Boss Fight Studio - Fraggle Rock Wave 1 Official Images

toynewman

Fraggle Rock Wave 1 from Boss Fight Studio is now available for preorder! It’s time to dance your cares away with this brand new line of Fraggle Rock action figures with Wave 1 that consists of Gobo, Red, Architect Doozer and Cotterpin Doozer 2-pack and Traveling Uncle Matt. They will accompany the already up for preorder Flange Doozer and should also be available from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!

0.Fraggle.jpg

Doozer.Pack.1.jpg

Doozer.Pack.2.jpg

Doozer.Pack.3.jpg

Doozer.Pack.4.jpg

Gobo.1.jpg

Gobo.2.jpg

Gobo.3.jpg

Matt.1.jpg

Matt.2.jpg

Matt.3.jpg

Red.1.jpg

Red.2.jpg

Red.3.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jonezor said:

So the Fraggles will be about 5", or only two inches taller than the Doozers. That's kind of a bummer.

this was my thought, looks like that's what it is, these are cute though, but I don't think I'm going to be grabbing these as much as I love Fraggle rock and all.

5 hours ago, Jonezor said:

So the Fraggles will be about 5", or only two inches taller than the Doozers. That's kind of a bummer.

Yeah, I was worried about scale from the time they showed off Flange Doozer. I noticed these are based on the new show, which is also a bummer. The Fraggles look close enough, thankfully, but the Doozers look different.  I wonder if that's the scale in the new show? Either way, the different look and the scale issue will probably make me skip the Doozers.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Shown below is in-package images of the Fraggle Rock Series 1: Flange Doozer from Boss Fight Studio and is available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $24.99.

We're so excited to get our hands on this exclusive in-package sample of Flange Doozer, the 1st of our adorable FraggleRock action figures. He comes with his harness, walkie-talkie, hammers, wrench, blueprints & protective hard hat. Don't miss out!

Flange.0.jpg

Flange.1.jpg

Flange.2.jpg

Flange.3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Boss Fight Studio has released new prototype images for their Fraggle Rock Wave 1 Gobo figure which you can check out below. This figure along with the rest of wave 1 which includes Red, Architect Doozer and Cotterpin Doozer 2-pack and Traveling Uncle Matt are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Gobo-01.jpg

Gobo-02.jpg

Gobo-03.jpg

Gobo-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shown below is a first look at Boss Fight Studio Fraggle Rock: Uncle Traveling Matt Figure and he and all his Fraggle Friends are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!

We've got one more exciting Fraggle sneak peek to reveal, and this time it's the OG explorer himself, Uncle Traveling Matt!
Get ready to join him on thrilling adventures and discover the wonders of the world!

Matt.1.jpg

Matt.2.jpg

Matt.3.jpg

Matt.4.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2023 at 1:25 PM, RobertD said:

I think if the Doozers were in scale I'd be all over every one of these.  Who knows, I might cave anyways.  I scooped up a bunch of Boss Fight's Popeye stuff, surprising even myself.  They do solid work. 

Boss Fight has said before in interviews that there will likely be properly scaled Doozers down the road, or at least something smaller than the one released. I think it was a Fwoosh interview about 2-3 months ago or so. I wouldn't be surprised if we see them as pack-in accessories eventually. 

Still waiting (not so) patiently (anymore) for my Red figure, but Boober and Wembley look outstanding. Moki looks great, too, but I wish that was classic Mokey and not the redesigned version of the character. Sprocket also looks quite good, but I want to know how he scales with the fraggles. I can't imagine he's twice as big.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Satam said:

Still waiting (not so) patiently (anymore) for my Red figure, but Boober and Wembley look outstanding. Moki looks great, too, but I wish that was classic Mokey and not the redesigned version of the character. Sprocket also looks quite good, but I want to know how he scales with the fraggles. I can't imagine he's twice as big.

Over on Twitter some one asked about classic Mokey and they said they have plans to release both new and classic versions.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

The Box pack out on these is actually so cool and stand out, love that the plastic tray insert is made to look like rock, now that's super well thought out, I really love Fraggle rock, but probably not enough to buy any of these really, I think the scale is off, these should be smaller, I dunno something just isn't hitting with these for me. I guess I can't collect everything.

• Thanks 1