Hasbro 10/27 Live-Stream Reveals

JayC

Hasbro today held a live-stream event called "1027" for their Premium members. Here is a breakdown for what was revealed for their G.I. Joe Classified line.

Starting off talking about the HISS Tank Fan Vote on the color of the Early Bird figure.

More Serpentor and Mindbender will go up on Pulse this evening after the stream at 7pm, first for premium members and then everyone at 8pm ET.

Limited signed Sgt Slaughter Poster drawing coming to Pulse this evening as well.

Showing some 2-ups from the original toyline.

Chuckles announced as another 2023 G.I. Joe Classified figure. No Images.

1027-01.jpg

1027-02.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hasbro today held a live-stream event called "1027" for their Premium members. Here is a breakdown for what was revealed for their Ghostbusters line.

They are showing off the Proton Pack. More product coming in 2023.

The Proton pack will come with 3 mini-puff figures, ecto-plasam pieces and some other literature including Egon Spengler.

1027-01 2.jpg

1027-02 2.jpg

1027-02 3.jpg

1027-02 4.jpg

1027-02 5.jpg

1027-02 6.jpg

• Thanks 1

They showed a Dragon which is for the kids line but has articulated wings. 19" wingspan.

Diceling D-20 that turn into monsters. The first one is the orange Beholder and Black Dragon. The Red Dragon and movie Owl Bear. These go up for pre-order today at 8pm ET.

They also showed some Nerf Axe and Sword weapons and Monopoly.

1027-01 2.jpg

1027-01 3.jpg

1027-01 4.jpg

1027-01 5.jpg

1027-01 6.jpg

1027-01 7.jpg

1027-01.jpg

1027-02 2.jpg

1027-02 3.jpg

1027-02 4.jpg

1027-02.jpg

1027-03 2.jpg

1027-03 3.jpg

1027-03 4.jpg

1027-03 5.jpg

1027-03 6.jpg

1027-03 7.jpg

1027-03 8.jpg

1027-03 9.jpg

1027-03.jpg

1027-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

Was really excited to see more D&D figures, but this isn't it for me, these movie figures don't move the needle, I'll pass and keeping waiting for them to give us figures based off the game, I have no interest in the Cartoon or New Movie, I really hope the next batch is Game figures, this could be such a cool line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Was really excited to see more D&D figures, but this isn't it for me, these movie figures don't move the needle, I'll pass and keeping waiting for them to give us figures based off the game, I have no interest in the Cartoon or New Movie, I really hope the next batch is Game figures, this could be such a cool line.

No interest in the cartoon. Blasphemous. Lol. 

• 2 months later...

Hasbro first showed off their new 6" Dungeons And Dragons: Honor Among Thieves Golden Archive figures back in October during their 1027 live-stream event. The figures however didn't go up for pre-order back then. Now Amazon has three of the four figures listed on their website as being in-stock. Those three figures include Holga, Simon and Forge.

Strangely the only one not up on the site currently is the movie's main character Edgin The Bard (Chris Pine) figure. I assume it will be listed soon and it's not known when other etailers will have these available.

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-00.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-01.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-02.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-03.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-04.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-05.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-06.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-07.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-08.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-09.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-10.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-11.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-12.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-13.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-14.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-15.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-16.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-17.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-18.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-19.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-20.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-21.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-22.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-23.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-24.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-25.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-26.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-27.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons-Honor-Among-Thieves-28.jpg

On 10/28/2022 at 12:28 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I know what what you  mean. I think these  and the cartoon ones look good but there mostly human or Hyman looking characters. I want a D&D line with orcs, goblins, elves etc. Not to mention some larger monster.

Yeah, these are just terrible. Aside from Marvel Legends and G.I. Joe, and Power Rangers, Hasbro's been on one hell of a losing streak for a while. D&D has maybe as large a fanbase as Marvel and Joe, probably larger, and I believe, if done right, they could support a successful toy line, but this, this is not what they want to see. Let's start with classic characters first and then move onto cartoons and movies. You gotta draw them in first. I know the classic characters didn't have specific characters assigned but that's the beauty of it. Make a theif, fighter, mage , etc in a few different colors and face sculpts (male and female) and let the customer make the back story. That's where the base lies. You can't use the same cut and paste strategy on every toy line. You gotta play to the fanbase. Personally it's not my thing but i so understand D&D guys and though they may bite a little on these this ain't what they want. Yes, and I know, I know, the movie license is what the toy manufacturers want the most, but if this movie bombs, and my money says it does, the toys will also bomb and they could possibly implode this goldmine before it ever produces a single good product.

Woof, these figures look worse then before, every image of this from box, to promo pics, each face likeness looks different, and ultimately bad, this movie as much as I want it to be good, doesn't seem like it will be, I'm feeling all kinds of Marlon Wayans and Jeremy Irons movie basura-ness from the trailers, yeah it seems bad they are putting these figures out before we can get some awesome game oriented stuff, if this line fails, then likely they will can the whole thing and we will never get the figures the fans really wanted. They should have waited for the movie to come out before they put these figures out to even gauge if anyone would buy these because they liked the characters in the movie.

• 3 weeks later...

The new Dungeon & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves Edgin Figure from Hasbro is now available on Amazon.com! 

These premium action figures and collectibles are inspired by Dungeons & Dragons lore and entertainment from nearly 50 years. Featuring the deco, articulation, and poseability one expects from Hasbro collectible figures with the characters, classes, and species you love from D&D.

0.jpg

00.jpg

Edgin.1.jpg

Edgin.2.jpg

Edgin.3.jpg

Edgin.5.jpg

Edgin.6.jpg

13 hours ago, toynewman said:

An image of an upcoming Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves Doric Figure from Hasbro has leaked on Social Media. Stay tuned here for more info as it pops up! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn0LYkluVyM/

While I can feel a bit of appeal for the cartoon classics figures, I just don't see it for these movie figs. They are just plain looking, flat out. But I've been wrong before, actually plenty, but with things like this my gut is usually pretty spot on. I do have high hopes for the movie still. Big Chris Pine fan.

5 hours ago, Zerzar999 said:

While I can feel a bit of appeal for the cartoon classics figures, I just don't see it for these movie figs. They are just plain looking, flat out. But I've been wrong before, actually plenty, but with things like this my gut is usually pretty spot on. I do have high hopes for the movie still. Big Chris Pine fan.

I'm a huge D&D fan and even I'm skipping the movie figures