So which lines would you like to see come back and how?

LekolVysun

2 hours ago, LekolVysun said:

For me I would really like to see battle beasts come back. The original ones of course as a multipak but I would most like to see a 6inch scale remade version. Have them detailed and articulated. Of course weapons etc included.

Fun idea.  Did you see the ones that came out where it was like a die in the middle a few years ago?  I doubt that Hasbro will go that deep into the Transformers lore though.  I used to say Bravestarr, but honestly....right now I'd just like to finish some of my displays before I start new ones.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to see a modern figure line of Dinosaucers. Updated articulation and scale ala S7 Ultimates. Im not sure I even remember all the character names but there's something about the character design that just calls to me. 

Oh and also I need to see S7 do the TigerSharks to complete the Rankin & Bass trifecta. 

1 hour ago, Kylekirwan said:

I want to see a modern figure line of Dinosaucers. Updated articulation and scale ala S7 Ultimates. Im not sure I even remember all the character names but there's something about the character design that just calls to me. 

On the topic of Dino’s, Dino-riders would be really neat in a modern format too

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 9:24 PM, LekolVysun said:

For me I would really like to see battle beasts come back. The original ones of course as a multipak but I would most like to see a 6inch scale remade version. Have them detailed and articulated. Of course weapons etc included.

I've been saying this forever, New highly articulated 1:12 scale Battle Beasts, it's been on the top of my list of wish lines, keep the same looks as the original mini figs but just give em more gusto.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I've been saying this forever, New highly articulated 1:12 scale Battle Beasts, it's been on the top of my list of wish lines, keep the same looks as the original mini figs but just give em more gusto.

I don't know if Hasbro is gonna go that deep into the Transformers lore anytime soon.  Are you familiar with the ones that came out that were dice based?

53 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

I don't know if Hasbro is gonna go that deep into the Transformers lore anytime soon.  Are you familiar with the ones that came out that were dice based?

Those dice ones were awesome. I remember finding a lot of them at tj maxx and Marshall’s back in the day. Good times!

1 hour ago, Kylekirwan said:

I absolutely never want to see this. Ever. Keep these away from me. I swear to god no one better make these. I don't even want to talk about it anymore. 

Just wait until you see how friggin AWESOME a 6” scale dinosaur with a giant base on his back will be 😆