New 2023 Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Figure Listings Pop Up On Amazon

JayC

El Cofre Geek lets us know about several listings that have popped up on Amazon Mexico for four new Masters of the Universe Masterverse figures that look to be coming from Mattel sometime in 2023. The listings are as follows:

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Prince Adam - It's not known if this will be based on Revelation, CGI Netflix or be a New Eternia version.

Masters of the Universe Masterverse New Eternia Buzz-Off

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Horde Skeletor - This is likely based on a flashback scene in the Revelation series

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Classic Mer-Man - This is likely based on the characters more classic look from the Revelation series.

When more details or they get officially announced by Mattel we will be sure to update you. Note the images below are for reference purposes only.

Masterverse-01.jpg

• Thanks 1

Prince Adam is very welcome news. I hope they do base him on his Revelations design as it was a solid translation for him. A completely different build than He-Man without seeming like a tiny  weakling. 

That Skeletor design would be great as well. I’ll skip the others but they’re both solid choices. While the construction of the Masterverse figures has some issues, their character choices have been pretty consistently solid. 

• Thanks 1

I'm loving the New Eternia designs. But I've also been able to get them all at a solid discount. The He-Man and Skeleton were at Ollies for $8. I'll probably get the Buzz Off but may wait for a sale.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

New Masters of the Universe listings have popped up on the etailer site DeepDiscount. Some of these listings we had already seen late last year on Amazon.

Masterverse
- Whiplash

- Buzz-Off (Also seen on Amazon)
- Classic Mer-Man (Also seen on Amazon)
- Ram Man
- Grizzlor
- Faker (Not a Deluxe)
- Figure 13
- Figure 14
- Figure 15
- Figure 16
- Deluxe Figure 4

Origins
- Figure 13
- Figure 14
- Figure 15
- Figure 16
- Snake Teela
- Snake Trooper
- Deluxe Figure 3
- Deluxe Figure 4
- Talon Fighter with Point Dread

CGI Animated Series
- Animated Figure 7
- Savage Eternia Skeletor

A number of these listings use code names. Amazon had also listed Masterverse Prince Adam and Horde Skeletor.

• Thanks 1

Super happy to see new listings for these figures, because I'm not trying to hear they are cancelling this line, so it gives me good hope that we are seeing this info trickle out, would be really awesome if the two deluxes were modulok and multi-bot also if I can make my wishlist for what I hope the rest of the figures will be , Snake Face, Sssqueeze, Spikor and Dragstor.

15 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

If they can improve on the face I'd love horse skelwtor

do you mean Skelcon? , because yeah would be rad to see them do an Origins of that.

11 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Super happy to see new listings for these figures, because I'm not trying to hear they are cancelling this line, so it gives me good hope that we are seeing this info trickle out, would be really awesome if the two deluxes were modulok and multi-bot also if I can make my wishlist for what I hope the rest of the figures will be , Snake Face, Sssqueeze, Spikor and Dragstor.

do you mean Skelcon? , because yeah would be rad to see them do an Origins of that.

Ha. I think he meant horde skeletor. 

3 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Ha. I think he meant horde skeletor. 

Oh you might be right, seemed that dude had some spelling errors, either way, I'm sure Horde Apprentice skeletor will find his way into this line, seeing as it's an easy re-paint, but I'd rather see Skelcon, I don't need more variations of the same characters personally.

The folks from Geek Life Dad got a chance to attend the German Toy Fair this past week where they are reporting that they got to see a bunch of new Masters of the Universe products on display by Mattel. No photos were allowed to be taken but they did give descriptions for what they saw. Note the descriptions given were from memory and he sounds unsure about some of the specific details of what he saw for some of the figures. However this does confirm some of the recent retail listings we have seen leak out and there where a few new items on hand as well. This is how it breaks down.

Masters Of the Universe Origins Snake Mountain Playset - The colors look more accurate than the prototype we saw late last year by Mattel.

Masters Of the Universe Origins Talon Fighter with Point Dread - Looks very similar to the vintage one as far as size and design. The Castle part matches the colors of the Origins Castle Grayskull. We saw

Masters Of The Universe Origins 200x King Randor

Masters Of The Universe Origins Snake Teela

Masters Of The Universe Origins 200x(ish) looking Man-At-Arms - with purple armor. This might be a snake Man-At-Arms.

Masters Of The Universe Origins Snake Trooper - that looked like an Eternian Guard with a snake head.

Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Deluxe New Eternia Whiplash - with extra alternate type of removable armor. Has a feel of the 200x Whiplash.

Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Deluxe New Eternia Ram Man - Also has a extra alternate armor. Not as big as the Classics version, seemed small next to Whiplash. He said it was articulated.

Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Faker - with blue with pink armor. Sounds like it may be the same body used as the previous Masterverse Faker.

Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Clamp Champ - Didn't specify if it was a Revelations or New Eternia version.

Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Revelation Classic Mer-Man

I'm excited for these, but also somewhat concerned that the line is going to go on longer than I expected. I got in on the DC Universe Classics sculpted by The Four Horsemen that was sold exclusively on mattycollector.com a decade or so ago and ended up buying every single figure they made up until they ended the line. I then ended up getting an offer for that collection that I couldn't refuse and sold it all in one shot. However I have no interest in going that deep again, but I'm also not sure I'll have the willpower to stop after I've bought everything they've done for the Masterverse line so far. I haven't bought any Origins and don't intend to. Masterverse would only be my fourth line in terms of priority behind Marvel Legends, DC Multiverse and Spawn and I tend to buy at least one of every character made in each line. I did recently quit G.I. Joe Classified though after they went to windowless packaging. I've got at least one version of every character they made in windowed packaging (including the Cobra Island / Python Patrol / Tiger Force stuff) but I decided to call it there. I just don't open those figures. That will save me some $$$, I guess.

There's some potentially exciting stuff on that Masterverse list - but I hope they spread them out in terms of release dates...  also having so many figures as the $32.99 deluxe price point is getting a little out of hand also.... for most of them, it's just not necessary.

Geez! It's almost as if mattel is proving Scott toy guru wrong the lines ending by all theses new releases! ONLY masterverse NINJOR left and Skeletors Evil Warriors will be complete!!!! I wonder if most will be sold online and specialty shops though. Target hasn't gotten a restock of masterverse heman and mattel hasn't announced 40th anniversary Skeletor. I feel like those 2 should be evergreens on target shelves. Classics has a higher end feel but the design choices on masterverse is much more detailed and unique. I love the details put into the line like what they did for new eternia two bad and beastman!