Mezco Toys - One:12 Collective Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Deluxe Boxed Set

toynewman

Emerging from the sewers of New York City, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles join the One:12 Collective!

They’re lean, they’re green AND they’re mean! This deluxe boxed set can barely contain Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, their interchange head portraits in varying expressions, fabric gear, and their massive assemblage of accessories! All-new sculpts create 4 unique turtle body types!

The TMNT each wear their respective, interchangeable colored masks and include real soft good utility belts and harnesses that can hold their signature weapons. Students of ninjitsu, the Turtles prepare to take down Shredder and the Foot CLAN, equipped with an arsenal of ninja weapons like shuriken, sai, kunai, katanas, tonfas, push dagger, and a bo staff. If that wasn’t enough, they include additional alternative cloth goods and more! 

After being exposed to radioactive ooze, four baby turtles are transformed into humanoids and trained by Master Splinter, a mutant rat who becomes their adoptive father. Residing in the sewers of New York City, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fight to protect civilians and keep evil at bay.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES FIGURES FEATURE:

One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 17cm tall
Three (3) head portraits
Ten (10) interchangeable Leonardo hands
One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
Three (3) pairs of weapon holding hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
Eight (8) interchangeable Donatello hands
One (1) pair of posting hands (L&R)
Two (2) pairs of weapon holding hands (L&R)
Twelve (12) interchangeable Raphael hands
Four (4) pairs of weapon holding hands (L&R)
Ten (10) interchangeable Michelangelo hands
Three (3) pairs of weapon holding hands (L&R)

COSTUME:

Interchangeable colored bandana
Elbow pads
Utility belt with weapon storage
Knee pads

ACCESSORIES:

One (1) pair of goggles
One (1) bo staff
One (1) bo staff swing FX
One (1) bo staff impact FX
One (1) thrown sai FX
One (1) cassette player
Two (2) katanas with sheaths
Two (2) katana slash FX
Two (2) kyoketsu-shoge
Two (2) sai
Two (2) climbing claws
Two (2) nunchaku with real metal chain
Two (2) spinning nunchaku FX
Two (2) sai impact FX
Two (2) tonfas
Three (3) push daggers
Three (3) shuriken
Three (3) throwing darts
Four (4) slices of pizza
Four (4) communication devices
Four (4) climbing ropes
Six (6) kunai
Four (4) One:12 Collective display bases with logo
Four (4) One:12 Collective adjustable display posts

The One:12 Collective Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Deluxe Boxed Set is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.

Preorder now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com!

00.jpg

TMNT.1.jpg

TMNT.2.jpg

TMNT.3.jpg

TMNT.4.jpg

TMNT.5.jpg

TMNT.6.jpg

TMNT.7.jpg

TMNT.8.jpg

TMNT.9.jpg

TMNT.10.jpg

TMNT.11.jpg

TMNT.12.jpg

TMNT.13.jpg

TMNT.14.jpg

TMNT.15.jpg

TMNT.16.jpg

TMNT.17.jpg

TMNT.18.jpg

TMNT.19.jpg

TMNT.20.jpg

TMNT.21.jpg

TMNT.22.jpg

TMNT.23.jpg

TMNT.24.jpg

TMNT.25.jpg

TMNT.26.jpg

TMNT.27.jpg

TMNT.28.jpg

TMNT.29.jpg

TMNT.30.jpg

TMNT.31.jpg

• Thanks 1

Looks great but I wonder if it'll do well as most people are happy with neca or super7 versions.  Personally, I'm pasing because I collect both neca toon and super7 toy version. Looks awesom but 400 feels high for characters being made by tons of toy companies.

I like Mezcos take on the Turtles, the price seems on par with what other offerings from them. The other accessories are nice, making these as a box set as opposed to single releases is ideal. The only thing I have an issue with Mezco is the insane wait times for their releases,  a prime example is the One:12 1989 Batman. Three years later, still waiting. 

• 10 months later...

Must resist extremely strong urge to buy this, I love it, I don't need it, I need nothing....yet want terribly, I like to put my undying lust for TMNT figures into the back of my mind, so I don't just literally have to build a new wing on my home soley for Turtles doing Ninja things... I have enough I say, but these look so FuN!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Must resist extremely strong urge to buy this, I love it, I don't need it, I need nothing....yet want terribly, I like to put my undying lust for TMNT figures into the back of my mind, so I don't just literally have to build a new wing on my home soley for Turtles doing Ninja things... I have enough I say, but these look so FuN!

Same here

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Don't buy it Newman, we must be strong, I have so little control...I literally click like a mad person, buying things until bankruptcy, but this I won't, or will I 😔

I'm doing my best as I have the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Set on order.