enewtabie

With how well this came out and (probably) how well Cover Girl's release will be, there's no excuse for Hasbro to not go back and redo Lady Jaye's sculpt. She's horrid looking. And if Super7's Lady Jaye can get even as close as 50% to their digital design, then Hasbro should be ashamed. I'm not even asking for a redo of their Scarlette release (which also should be redone), because there's no comparison to how awful LJ looks.

14 hours ago, DiscoCougar said:

With how well this came out and (probably) how well Cover Girl's release will be, there's no excuse for Hasbro to not go back and redo Lady Jaye's sculpt. She's horrid looking. And if Super7's Lady Jaye can get even as close as 50% to their digital design, then Hasbro should be ashamed. I'm not even asking for a redo of their Scarlette release (which also should be redone), because there's no comparison to how awful LJ looks.

To each their own, but I’ve never understood the dislike for Lady Jaye. The fact that she didn’t look like a model works for me and sets her apart. 

But then I keep hearing people bash the new Dusty and I dont understand that either, so I guess I’m not aligned with what some Joe collectors are looking for. 

36 minutes ago, glhshelby said:

...I’ve never understood the dislike for Lady Jaye.

I think some people are influenced by rarity such that they consciously or subconsciously disparage figures that are easy to find and cheap but I think they did a great job with Lady Jaye! I like the regular Classified and Retro version. A figures scarcity and monetary value isn't their only worth. 

I also like the Lady Jaye figure. I'm not a completist but I like all the figures that's I've gotten. I just checked Hasbro Pulse. It says Zaranna is shipping 12.5. I can't wait for more Deadnoks. In fact, I'd really like them to do a 3 pack of Ripper, Torch and Buzzer, just to get me started. If they want to Haslab the Thunder Machine, I'd probably buy it.