New DC Multiverse Arrivials From Overseas - In Hand Looks At Eradicator, Superboy, Knightfall Catwoman, DC Super Powers And More

JayC

3 hours ago, Batfreak87 said:

Nice promo shots but it sucks to hear this is walmart exclusive. Is that a Mafex Superman ? lol

It is the Mafex supes, which is a really nice figure himself

2 hours ago, MRT said:

What the heck is going on with the proportions? Is it at an angle? The head is tiny and the legs are really long...

Yup. Was just about to comment about this. He looks good, but suffers from McFarlane long legs lol

On 12/26/2022 at 10:50 AM, toynewman said:

jwmp_show takes a look at the DC Multiverse Jay Garrick Flash Action Figure from McFarlane Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION. 

Jay.Garrick.1.jpg

Jay.Garrick.2.jpg

Jay.Garrick.3.jpg

Jay.Garrick.4.jpg

Jay.Garrick.5.jpg

Jay.Garrick.6.jpg

Jay.Garrick.7.jpg

Jay.Garrick.8.jpg

Jay.Garrick.9.jpg

Jay.Garrick.10.jpg

Love these shots. Very creative and after seeing them, I might just get this very classic Flash. 

11 hours ago, toynewman said:

jwmp_show takes a look at the DC Multiverse Kingdom Come Batman Action Figure from McFarlane Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Kingdom.Come.Batman.0.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.1.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.2.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.3.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.4.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.5.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.7.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.8.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.9.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.10.jpg

These images are great and I love that wingspan! He's a great addition into the Bat cave hall of armors for Bats! 

12 hours ago, toynewman said:

jwmp_show takes a look at the DC Multiverse Kingdom Come Batman Action Figure from McFarlane Toys.

Kingdom.Come.Batman.0.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.1.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.2.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.3.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.4.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.5.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.7.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.8.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.9.jpg

Kingdom.Come.Batman.10.jpg

He goes super hard! Love the Alex Ross art card!

9 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Welcome to sc McFarlane, where scale is made up and proportions don't matter

Proportions are for sure what bugs me most about the McFarlane figures. They sculpting is great and I can live with some being out of scale, but when almost every figure has extremely long legs, tiny heads, and wonky arms it gets pretty tiring. If Todd can fix his proportions (and make more non-Batman figures) he’d have gold on his hands.

6 hours ago, McYote said:

Proportions are for sure what bugs me most about the McFarlane figures. They sculpting is great and I can live with some being out of scale, but when almost every figure has extremely long legs, tiny heads, and wonky arms it gets pretty tiring. If Todd can fix his proportions (and make more non-Batman figures) he’d have gold on his hands.

I think it's a problem with the 7" scale.  Most of the master erse figures seem to have the same issue of overly long legs and smaller heads.

49 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

I think it's a problem with the 7" scale.  Most of the master erse figures seem to have the same issue of overly long legs and smaller heads.

Yeah it has bugged me pretty bad with masterverse too, especially with the first Teela. Her head sits way too low on her body. 

I don’t know if it’s a licensing issue on what characters Todd is pulling from the DC pantheon of heores and villains, but there seems to be a lot of needless characters issued. Don’t get me wrong, if there is a clamor for a “Signal” action figure, then good for you. But I’ll bet majority of these waves will either be peg warmers or heading to the clerance aisle. Can we at least get a decent Kingdom Come wave, now that the Armored Batman has been released?

1 hour ago, tudortiger2000 said:

I don’t know if it’s a licensing issue on what characters Todd is pulling from the DC pantheon of heores and villains, but there seems to be a lot of needless characters issued. Don’t get me wrong, if there is a clamor for a “Signal” action figure, then good for you. But I’ll bet majority of these waves will either be peg warmers or heading to the clerance aisle. Can we at least get a decent Kingdom Come wave, now that the Armored Batman has been released?

Pretty sure it’s just that Todd makes what Todd wants lol

4 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Todd makes what he thinks is gonna sale or what he thinks looks cool.  The only contractually obligated figures I think he does are movie tie ins.

Yup that’s pretty much what I was saying. Todd does what Todd will do lol

asokathegeek takes a look at the Walmart Exclusive DC Multiverse Eradicator Figure from McFarlane Toys. This figure is a Gold Label figure and has been showing up already in Walmart here in the US.  

Eradicator.0.jpg

Eradicator.1.jpg

Eradicator.2.jpg

Eradicator.3.jpg

Eradicator.4.jpg

4 hours ago, Carlos said:

Not a fan of the black look. Mafex should have a better version. Mafex Cybrog Superman looks great. Let's see how Toddy Mac tackles the other Supermen.

I personally think a Todd Cyborg Superman would turn out pretty good because that’s exactly the sort of thing he loves 😝 

11 hours ago, RecklessEndangerment said:

I wish the visor were a separate piece instead of sculpted on the face.  It would've been easily fixed with a head swap.

Yeah the molded on visor looks really bad. It sadly cheapens the look of a otherwise ok figure