New DC Multiverse Arrivials From Overseas - In Hand Looks At Eradicator, Superboy, Knightfall Catwoman, DC Super Powers And More

JayC

4 hours ago, amusedjester said:

I might have to get everything in this wave; even the Hush batman, only because I'm partial to the blue than black.

I’m normally a black cape guy, but this Batman looks phenomenal in blue. Looks way better than the black version 

On 12/18/2022 at 2:48 PM, JayC said:

Shown below via JackyToysBox are some more in-hand images for the new 7" DC Multiverse Superboy figure from McFarlane Toys. The figure is currently hitting overseas but not yet out in the US.

Superboy-01.jpg

Superboy-02.jpg

Superboy-03.jpg

Superboy-04.jpg

Superboy-05.jpg

I love this figure because it reminds me of everything wrong about the 90s style wise lol

JackysToyBox takes a look at the DC Multiverse Walmart Exclusive Eradicator Figure from McFarlane Toys.Here in the US Eradicator is a Walmart Exclusive but it has been showing up overseas already with no indication or release date here yet.  

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Eradicator.1.jpg

Eradicator.2.jpg

Eradicator.3.jpg

Eradicator.4.jpg

15 hours ago, Batfreak87 said:

I love this figure because it reminds me of everything wrong about the 90s style wise lol

It does look pretty bad, but I am a sucker for 90s styling lol. Must be blind nostalgia 😛 

On 12/19/2022 at 10:45 AM, toynewman said:

alaw2046 takes a look at the DC Multiverse Kingdom Come Batman, Mr. Freeze and Infinite Frontier Joker Action Figures from McFarlane Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

KC.Bat.Joker.Freeze.0.jpg

KC.Bat.Joker.Freeze.1.jpg

KC.Bat.Joker.Freeze.3.jpg

That kingdom come batman is pretty epic.

Shown below via Jackytoysbox is an in-hand look at the new DC Multiverse 7" Kingdom Come Armored Batman figure from McFarlane Toys. This figure has already started seeing release overseas. No word on when we will see it released or go up for pre-order here in the US.

Kingdom-Come-Batman-00.jpg

Kingdom-Come-Batman-01.jpg

Kingdom-Come-Batman-02.jpg

• Like 1

Kingdom Come Bats looks really good, I feel the armored figures lean in to the cuts in the torso and crotch pieces that are McF's standard design elements for the line.   Not distracting and seem natural on this one.   

3 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Kingdom come Batman is without a doubt the main attraction, Superboy is fine but looks way too old, and there's something wrong with Catwoman, it's hard to tell yet what exactly makes her that unappealing.

I think Todd is just bad at making female figures, sadly. Maybe that’s why we get so many Batman’s 😆 

On 12/20/2022 at 10:14 AM, toynewman said:

JackysToyBox takes a look at the DC Multiverse Walmart Exclusive Eradicator Figure from McFarlane Toys.Here in the US Eradicator is a Walmart Exclusive but it has been showing up overseas already with no indication or release date here yet.  

Eradicator.1.jpg

Eradicator.2.jpg

Eradicator.3.jpg

Eradicator.4.jpg

Nice promo shots but it sucks to hear this is walmart exclusive. Is that a Mafex Superman ? lol

On 12/21/2022 at 8:55 AM, JayC said:

Shown below via Jackytoysbox is an in-hand look at the new DC Multiverse 7" Kingdom Come Armored Batman figure from McFarlane Toys. This figure has already started seeing release overseas. No word on when we will see it released or go up for pre-order here in the US.

Kingdom-Come-Batman-00.jpg

Kingdom-Come-Batman-01.jpg

Kingdom-Come-Batman-02.jpg

Yeah this looks super cool. The wingspan is gonna make it tough for my shelf, but I think I need it.