Hasbro - Indiana Jones Adventure Series and Retro Series Official Images and Info

toynewman

Today 1/11/23 on the Hasbro Pulse Indiana Jones Livestream the Indiana Jones team has announced some new Adventure Series, Retro Figures, Gaming and Kids items which include:  

Gaming:

A New Indiana Jones Monopoly

Kids:

Action Cracking Whip
Whip Action 12" Indiana Jones with sound effects

World of Adventures Line:

Basic Line:
Indiana Jones, Helena Shaw with Motorcycle and Indiana Jones with Horse

Deluxe:
Dr. Jurgen Voller with Plane and Indiana Jones with Motorcycle and Sidecar

Retro Line: 
Indiana Jones, Marion Ravenwood, Toht, The German Mechanic and Belloq

Adventure Series:

Target Exclusive Club Obi Wan Indiana Jones (goes on sale tomorrow at 1PM EST on Target)
Walmart Exclusive Walter Donovan
Walmart Exclusive Professor Indiana Jones

Pipeline Reveals: 

Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones, Short Round, Hynotized Indiana Jones

Dial of Destiny
Indiana Jones and Helena Shaw

00.jpg

Adventure.Series.1.jpg

Adventure.Series.2.jpg

Adventure.Series.3.jpg

Adventure.Series.4.jpg

Adventure.Series.5.jpg

Adventure.Series.6.jpg

Adventure.Series.7.jpg

Adventure.Series.8.jpg

Adventure.Series.9.jpg

Adventure.Series.10.jpg

Adventure.Series.11.jpg

Adventure.Series.12.jpg

Retro.Series.1.jpg

Retro.Series.2.jpg

Retro.Series.3.jpg

Retro.Series.4.jpg

Retro.Series.5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm really liking these 6" Indy figures, primarily to be used as generic figures in my Marvel Legends displays - but I'll likely wait to see if I can snag any on clearance.

Yeah....no. These are a bad idea. Aside from Indie these things are flat out boring. Between these things and those godawful Dungeons & Dragons figures, Hasbro is in for a rough year. Another year to be carried by Marvel Legends, G.I. Joe and Transformers. I suppose Power Rangers are no slouch, either.

As far as face sculpts these are 1000x better than the D&D figs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reno said:

I'm really liking these 6" Indy figures, primarily to be used as generic figures in my Marvel Legends displays - but I'll likely wait to see if I can snag any on clearance.

Same! I like them, but not like... LIKE them. There are plenty other figures in that category that would have priority though

3 hours ago, Zerzar999 said:

Yeah....no. These are a bad idea. Aside from Indie these things are flat out boring. Between these things and those godawful Dungeons & Dragons figures, Hasbro is in for a rough year. Another year to be carried by Marvel Legends, G.I. Joe and Transformers. I suppose Power Rangers are no slouch, either.

As far as face sculpts these are 1000x better than the D&D figs.

They're the exact opposite of boring. They're perfect. 

Also, I'm not seeing how Hasbro is being carried by Legends, Classified, TF, and PR. Those are literally the premiere brands. Star Wars still sells and not sure about the Fortnite line from a sales POV, but they're one of the strongest lines going in multiple scales, although 6" is all that applies for Hasbro. They're not being carried by them, that is what they're known for on top of everything else. A couple of dud Haslabs hardly equals a "rough year." They're a billion dollar company. All hail the billionaires.

Anyway, the Indy figures are better than I could imagine and I even like the windowless boxes which I normally hate. The designs just work for this property plus it could be dressed up from the very beginning instead of changing something that has existed for years. I also can't believe I'll finally have a set of the 80s line on card. Hopefully, they do the playsets. Those cardbacks are one of the best cardbacks of the 80s thanks to that use of color and the overall style.

Looks like Target with their recent exclusive Club Obi Wan Indy figure listing on their website has inadvertently revealed additional upcoming 6" Indiana Jones Adventure Series figures coming from Hasbro.

