Mattel - MOTUesday Masters of the Universe Origins Snake Mountain, Masterverse and more!

toynewman

Pixel Dan has revealed some new Masters of the Universe items coming from Mattel! -

Origins Snake Mountain - Is coming For the Holidays 2023 and will be a general release. What was shown today is no final and some things will change. Specifically the Snake. It will come with fold down moat and Skeletor's Bone Throne.

Eternia Playset - King Grayskull is the early bird figure and no plans to rerelease him at retail, Second tier bonus figure is the Fully Articulated Moat Monster (8,000 backers needed) and Keclar The Elder Figure is the Third tier (10,000 Backers). This crowdsourcing campaign kicks off tomorrow on the MattelCreations website.

Masterverse - Deluxe Revelations Man-At-Arms and New Adventures Skeletor

Shogun He-Man and Faker coming to Mattel Creations in November 2022

Origins - Frog Monger & He-Skeletor will be released as Mattel Creations Exclusives. He-Skeletor is from the German Audio Plays which is also where Anti-Eternia He-Man originated from.

The Origins Moss Man will be a Walmart Exclusive which will be flocked and smell like pine. From what Dan has said he was told that flocked, scented or characters with added materials need to be released as larger big box or Mattel Creations releases in order to cost out the expense.

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.0.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.1.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.2.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.3.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.4.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.5.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.6.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.7.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.9.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.10.jpg

Pixel.Dan.MOTU.11.jpg

• Thanks 1

So excited for Snake Mountain, I feel like it's been a good wait, I desperately want that, Eternia is still a super nope for me at 1000+ dollars here in Canada, but it has some cool sounding extras,

Moss Man! yes, not happy with the Walmart exclusive thing, Frog Monger is so awesome I really want that. He-Skeletor..I won't fuss too much about, but how cool is Frog Monger.

• Thanks 1

Hello, Seb from PlanetEternia.de here.

He-Skeletor never appeared in the German audio plays. The only characters featured originally were: Anti He-Man (black with red hair), Anti Man-At-Arms (black), Anti Orko (actually being mistaken for the real Orko, unclear whether he used a disguise), Anti Wind Raider (all-black), Castle Hellskull (featuring an angel's face instead of a skull).

He-Skeletor originates from the comic book series "Masters of the Multiverse", which used elements from the audio play, but developed the Anti-Eternia universe far beyond the original story. Therein, "Anti-Keldor" travels the multiverse, trying to stop Anti He-Man. In the finale, he gets ahold of a Power-Sword and transforms into He-Man himself.

The original "Anti-Eternia" audio play actually featured relatively few infos about that world. It was introduced as being a hellish world, based in the Universe of Darkness and filled with many horrendous monsters. Anti He-Man ruled this world and had the "black (magic-)power". In the story, Skeletor used a device to open a portal between both worlds. This resulted in Anti-Eternia's beings and monsters invading Eternia. He-Man had to fight against the equally-powered Anti He-Man, while Skeletor and Man-At-Arms managed to destroy the portal, sending all back to Anti-Eternia. The story is extremely popular among German fans and has some strong horror vibes.

Hope this was a little bit helpful. :)

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Goldbug said:

"He-Skeletor" doesn't quite make sense. He doesn't have a skeleton head or any skeleton features.

Needed to read masters of the multiverse like above.  I have to have this figure!  Shame they didn't tell us a release date.  I wish they'd have gone with disks of doom skeletor.  Honestly, it looks like they are still struggling with the scale of these.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

So excited for Snake Mountain, I feel like it's been a good wait, I desperately want that, Eternia is still a super nope for me at 1000+ dollars here in Canada, but it has some cool sounding extras,

Moss Man! yes, not happy with the Walmart exclusive thing, Frog Monger is so awesome I really want that. He-Skeletor..I won't fuss too much about, but how cool is Frog Monger.

Frog monger is a must have. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's an exciting time to be a Masters of the Universe fan! For longtime fans and for a new generation of kids who love action and adventure, it's time to experience the thrilling action and adventures of He-Man, Skeletor, the secrets of Castle Grayskull and much more! The figures in this collection stand 5.5 inches tall and have 16 moveable joints so they're highly poseable for imaginative and action-oriented fun, Masters of the Universe style! Longtime fans will appreciate both the vintage design details that honor the heritage of this beloved adventure franchise and the design updates that add an exciting look to the future. Each figure comes with a battle accessory and a mini comic book from a series that explores new story lines and introduces heroes, villains and allies in the timeless battle between good and evil! Amazon has provided nice images of the Masters of the Universe Origins Rise of the Snakemen, Snake Armor He-man from Mattel!

