2022 Holiday Figura Obscura Father Charistmas Deluxe Figure From The Four Horseman

JayC

He is known by many names. Kris Kringle, Saint Nicholas, Papa Noel, Weihnachtsmann, Babbo Natale, Grandfather Frost, Sinterklaas, Santa, Father Christmas. Whatever moniker you know him by, and whatever legends you have heard, one similarity across them all is that of a benevolent soul who brings joy to the children of the world. In some of these stories he is a plump and jolly old elf, while in others he is a kind and generous man of the cloth. In other, much older tales he is a spirit of nature, friend to goodly creatures large and small. There is great magic in these tales. It is fantastical magic, like the wonder of reindeer who can fly and toy factories hidden in the northernmost part of the world. Beyond these wonderous tales, however, there is also a very real magic in the holiday season. Father Christmas is the spirit of generosity, and those who honor the lessons he teaches and bring happiness to the world help spread his magic. One need only look into the eyes of a child on Christmas morning to recognize that magic is not only found in Realms and Universes beyond our own. Magic exists in our world thanks to Father Christmas and all those who do good in his name.

This 6-inch scaled, highly articulated "FIGURA OBSCURA - FATHER CHRISTMAS" deluxe action figure will come in a 4-color window box package with removable background display cover, and character-specific packaging details and accessories, including premium soft goods robes. Final paints and certain details on the final product may vary slightly from the prototype image shown. All final accessories included are not shown in the image.  

Our "FIGURA OBSCURA - FATHER CHRISTMAS" sale will begin on Saturday, December 3rd, 2022, at 9am EST, and will be followed by a 2nd sale drop on Saturday, December 3rd, 2022, at 8pm EST. 

THERE IS A STRICT 3 PIECES PER CUSTOMER PER SALE DROP LIMIT ON THIS ITEM! This is to be sure to give everyone a chance at successfully ordering this item. 

Please be aware that the money for this pre-order will be collected at the time of the purchase.

This item will begin processing immediately and shipping will begin soon after the sale. Our shipping team will have a number of orders to process and it could take a few weeks to complete all shipments. Our goal is to have these under customers' trees for Christmas. Of course, holiday shipping delays happen and International orders may take longer, but our team will do what we can to help Santa visit your home this Christmas. You can get this on TheFourHorsemenStore website now. The cost is $60.

Father-Christmas-00.jpg

Father-Christmas-01.jpg

Father-Christmas-02.jpg

Father-Christmas-03.jpg

Father-Christmas-04.jpg

Father-Christmas-05.jpg

Father-Christmas-06.jpg

Father-Christmas-07.jpg

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Cool. Glad I went ahead and picked one up even though I’m really into Santa clause. Thanks

Sorry. It looks dark red with black boots in the video, but Toybro says the body is "chocolate brown" with dark gray "like a stone" boots.
Pic below
image.png

37 minutes ago, Satam said:

Sorry. It looks dark red with black boots in the video, but Toybro says the body is "chocolate brown" with dark gray "like a stone" boots.
Pic below
image.png

Ok. Thanks for the pic. Put a dark robe on him and he will make a good sorcerer. Now I just need to think up a back story. Lol. 

1 hour ago, LordVenger said:

Ok. Thanks for the pic. Put a dark robe on him and he will make a good sorcerer. Now I just need to think up a back story. Lol. 

I think two out of the three human sorcerers from the Poxxus wave use 2.0 bodies and probably look essentially like that underneath, so he'd fit right in.

26 minutes ago, Satam said:

I think two out of the three human sorcerers from the Poxxus wave use 2.0 bodies and probably look essentially like that underneath, so he'd fit right in.

Dang forgot those were coming. Yea he can be the head of the sorcerer lodge or heck maybe I’ll completely pivot and use a custom head from wolf king or someone on this body and use Santa’s head somewhere else. So many options which one of the things that what makes this line so good. 

SPOILER ALERT - DO NOT CLICK THE LINK BELOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT AN EARLY PEEK AT THE GIFTS SANTA HAS BROUGHT THIS YEAR!

Four Horsemen Studios teased the surprises inside the new Figura Obscura: Father Christmas figure, but we also know that some fans just want to know what’s in the sack! If you click the link at the end of this post, you will get a look at the gifts that Santa has brought the Legionaries on his “nice list” this holiday season!
These brand new pieces were made as a “thank you” to Legions fans who support our studio and who supported this latest Figura Obscura release. It is quite literally a gift from Santa to YOU to use in your collection! The Figura Obscura: Father Christmas figure is available NOW at www.StoreHorsmen.com. Like a plate of Christmas cookies, he is going fast and we expect he will be sold out either this weekend or shortly after (especially once word of these gifts gets out there). This figure is an IN STOCK item and thousands of packages have already left our warehouse with more going out each day! If you want one of these this holiday season, either for yourself or as a gift for someone special, order yours now.
Thank you again to all our fans and supporters for a wonderful year - we hope you enjoy the gifts that Santa has brought!
Want to see the surprise? Click here: Father Christmas Reveal!

00.jpg

This is my first of this line and he's amazing.  And the packaging is beyond any other I've ever gotten.  Seriously, like this is so good that now I understand why folks get mad at Super 7 for pricing.  The sculpt, paint, packaging and speed of delivery are all absolutely uncanny.  My wife even liked it so much that she gave me permission to get more from "that company".

On 12/13/2022 at 11:33 AM, MagnaPrime said:

This is my first of this line and he's amazing.  And the packaging is beyond any other I've ever gotten.  Seriously, like this is so good that now I understand why folks get mad at Super 7 for pricing.  The sculpt, paint, packaging and speed of delivery are all absolutely uncanny.  My wife even liked it so much that she gave me permission to get more from "that company".

Welcome to the legionaries