Hasbro - G.I. Joe Skystriker IN HAND Images

toynewman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Images have been posted from an unkown source via social media channels takes a look at the The G.I. Joe Haslab Skystriker Plane and Figures from Hasbro.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION

Skystriker.0.jpg

Skystriker.1.jpg

Skystriker.2.jpg

Skystriker.3.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Faceless said:

I don't like how they drew the bottoms of all the Cobra helmets all curvy on the card art. It never looked like that in the vintage card art. Not CC's, nor the soldiers.

CC was frequently drawn that way in the cartoons though. 

EDvt7TEXkAA7L-g.jpg

As were the troopers.

image.png

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, toynewman said:

Images have been posted from an unkown source via social media channels takes a look at the The G.I. Joe Haslab Skystriker Plane and Figures from Hasbro.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION

Skystriker.0.jpg

Skystriker.1.jpg

Skystriker.2.jpg

Skystriker.3.jpg

Its simply beautiful!!! I love the accurate Nightforce card for Ripcord. Can't wait to get my two!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, toynewman said:

Skystriker.0.jpg

Skystriker.1.jpg

Skystriker.2.jpg

Skystriker.3.jpg

this is another set of pics from a seller overseas being circulated around

I'm going to be selling my Cobra Commander, Scarlett, & Cobra Trooper
I'm undecided about Ace

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Cool. I'm glad I didn't back it. Really don't care for them choosing cartoon looks over toy looks. 

Yeah I’m not a fan of the cartoon looks either, but I do think it’s pretty cool that they’ll be different from the regular two packs. I do really wish tho that at least CC would’ve been on the og card. I do love the nightforce card for Ripcard tho, it goes hard fr fr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shown below via Mike Wright is the first G.I. Joe Haslab Skystriker Unboxing Video. NOTE he got his from eBay from an overseas seller who likely obtained the item directly from the factory. This hasn't actually started to ship out from Hasbro to those who backed the project. That will hopefully start to happen later this month. Also note Mike doesn't actually assemble the jet in this video, just shows you everything out of the box.

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2023 at 12:00 PM, JayC said:

Shown below via Mike Wright is the first G.I. Joe Haslab Skystriker Unboxing Video. NOTE he got his from eBay from an overseas seller who likely obtained the item directly from the factory. This hasn't actually started to ship out from Hasbro to those who backed the project. That will hopefully start to happen later this month. Also note Mike doesn't actually assemble the jet in this video, just shows you everything out of the box.

Great to see it in hand but I wish he would’ve shown it built like in the thumbnail 😭 

• 3 weeks later...

If you backed the G.I. Joe Haslab Skystriker from Hasbro then you may want to keep an eye out for it to arrive soon. Word is coming in that people are starting to get theirs with no advance notice. Check out images of the one Rick Lopez got that just arrived today.

Skystriker-01.jpg

Skystriker-02.jpg

Skystriker-03.jpg

Skystriker-04.jpg

Skystriker-05.jpg

Skystriker-06.jpg

Skystriker-07.jpg

Skystriker-08.jpg

Skystriker-09.jpg

Skystriker-10.jpg

Skystriker-11.jpg

• Thanks 1