G.I. Joe Classified Checklist For What's Already Out And What Is Coming In 2023

JayC

Over the course of 2022 we have seen quit a few 6" G.I. Joe Classified figures from Hasbro released or solicited for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and EntertainmentEarth.

So far there are 64 numbered figures that have been solicited along with 8 Retro Cardback figures, 1 Fortnite figure and 4 Haslab figures. Thats 77 figures that have been released or soon will be. Out of those the line has seen...

9 Pulse exclusives
16 Target exclusives
4 Amazon exclusives
8 Walmart exclusives
1 Haslab with 4 figures

Not noted on the checklist but the Regal Cobra Commander was also a Pulse exclusive.

They have also already announced 24 names of figures and 1 vehicle coming in 2023. Since there is a lot to keep track of we have created a handy checklist breaking everything down for you. If you click on the image below you can access a hi-res image of it.

0__scaled_600.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 2:22 AM, ransomz said:

Buzzer and Ripper have been announced but not Torch? That would be scandalous. I'm going to assume it was some oversight by Hasbro.

Worry not, mate! Torch will be included for sure somewhere down the line. He's a popular character.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

We have updated our hi-res G.I. Joe Classified checklist showing all the figures Hasbro has released and announced so far coming in 2023 including the latest additions of the Steel Corps. 2-pack and Agent Helix. We also updated the list with the latest digital renders Hasbro released last week and added the Target exclusive Python Patrol Crimson Guard figure which images leaked out for a few weeks ago. That's the one figure on this list Hasbro has not yet officially confirmed is coming. To see the hi-res image that you can download as wallpaper, click on the image below.

GIJoe-Check-List-00__scaled_600.jpg

Many of these figures are available from our sponsor Entertainment Earth. Any figure that is in stock you can knock off 10% on the price when you use the code ToyNewsi at checkout. If you purchase $39+ then you can get FREE SHIPPING within the US.

• Like 1

In the UK Hasbro Pulse has exclusive ditribution rights, meaning they've shut out other online retailers and are selling these for £26 a figure ($30). This disgusting mark up has put me off this line. They own the line, there's no license yet -as with all corporations- are being too greedy to justify continuing. It breaks my heart cos I'm a huge Joe fan and it's the line I've been waiting for but Hasbro did a wrongun taking it away from other retailers. I fear this push to monopolise the online market will soon extend to Legends and Rangers too. 

15 minutes ago, tycondrius24 said:

wow don't recall the Range viper getting announced . I do kinda hope we see a return of that bain style helmet over the later 25th style .I always thought that looked way creepier / also would love to see them do a Hyrdo viper with alt webbed hands :)

Heck yeah, brain helmet! Range Vipers were cool and that was a wild helmet - a skull with brain wrinkles pattern on top.  I wonder what the original designer/artist was thinking with that, was it just for intimidation or is is supposed to look like some kind of special armor or material that the military used or were considering at the time.

• Like 1

I really enjoy this line but since I don't open these figures, I had to jump off when they went to windowless packaging. I've got all of the windowed packaging figures but had to stop there since I don't intend to ever open these. My only regret is not getting Shipwreck as he was my very first Joe when I was a kid. It's a shame as I feel like the original packaging is perfect for displaying these figures. The figures that I bought exactly fill one bookcase (facing forward so you can see the figure, not sideways like books like some collectors do).

Hasbro has announced the next G.I. Joe live-stream will be taking place next Tuesday (2/14) at 11am ET where they will be announcing new products and new pre-orders. We of course will have full coverage of everything revealed here at TNI.

GIJoe-February-Live-Stream.jpg

3 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

What do they have left to reveal after Joe day?!?!?!

Mole Rats (whatever they are), Classified Firefly v2, Snow Serpent, Range Viper, Buzzer, Ripper, Shadow Tracker, Grunt, Tripwire, Hawk, Lowlight, Chuckles, Tunnel Rat, and Agent Helix.