ToyFarce News: King Grayskull Shoots On Mattel Over Not Reaching The Final 10k Goal!

ToyFarce

Eternia.jpgThis week, the Mattel Creations Masters of the Universe Origins Eternia Playset campaign ended after reaching the goal and the first unlockable tier early on, but it came up short of reaching the final goal of 10k backers to unlock Keclar, the leader of the Elders, as well as having King Grayskull available for everyone, as opposed to being a bonus only to the early backers. It came really close, though, with 9,291 backers when time ran out. One person wasn't satisfied with this result, as King Grayskull was reportedly furious backstage that his name didn't bring more backers to the campaign.

"Well, let me tell you something, ToyFarce..." said King Grayskull. "I should have been the final unlockable tier, Jack! I am clearly the biggest draw of this playset, and they put me as the early backer bonus, right at the opening. That's not how you book a campaign, brother!" he added. "The bottom line is, when they saw that they were losing steam, they added me in the final tier with Keclar, so they knew that I'm the bigger draw than Keclar. No offense to Keclar, he's doing great, but I'm better. I carried this place, Eternia, on my back for ages! If they had booked the campaign with me as the main event, they would have reached the 10k goal in no time, brother!"

"I've heard people say that the Moat monster was the highlight of the set, and fans were happy to unlock it, but if that's really what they think, maybe I'll take my Power (aka "the" Power!), and go check what they do as HasLab or Kickstarter..." Could King Grayskull be threatening to jump ship?

More news at 11:00... By the Power of 9,291 backers!
*ToyFarce News is parody news for laughs and not meant to be taken seriously!

Eternia1.jpg

Eternia2.jpg

Eternia3.jpg