McFarlane Toys Target Exclusive DC Multiverse Flashpoint Aquaman Action Figure Review

dccollector

2 hours ago, Outsiders said:

https://toynewsi.com/14-45721

How come Aquaman looks like Duke Nukem with heavy eyeliner and lipstick?

1 hour ago, beane2099 said:

This figure is just truly awful. Apologies to McFarlane fans. He makes some cool figures. Thus isn't one of them.

Not that I like the figure but FWIW its supposed to represent Emporer Aquaman from the Flashpoint storyline.

spacer.png

this is so horrid it's mind boggling, that face is all kinds of terrible, this looks like some sort of adult doll, if you know what I mean, how did this get the green light? I'd be mad if Todd didn't fire somebody over this atrocity.

• Haha 1

Yikes! Just another case of McFarlane proving the only thing they're good at is Batman. I take back all my questioning and gripes about his character selection, or more so, the lack thereof. Turns out Mac just understands his limitations and is staying in his lane. I suppose better figures like Lobo and Shazam are just happy little mistakes. What's this guy supposed to be doing anyway? Is he doing his best Lamprey impression, cuz he nailed it. Rubbish like this only enforces that I made the right decision to abandon this latest iteration of the DCM line.