Mattel - Mattel Creations Exclusive Masters of the Universe Origins Frog Monger Figure

toynewman

Frog Monger is jumping from background illustration to full figure. First introduced on the original Castle Grayskull Dwell of Souls Dungeon decal, we gave this character his own articulated figure along with a tragic backstory.

Masters of the Universe® Origins Frog Monger™
First-ever Frog Monger MOTU Origins figure based on original Castle Grayskull decal Comes with a themed mini-comic book and removable jetpack and laser gun to accentuate storytelling or enhance a MOTU
Masters of the Universe Origins figure stands at 5.5-inch scale with 16 articulated joints
Based on illustrations by Axel Gimenez
Standard Origins blister card packaging featuring the Origins MOTU logo and signature red rock lava art graphics
Comes in a DTC Shipper box featuring pencil sketch of Frog Monger escaping the Castle Grayskull dungeon

The Mattel Creations Exclusive Masters of the Universe Origins Frog Monger Figure launches Jan 17, 2023 9am PT/12pm EST only on MattelCreations.com!

00.jpg

Frog.Monger.1.jpg

Frog.Monger.2.jpg

Frog.Monger.3.jpg

Frog.Monger.4.jpg

Frog.Monger.5.jpg

Frog.Monger.6.jpg

Frog.Monger.7.jpg

Frog.Monger.8.jpg

Frog.Monger.9.jpg

• Thanks 1

I must have this! I am going to go kookoo banana crazy if this sells out from under my nose, why can't this just be a made to order figure like they did with a few, I hope maybe it is... I'm so tired of Mattels antics, just let us buy what you are selling without hassle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I must have this! I am going to go kookoo banana crazy if this sells out from under my nose, why can't this just be a made to order figure like they did with a few, I hope maybe it is... I'm so tired of Mattels antics, just let us buy what you are selling without hassle.

Yea I’m just going to go ahead and add this to my list of Mattel hates fans figures of koldar and camo khan. Why else would a company make it a probability that a fan cannot actual get them. 

2 hours ago, 80sboy4 said:

I was waiting for this to be announced, hopefully they'll be enough and not sell instantly. Glad to see the price is back to normal. Instant buy!

It's best to work from the expectation that these will sell out within minutes.  By my observation it's often the case. 

• Thanks 1

I was able to get this guy! woo hoo, I stared at the counter for a whole hour with baited breath, and well seemed to be a success, finally a win with this horrid business model that is Mattelcreations!

now bring back Kol darr

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Shown below are in-hand images for the new Masters of the Universe Origins Frog Monger figure from Mattel. This figure which is currently sold out was sold as a Mattel Creations exclusive. The figure comes with a gun, jet pack and mini-comic titles "Horde Of Frog Monger".

Frog Monger is a character that was originally depicted in the sticker used for the dungeon grate of the Castle Grayskull playset. You can see his face and hand in the bottom right corner. Check our full GALLERY of images for this figure below.

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-30.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-29.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-28.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-27.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-25.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-24.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-23.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-22.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-21.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-20.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-19.jpg

MOTUO-Frog-Monger-18.jpg