Found in the copy for the figure is the following blurb:

ICONIC CHARACTERS: Adventure Series 6-inch action figures feature iconic characters from the adventures of Indiana Jones, including Henry Jones, Sr., the Grail Knight, Mola Ram, and more

So looks like we very well may be getting a Sean Connery Hennry Jones Sr. figure along with the main bad guy from Temple of Doom Mola Ram and the Grail Knight from Last Crusade. Someone at Hasbro probably screwed up when writing the copy for the Club Obi Wan figure and listed those figures before officially being announced. Of course it's also possible things could change so we won't say these three are 100% coming until Hasbro officially confirms it.

Since Hasbro gave us the names of the figures in wave 2 yesterday during their live-stream, we can assume either these will be in wave three or could be additional store exclusives.

Indy-Pipeline.jpg

• 1 month later...

Pre-order your Indiana Jones Adventure Series Marion Ravenwood, Sallah and Rene Belloq from Hasbro from our sponsors: BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

Indiana Jones Adventure Series Marion Ravenwood:

Marion Ravenwood is comfortable in any situation, including ballrooms and barroom brawls. Kids and collectors alike can imagine the adventures of Indiana Jones with figures from the Indiana Jones Adventure Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series unearths the quality and realism that Indiana Jones devotees love.

The Adventure Series includes figures and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the adventures of Indiana Jones. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) This collectible 6-inch-scale Adventure Series figure is detailed to look like the Marion Ravenwood character from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation. Figures include Build-An-Artifact pieces so fans can build the lost Ark of the Covenant!
Product Features

6-inch scale (15.24cm)
Made of plastic
From the Raiders of the Lost Ark movie
Premium detail
Multiple points of articulation

Box Contents

Marion Ravenwood figure
Pan
Monkey figure
Ark of the Covenant BAA piece

Indiana Jones Adventure Series Sallah:

Egyptian excavator and friend to Indiana Jones, Sallah is integral in assisting the intrepid archaeologist locate the lost Ark! Kids and collectors alike can imagine the adventures of Indiana Jones with figures from the Indiana Jones Adventure Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series unearths the quality and realism that Indiana Jones devotees love.

The Adventure Series includes figures and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the adventures of Indiana Jones. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) This collectible 6-inch-scale Adventure Series figure is detailed to look like the Sallah character from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation. Figures include Build-An-Artifact pieces so fans can build the lost Ark of the Covenant!
Product Features

6-inch scale (15.24cm)
Made of plastic
Premium detal

Box Contents

Sallah figure
Shovel

Indiana Jones Adventure Series Rene Belloq:

Rival archaeologist René Belloq prepares to open the Ark of the Covenant -- a mistake that will prove disastrous! Kids and collectors alike can imagine the adventures of Indiana Jones with figures from the Indiana Jones Adventure Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series unearths the quality and realism that Indiana Jones devotees love.

The Adventure Series includes figures and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the adventures of Indiana Jones. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) This collectible 6-inch-scale Adventure Series figure is detailed to look like the René Belloq (Ceremonial) character from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation. Figures include Build-An-Artifact pieces so fans can build the lost Ark of the Covenant!
Product Features

6-inch scale (15.24cm)
Made of plastic
Premium detail

Box Contents

Rene Belloq figure
Staff

0.jpg

Belloq.1.jpg

Belloq.2.jpg

Belloq.3.jpg

Belloq.4.jpg

Belloq.5.jpg

Belloq.6.jpg

Belloq.7.jpg

Belloq.8.jpg

Belloq.9.jpg

Belloq.10.jpg

Belloq.11.jpg

Belloq.12.jpg

Marion.1.jpg

Marion.2.jpg

Marion.3.jpg

Marion.4.jpg

Marion.5.jpg

Marion.6.jpg

Marion.7.jpg

Marion.8.jpg

Marion.9.jpg

Marion.10.jpg

Sallah.1.jpg

Sallah.2.jpg

Sallah.3.jpg

Sallah.4.jpg

Sallah.5.jpg

Sallah.6.jpg

Sallah.7.jpg

Sallah.8.jpg

Sallah.9.jpg

Sallah.10.jpg

Sallah.11.jpg

Sallah.12.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like some of these figures, but they're non-essential for me. I'd love to pick up some later at discounts but will likely stay away as long as they are at full price.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...