Jada Toys - Street Fighter Wave 2 Tease

toynewman

Shown below via Toymigos are images from the Jada Toys booth at this weekends LA Comic Con were they had on display the second wave of 6" Street Fighter and Mega Man figures.

The second wave of Street Fighter figures includes Ken Masters, M. Bison and Dhalsim.

The second wave of Mega Man figures includes Hyper Bomb Mega Man, Cut Man and Elec Man.

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 1.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 2.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 3.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 4.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 5.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 6.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 7.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 8.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 9.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 10.jpg

Jada-Toys-LACC-2022 12.jpg

• Thanks 1

These look good. But I’m so hesitant to get into a street figher line because they’ve done a few and never finished out a roster. Those Neca ones were cool but didn’t sell enough to keep going. I’ll wait and see.

• Thanks 1

These are looking good, I hope they sell well cause I want me a full roster of Street Fighter as well as the robot masters

• Thanks 1

Wonder if they're gonna go that extra step deeper and do Fruit Brute or Fruity Yummy Mummy. I suppose they are changeable mascots for the same product. I think Fruit Brute came first and sometime during the late 80's/early 90's they changed it to Fruity Yummy Mummy, but recently I've seen that Fruit Brute has made a comeback. Ahhhhh......cereal politics. Who gets the call, if either of them does?

edit: Just found out, Fruit Brute came with cherry flavored marshmallows and Fruity Yummy Mummy came with orange flavored. Otherwise they were essentially the same. But they were still different, so I suppose they could both still make the cut.

• Thanks 1

How much will these figures be? that street fighter line is looking really nice, I hope it does well and they keep making more, I need an Akuma, Guile and Sakura, and would love to get some SF Alpha figures later down the line

• Thanks 1

We got our first look at these the other week during the LA Comic Con, but now Jada Toys has released official images for their second wave of 6" Street Fighter and Mega Man figures as well as the General Mills Boo Berry figure.

The two waves of 6" Street Fighter figures we know coming include:

Wave 1- Chun-Li, Ryu and Fei Long
Wave 2 - Ken Masters, M. Bison and Dhalsim

The two waves of 6" scale Mega Man figures we know coming include:

Wave 1 - Mega Man, Ice Man and Fire Man
Wave 2 - Hyper Bomb Mega Man, Cut Man and Elec Man.

Besides releasing official images, Jada Toys’ Juhn Lim sat down with Veebs from Fwoosh and showed off the figures and gave more details about them.

Some things to note from the interview is that the first waves of Mega Man and Street Fighter should be going up for pre-order early next month. Also the price for the Street Fighter figures will be around $25 each and the Mega Man figures $20 each. The figures will come with various accessories and Dhalsim will get an extra set of extended arms and legs made with bendy wire. Check out the full interview above for all the details.

Jada-00.jpg

Jada-01.jpg

Jada-2.jpg

Jada-3.jpg

Jada-4.jpg

Jada-5.jpg

Jada-6.jpg

Jada-7.jpg

Jada-8.jpg

Jada-9.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...