jpg

Batmobile-08.jpg

Batmobile-09.jpg

The new DC Multiverse The Flash Movie 7" Figures - Supergirl, The Flash, The Flash v2, Dark Flash, Ben Affleck Batman and Michael Keaton Batman figures along with the Batmobile and Batcycle vehicles from McFarlane Toys are now available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

00.jpg

I gave up on collecting McFarlane figures a while back (there’s just ALWAYS something I hated about most of them) but I’m slightly torn on the 89 Batmobile. On one hand, it’s very cheap looking. On the other, it’s a nearly full size 1/12 scale vehicle for less than $100 which is pretty amazing. It’s an almost guaranteed buy for me, but I’ll have to see how the final product looks. It would be great to have with my NECA Keaton (or possible the Mezco)

2 minutes ago, glhshelby said:

I gave up on collecting McFarlane figures a while back (there’s just ALWAYS something I hated about most of them) but I’m slightly torn on the 89 Batmobile. On one hand, it’s very cheap looking. On the other, it’s a nearly full size 1/12 scale vehicle for less than $100 which is pretty amazing. It’s an almost guaranteed buy for me, but I’ll have to see how the final product looks. It would be great to have with my NECA Keaton (or possible the Mezco)

It's 1/11 scale.

This DC The Flash Movie Batman Multiverse 12-Inch Resin Statue measures about 12-inches tall and is made of cold cast resin. Batman is in his costume from the movie. This high-end statue features amazing deco and sculpt detail with a poseable fabric cape. The Flash Movie logo serves as the statue's base.

When Barry Allen arrives in an alternate 2013, he urgently seeks out the expertise of his friend and mentor Bruce Wayne - but the one he finds in the Multiverse is different on all fronts: older, long-retired from service as Gotham City's protector and somehow even more hardened than the billionaire superhero Barry has grown to know. With a global threat on the horizon, Bruce Wayne must decide whether he can become Batman once more. You can pre-order this from our sponsor Entertainment Earth with FREE SHIPPING in the US.

Batman-Statue-01.jpg

Batman-Statue-02.jpg

Batman-Statue-03.jpg

Batman-Statue-04.jpg

Batman-Statue-05.jpg

Batman-Statue-06.jpg

Batman-Statue-07.jpg