Super7 Thundercats ULTIMATES Reptilians 7" Action Figure

toynewman

Thundercats ULTIMATES 7" Reptilians Action Figure from Super7. These images were up briefly on the Super7 website and then removed. Possibly part of a three pack containing a Reptilian Guard, Warrior and Brute. When more details become available we will be sure to let you know.

This should be going up for pre-order today at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth at 3pm ET.

Brute.1.jpg

Brute.2.jpg

Brute.3.jpg

• Thanks 1

• JayC changed the title to Super7 Thundercats ULTIMATES Reptilians 7" Action Figure
16 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

Was not expecting this from the weapons we were shown.  This is definitely something I never expected to see.  And Slytherin was definitely one of the best molds to date.

Yeah, imo, slythe is the best figure they've made in the line (monkian is close too).

Price issues aside, displaying all 3 figures along with slythe is going to take up A LOT of shelf real estate. With those bulky bodies and tails, oof, lol.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

Yeah, imo, slythe is the best figure they've made in the line (monkian is close too).

Price issues aside, displaying all 3 figures along with slythe is going to take up A LOT of shelf real estate. With those bulky bodies and tails, oof, lol

Maybe you can remove the tails to address that?

• Thanks 1

Thundercats ULTIMATES 7" Reptilians Wave of Action Figures from Super7 are now available as a three figure bundle or singles of Reptilian Guard, Warrior and Brute. 

To fight Lion-O and the rest of the ThunderCats, Slithe needs his army of loyal Reptilian Mutants to help carry out his evil plans! This wave of ThunderCats ULTIMATES! Figures include Plun-Darr’s Reptilian Warrior, Brute, and Guard, each looking ready to unleash mayhem on the good guys! Including multiple interchangeable heads, hands, and accessories, these ThunderCats ULTIMATES! Reptilians figures will give your collection the army of minions Slithe needs to take on the ThunderCats!

Pre-order today at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth at 3pm ET.

00.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.2.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.3.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.4.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.5.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.6.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.7.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.8.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.9.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.10.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.11.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.12.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.13.jpg

Thundercats.Reptillians.Wave.14.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deecee4 said:

Slythe is the first Super7 figure I ever bought I and I think it skewed my expectations for the company.  It really is an incredible figure.  Blew me away when I first pulled it out of that box sheath. 

• Thanks 1

These look decent, but I'm bummed that they all seem to mainly reuse Sslithe's tooling. I think Sslithe was the biggest, stockiest of the Reptillians shown on the show, so it would have been nice if they mixed it up a bit, especially with how pricey these figures are. I'm a huge Thunderctas fan, but, besides the quality control issues and escalating prices, I've been a bit disappointed by the lack of newness. I was really hoping we'd have more figures that LJN never made by now. Too many repaints, and not so much as a single Lunatak even announced yet. 

They seem instresting but being goons (army builders) and mostly reuse of the slythe mold to me the $55 price is a bit steep for these, I understand thats about what normal Super 7 figures go for but these are just goons and they dont even have that many accesories like regular Ultimate figures, for people who are really into this line im happy these are going to be made but Im only getting the Cats team and the main villains, these are an easy pass for me, if they were like $35 on a cheaper box Id consider them but as is they are too expensive for the characters

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 80sCollector said:

I'm guessing/hoping the other mutants will get the same treatment! Can't resist these troop builders.

Oh for sure you can bet Super 7 will make monkians and jackalmen for troop building, I wouldnt have thought they would but with these three being made its only a matter of time they are released

• Thanks 1

Sslithe's is best mutant figure Super 7 made so doing his minions is very smart from them... I didn't consider from them to sell them for less since other army builders figures from their other lines are at the same price as the others, example the BATs. The Cobra Troopers...💡

On 12/2/2022 at 8:41 PM, abnuggler said:

They seem instresting but being goons (army builders) and mostly reuse of the slythe mold to me the $55 price is a bit steep for these, I understand thats about what normal Super 7 figures go for but these are just goons and they dont even have that many accesories like regular Ultimate figures, for people who are really into this line im happy these are going to be made but Im only getting the Cats team and the main villains, these are an easy pass for me, if they were like $35 on a cheaper box Id consider them but as is they are too expensive for the characters

That would be cool, maybe if they did like Hasbro did with their Marvel Legend troop builders and just put them in a plain box to cut down on some of the cost. I'm glad they didn't force you to have to buy them all in a three pack.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, 80sCollector said:

That would be cool, maybe if they did like Hasbro did with their Marvel Legend troop builders and just put them in a plain box to cut down on some of the cost. I'm glad they didn't force you to have to buy them all in a three pack.

That's what I thought, I don't think we need big fancy packaging for these troop builders, specially cause they don't have a lot of accessories, they should be packaged in windowless boxes heck they could come in a bag inside one of those brown shipping boxes if that would make them a lot cheaper and Id definitely get them then as is I don't think I need them in my collection

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1