New G.I. Joe x Transformers Colab Sgt. Slaughter With Triple 'T' In The Works?!?

JayC

Last month we told you how retail listing has been discovered for a new G.I. Joe x Transformers Colab Soundwave As The Dreadnoks Thunder Machine. Well now it looks like we may also be seeing Sgt. Slaughter's Triple 'T' getting the Transformers crossover treatment as well. Sgt. Slaughter himself who was at the Albuquerque Comic Con this past weekend is the one who apparently spilled the beans. It's been reported that he told folks there that Hasbro is working on a G.I. Joe x Transformers Colab Triple 'T' vehicle that will come with a new O-Ring Slaughter figure. No word yet on which Transformer character the vehicle will turn into.

This one is likely in the early production phases and would be released after the Soundwave/Thunder Machine one. In fact this one might not see release until 2024 if Hasbro continues to only release one of these a year. Of course until Hasbro officially confirms these, we will treat this as RUMOR. Thanks to the folks at The Full Force Podcast for the heads up on this one.

Sergeant-Slaughter-GI-Joe-Transformers.jpg

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I will get into this one for a Sgt. Slaughter O-ring figure 😃👍

My original Sarge still sits on my desk, but he sits there because his loose knees sure as heck won't let him stand, so perhaps it's time for an update.  My Triple-T is certainly long gone...

The real question is which Transformer they're going to pair this up with?  It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Prowl get a little love.  

• 9 months later...

Back in January of this year we told you how their was going to be a G.I. Joe x Transformers Colab Sgt. Slaughter With Triple 'T' Tank in the works from Hasbro. Well now thanks to a new listing found by JTPrime we alos know that the tank will be transforming into Autobot Sgt Kup. Also besides an O-ring figure of Slaughter it looks like the set will include a Leatherneck figure as well. Still no word on when it will be released other than sometime in 2024.

Kup-Triple-T.jpg

• Thanks 1

I will have to see pictures first to see if this set convince me... I would really love if Hasbro make the Sgt. Slaughter figure from the prototype used in the commercial instead of the standard which I have all his ARAH versions...💡

• 1 month later...

According to JTPrime, it looks like we have another G.I. Joe/Transformers mashup figure coming from Hasbro. According to the listing he found it will be of a Transformers X GI Joe M.O.B.A.T Optimus Prime with General Hawk. Product Number: F8364.

I wouldn't expect to see this one released until 2025 however. The most recent one of these sets which was the Soundwave/Thunder Machine one was just recently released and the next one after that should be the G.I. Joe x Transformers Colab Sgt. Slaughter With Triple 'T' As Sgt Kup set which we will likely see released sometime in 2024.

Optimus-Mobat.jpg

• Sad 1

Fun story: had a Mobat as a kid.  Dropped a Playmobile space helmet inside the opening, whether this was intentional or not I have no memory, but it fit perfectly, and by perfectly I mean it was completely intractable.  Knives, screwdrivers, hammer and nails; no force on earth was going to get that damn thing out, or even destroy it's perfect, impenetrable Playmobile plastic .  Wasn't until a few years ago as a 40-something year old man that I was finally able to dislodge it, thus conquering one of the grand lingering frustrations of my childhood.  I guess this is less of a fun story, and more of a cautionary tale.  Keep your Playmobile space helmets away from your shiny new Optimus Mobats when they come in.  Yes, it will fit.  No, you don't want the hassle. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, RobertD said:

Fun story: had a Mobat as a kid.  Dropped a Playmobile space helmet inside the opening, whether this was intentional or not I have no memory, but it fit perfectly, and by perfectly I mean it was completely intractable.  Knives, screwdrivers, hammer and nails; no force on earth was going to get that damn thing out, or even destroy it's perfect, impenetrable Playmobile plastic .  Wasn't until a few years ago as a 40-something year old man that I was finally able to dislodge it, thus conquering one of the grand lingering frustrations of my childhood.  I guess this is less of a fun story, and more of a cautionary tale.  Keep your Playmobile space helmets away from your shiny new Optimus Mobats when they come in.  Yes, it will fit.  No, you don't want the hassle. 

Think we've all been there in some capacity or other.  Impressed with the tenacity to stick to it after all these years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goldbug said:

*sigh* That would be disappointing but logical since Megatron is a HISS tank
I continue to wait for Hound as a VAMP

reconfigured Bumblebee into Beachcomber

and now hopefully one day a reconfigured Prime into Warpath

Hound as a VAMP just feels like a no-brainer.  I'm hoping they'll let Warpath at least be a Mauler or something.  He was always one of my favorites as a kid.