2022 MCM London Hasbro Panel G.I. Joe Classified Announcements

JayC

Hasbro today held a panel at the MCM London convention where they announced some new figures coming to the 6" GIJoe Classified line in 2023 with Shadow Tracker, and Female Cobra trooper 2 pack. Trooper and officer. Thanks to ZakuFan0079 for the heads up.

On Thursday during their 1027 event they also announced Chuckles coming to the line in 2023.

Shadow-Tracker.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shadow Tracker, wow that's one I wouldn't have seen coming, anyways seems promising, dude looked cool, always reminded me of G.I. Joe Predator, that Lady Trooper 2 pack looks sweet, I'm happy to see that upcoming, Big Ben yeah cool as well.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Shadow Tracker, wow that's one I wouldn't have seen coming, anyways seems promising, dude looked cool, always reminded me of G.I. Joe Predator, that Lady Trooper 2 pack looks sweet, I'm happy to see that upcoming, Big Ben yeah cool as well.

Yeah def kinda surprising to see this guy already getting the Classified treatment. If people are into him I guess thats cool but for me personally I'd rather see them focus on getting us all the classic characters before going more modern.

Shadow-Tracker-06_1332888176.jpg

• Thanks 1

Big Ben is awesome.

The trooper pack would be cool if it wasn't for all the gold, especially the gold weapons. Yuck. What are they thinking? There's a reason PD Destro and the first wave shelf warmed.

What the heck is a shadow tracker?

Is Hasbro losing the plot again already?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JayC said:

Yeah def kinda surprising to see this guy already getting the Classified treatment. If people are into him I guess thats cool but for me personally I'd rather see them focus on getting us all the classic characters before going more modern.

Shadow-Tracker-06_1332888176.jpg

There's hundreds of classic characters. Those of us who want some modern characters in the line, as well, would have to wait years or possibly never see them at all if that was the approach. Bring on Wraith and Helix.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Satam said:

There's hundreds of classic characters. Those of us who want some modern characters in the line, as well, would have to wait years or possibly never see them at all if that was the approach. Bring on Wraith and Helix.

Right! There’s no guarantee that this line will last long enough to “eventually get to the modern characters”. Mix it up so fans of all eras of GI Joes have a shot getting their favorite characters. 

• Thanks 1

Did some double checking and digging. Apparently that's not gold on the one female Cobra trooper but some kind of desert yellow/tan. I do wish the uniform on both matched the male trooper's more closely. Also Big Ben really shouldn't have an exposed neck with that gas mask. I can't find one photo of a British SAS operator wearing a gas mask whose neck isn't covered, and with good reason: skin breathes, too.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Canes05 said:

I am happy with this news about more figures but can we get the pre orders from a year ago delivered first (tiger force outback , python patrol vipers like it’s crazy already with the delays and cancelations

Tiger Force and Python Patrol figures are apparently starting to show up on Target store shelves. Another month or six, and they might finally send out those preorders. Maybe.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Satam said:

Tiger Force and Python Patrol figures are apparently starting to show up on Target store shelves. Another month or six, and they might finally send out those preorders. Maybe.

I have several Python Patrol BATs and Vipers on pre-ordered at Target 🎯 that I will be happy to see at my house 🏡

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to thegreattonino we have a better look at the digital render shown the other week at the MCM London convention for the upcoming G.I. Joe Classified Female Cobra Trooper 2-Pack for 2023 which will come with weapons, blast effects, multiple helmets, and 3 heads.

Also shown are the digital renders for the Classified Copperhead, Shipwreck, Torpedo and Rock N' Roll all of which will also be released sometime in 2023.

GIJoe-Classified-2023 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-2023 2.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-2023 3.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-2023 4.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-2023 5.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks to thegreattonino we have a better look at the digital render shown the other week at the MCM London convention for the upcoming G.I. Joe Classified Big Ben figure for 2023 which will come with weapons and alternate gas mask head in case you want to army build him.

GIJoe-Classified-2023 0.jpg

• Thanks 1