Pre-order yours from our sponsors:
BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

SE.Heman.0.jpg

SE.Heman.1.jpg

SE.Heman.2.jpg

SE.Heman.3.jpg

SE.Heman.5.jpg

SE.Heman.6.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The US version of Masters of the Universe Origins Rise of the Snakemen Snake Armor He-man is available preorder from our sponsor BigbadToyStore.com!

It's a thrilling time to be a Masters of the Universe fan! For longtime fans and for a new generation of kids who love action and adventure, it's time to discover the thrilling action and adventures of He-Man, Skeletor, the secrets of Castle Grayskull and so much more!

Product Features

5.50 inches (13.97cm)
Made of plastic
Up to 16 points of articulation
Classic Masters of the Universe toy inspired design
Retro-style packaging

Box Contents

He-Man figure
Mini comic

00.jpg

SA.Heman.US.1.jpg

SA.Heman.US.2.jpg

SA.Heman.US.3.jpg

SA.Heman.US.4.jpg

SA.Heman.US.5.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

nj_toy_collector takes a look at the Masters of the Universe Origins Rise of Snakemen Snake Armor He-man, Rattler, Kobra Khan, Bolt Man and Mekaneck with Road Ripper Action Figures from Mattel.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Order yours from our sponsors:
BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

00.jpg

Bolt.Man.1.jpg

Bolt.Man.2.jpg

Bolt.Man.3.jpg

Bolt.Man.4.jpg

Bolt.Man.5.jpg

image_6487327-9.jpg

image_6487327-14.jpg

image_6487327-16.jpg

image_6487327-18.jpg

image_6487327-19.jpg

Kobra.Khan.1.jpg

Kobra.Khan.2.jpg

Kobra.Khan.3.jpg

Kobra.Khan.4.jpg

Mekaneck.1.jpg

Mekaneck.2.jpg

Mekaneck.3.jpg

Mekaneck.4.jpg

Mekaneck.5.jpg

Mekaneck.6.jpg

SA.Heman.1.jpg

SA.Heman.2.jpg

SA.Heman.3.jpg

SA.Heman.4.jpg

SA.Heman.5.jpg

• Thanks 1

Am I missing something? but why does it seem like MOTUesdays are not happening anymore? we don't seem to get any tuesday news these past few weeks.

Need to know when Frog Monger and Moss Man are dropping. I can't miss out on those two

On 12/6/2022 at 10:21 AM, toynewman said:

nj_toy_collector takes a look at the Masters of the Universe Origins Rise of Snakemen Snake Armor He-man, Rattler, Kobra Khan, Bolt Man and Mekaneck with Road Ripper Action Figures from Mattel.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Order yours from our sponsors:
BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

00.jpg

Bolt.Man.1.jpg

Bolt.Man.2.jpg

Bolt.Man.3.jpg

Bolt.Man.4.jpg

Bolt.Man.5.jpg

image_6487327-9.jpg

image_6487327-14.jpg

image_6487327-16.jpg

image_6487327-18.jpg

image_6487327-19.jpg

Kobra.Khan.1.jpg

Kobra.Khan.2.jpg

Kobra.Khan.3.jpg

Kobra.Khan.4.jpg

Mekaneck.1.jpg

Mekaneck.2.jpg

Mekaneck.3.jpg

Mekaneck.4.jpg

Mekaneck.5.jpg

Mekaneck.6.jpg

SA.Heman.1.jpg

SA.Heman.2.jpg

SA.Heman.3.jpg

SA.Heman.4.jpg

SA.Heman.5.jpg

Great shots. I got mine last week from bbts. At first I thought Rattlor had a broken piece in him, but then realized it was his “rattle sound” haha.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TheMikeSnyder said:

Great shots. I got mine last week from bbts. At first I thought Rattlor had a broken piece in him, but then realized it was his “rattle sound” haha.

Hahaha I had the same thoughts when I opened my Rattlor, then I remembered that was one of his gimmicks, I love that Mattel actually payed attention enough to that detail to include it, it's so unnecessary with a collector line, when is that Rattle going to ever be something anyone does anything with? not like you can hear toy photography.

Rattlor's extra extended neck piece was really well done, I love this line, just wish it was easier to get, since I'm demi completest.

anyways I had to buy that Mekaneck, but I didn't want that Vechile, if anyone wants the road ripper sans figure, It's available.

Back in October you may recall that Mattel revealed they were going to be releasing a new Masters of the Universe Origins Snake Mountain playset by showing off an early prototype for it (See below). Well now the online etailer DeepDiscount has seemingly opened up pre-orders for that playset listing it with an original price of $112.99. They actually have it marked down to $81.71. They say the release date will be August 1, 2023. No official images are available at this time. Right now hey are the only place to have opened up pre-orders for the set but likely other places will soon follow.

• Thanks 1