New DC Multiverse Arrivials From Overseas - In Hand Looks At Eradicator, Superboy, Knightfall Catwoman, DC Super Powers And More

JayC

13 hours ago, toynewman said:

alaw2046 takes a look at the DC Multiverse Eradicator, Superboy, HUSH Batman and The Signal Action Figures from McFarlane Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

image_6487327-1.jpg

image_6487327-2.jpg

image_6487327.jpg

Gotta love Mcfarlane and their lack of regard when it comes to scale 🙄, Superboy just as tall as erradicator (maybe even slightly bigger), and then Hush Batman being a little taller and a little beefier than Superman when it should be the other way around. This Is why I hate this line of figures.

Shown below via alaw2046 is an in-hand look at the upcoming DC Multiverse 7" Hush Batman (Blue) figure next to the previously released black version. The blue version has started seeing release overseas but not yet been released here in the US.

Hush-Batman.jpg

44 minutes ago, JayC said:

Shown below via alaw2046 is an in-hand look at the new DC Multiverse 7" Mr. Freeze figure from McFarlane Toys which has started to see release overseas. No word yet on when this one will be available in the US.

Mr-Freeze.jpg

I know that Batman mold is on the tall side but that's a pretty short Mr. Freeze. Usually he is taller than Batman, I guess 6 inch scale collectors can use him for their DCUC/DC Direct display easy however I'm waiting for better deco variant, which is inevitable. 

Yup, I'm about done with McFarlane. After initially swearing off the DCM product after he went with the 7" scale after he more or less hinted that they would be 6" to compete with Marvel Legends, I eventually gave in and started picking up every non-Batman I could find, but this is the last straw. These figure's scale is no just off, but they're waaaaaay off. Sure, they look good, but after first seeing how Superboy came out taller than Eradicator and then seeing how Batman towers over Mister Freeze, even with the dome, I'm out. Yes, Batman is technically taller than Freeze, but only by an inch or two, not by half a foot, and most certainly not taller than his helmet. I'm not gonna spend any more time or money on this line if they can't even get the simplest of details right.

1 hour ago, GnarlyCharlie85 said:

The colors seem too off on Mr. Freeze. Mcfarland can never just give us classic comic versions of figures. It's always some story specific version. It looks ok but the colors...

hes white and black, whats off about that? what colors should his suit be?

Shown below via Buyker Lab are more in-hand images for the new 7" DC Multiverse Mr. Freeze figure along with other figures including the Jay Garrick Flash, Infinite Frontier Joker and more. These are all currently hitting overseas. No word yet when they will be available in the US.

Mr-Freeze-01.jpg

Mr-Freeze-02.jpg

Mr-Freeze-03.jpg

Mr-Freeze-04.jpg

Mr-Freeze-05.jpg

3 hours ago, RecklessEndangerment said:

Reading through comments, I think I might be the only one who likes this wave.

I like it too, I just hate the Todd diaper lol

3 hours ago, RecklessEndangerment said:

Reading through comments, I think I might be the only one who likes this wave.

I'm still excited for it.  Just there are a ton of little things that are just a smidge off.  Superboy's height and chin, eradicator being exclusive, schlong catwoman