Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts - Official Teaser Trailer

Outsiders

Check out the first official teaser trailer for the newest installment in the "Transformers" film series, which will introduce the Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons to the movie franchise.

Power is PRIMAL ... Returning to the action and spectacle that have captured moviegoers around the world, TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS will take audiences on a '90s globetrotting adventure and introduce the Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons to the existing battle on earth between Autobots and Decepticons.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts stars Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Tobe Nwigwe, Peter Cullen, Ron Perlman Peter Dinklage, Michelle Yeoh, Liza Koshy, John DiMaggio, David Sobolov, Michaela Jaé Rodriguez, Pete Davidson, Cristo Fernández

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is scheduled to hit theaters on June 9th, 2023.

transformers_rise_of_the_beasts.jpg

transformers_rise_of_the_beasts_xlg.jpg

3 hours ago, MRT said:

These designs looks so much better then the older Bay movies. Cautiously optimistic.

this is what I thought, I think this looks like it has potential, I pretty much gave up on Transformers movies after whatever the last one was, Bumblebee, even though it was leaps and bounds better then whatever Mark Whalberg was doing with robot knights the last go round, none of these movies have been good since the first two films, which likely were good to me because I was so excited to see Transformers in live action at the time.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

this is what I thought, I think this looks like it has potential, I pretty much gave up on Transformers movies after whatever the last one was, Bumblebee, even though it was leaps and bounds better then whatever Mark Whalberg was doing with robot knights the last go round, none of these movies have been good since the first two films, which likely were good to me because I was so excited to see Transformers in live action at the time.

For me, only the first was good but i still stuck around till the first Mark Wahlberg one. I agree, Bumblebee was better but I still only really liked the Cybertron scenes from the beginning. 

8 hours ago, MRT said:

For me, only the first was good but i still stuck around till the first Mark Wahlberg one. I agree, Bumblebee was better but I still only really liked the Cybertron scenes from the beginning. 

yeah and like I said likely the first movies were only really good to me because I was so happy to see live action transformers I would have been impressed with anything at that point, I thought the whole thing was amazing to my nerdy eyes, and now they have nostalgic factors involved when I watch em, likely they were sub-par movies to begin with.

I think they should have just hard re-booted this franchise a long long time ago and went a different direction, but hey this movie looks like the most promising film since the first few, which doesn't mean in the end it will even be any good, here's to hoping, and at least the bots look cool this time.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Check out the official trailer and promotional posters for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts which hits theaters on June 9th, 2023.  

Returning to the action and spectacle that have captured moviegoers around the world, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will take audiences on the ‘90s globetrotting adventure with the Autobots and introduce a whole new faction of Transformers – the Maximals – to join them as allies in the existing battle for earth. Directed by Steven Caple Jr. and starring Anthony Ramos and Dominique Fishback, the film arrives in theatres on June 9, 2023.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts stars Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Luna Lauren Velez, Dean Scott Vazquez, Tobe Nwigwe, Peter Cullen, Ron Perlman, Peter Dinklage, Michelle Yeoh, Liza Koshy, John DiMaggio, David Sobolov, Michaela Jaé Rodriguez, Pete Davidson, Cristo Fernández, Tongayi Chi

transformers_rise_of_the_beasts_ver11_xlg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...