NYCC McFarlane Toys Panel - Spawn, Movie Maniacs, DC Multiverse, DC Super Powers, Nolan Batman, 66 Batman And More

JayC

McFarlane Toys held a panel at NYCC today where they showed slides of a number of new products for 7" Spawn, 6" Movie Maniacs based on WB movies, 7" DC Multiverse, 5" DC Super Powers, 7" Nolan Batman and 66 Batman 6" figures.

For DC Super Powers they showed more vehicles coming, 66 Batman will see Egg Head and for DC Multiverse there will be a Nolan Batman Build-A-Wave as well as a number of comic based figures. Also shown were 7" Aquaman DC Page Puncher figures. Check out all the slides below. Thanks to robdtoys

McFarlane-Panel-08.thumb.jpg.a42a6b4134f8ea164fd7561264e30313.jpg

McFarlane-00.jpg

McFarlane-01.jpg

McFarlane-02.jpg

McFarlane-03.jpg

McFarlane-04.jpg

McFarlane-Panel 2.jpg

McFarlane-Panel 3.jpg

McFarlane-Panel 4.jpg

McFarlane-Panel 5.jpg

McFarlane-Panel 6.jpg

McFarlane-Panel 7.jpg

McFarlane-Panel.jpg

McFarlane-Panel 11.jpg

• Thanks 1

There are some great reveals there! I'm not crazy about the Christopher Nolan Batman movie figures, but I'll probably still get Two-Face. Egghead for the retro Batman '66 lines looks fantastic! I love that Frankenstein! It might be my favorite McFarlane DC Multiverse figure yet! Digging the Mongul also. So many good 7" figures shown to be coming: The Signal, purple suit Catwoman, Mr. Freeze!, Eradicator, Black Manta, Jackson Hyde Aquaman! Really liking that new Batman and Superboy also. So much good stuff...

I'm sorry to say but the lineup for the new Movie Maniacs is not that impressive.  The Wicked Witch Of The West is a nice touch but the rest... Not so much.  But if Todd is going to be limited if he's making these based on WB movies only.

• JayC changed the title to NYCC McFarlane Toys Panel - Spawn, Movie Maniacs, DC Multiverse, DC Super Powers, Nolan Batman, 66 Batman And More

McFarlane Toys today today released a preview image for their upcoming DC Multiverse Frankentein MegaFig which we showed you from NYCC the other day. This figure should be going up for pre-order sometime next week.

Frakenstein-01.jpg

Shown below are official images for the upcoming DC Multiverse Megafigs of Frankenstein & Mongul from McFarlane Toys. Both figures are currently available for pre-order at Amazon for $39.99 each.

These figures will be available everywhere including at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth tomorrow (10/12) at noon ET.

Frankenstein-01.jpg

Frankenstein-02.jpg

Frankenstein-03.jpg

Frankenstein-04.jpg

Frankenstein-05.jpg

Frankenstein-06.jpg

Frankenstein-07.jpg

Frankenstein-08.jpg

Mongul-01.jpg

Mongul-02.jpg

Mongul-03.jpg

Mongul-04.jpg

Mongul-05.jpg

Mongul-06.jpg

Mongul-07.jpg

Mongul-08.jpg

I know this isn't the correct topic, but since I don't or can't seem to find a topic about a recent news report, there is some possible rumours of some upcoming DC Stuff from McFarlane.  No pics, just listings.  Here's a link from TNI on it:

New McFarlane Toys DC Listings Pop Up From Overseas Retailers Including New Batwing And More (toynewsi.com)

For the Batman 1966 T.V. line, if the Comic Batgirl happen, I assume it will be from the few T.V. 1960's Comic Book series/crossovers.  I'll be down for it, even if it doesn't have Yvonne Craig's likeness.  Luckly, she wears a cowl, so it isn't going to be a major issue for me at least.  I can only hope it still has the sparkly effect that is similar to their 1960's Catwoman figures.  After all, if DC can't regain back Criag's likeness, this would be a nice subsitute.

If there is going to be a Batboat from the show: if you look at photos of Batman and Robin in the Batboat from the show, their heads are or almost over the windows, similar to how the McFarlane 1960's Batmobile.  So, I can only assume if Batman and Robin figures heads are over the Batboat windows, I can be okay with that.  At least it will make more sense than how he handled a slightly undersize 1960's T.V. Batmobile.  Course, who knows, maybe McFarlane will find a way to fudge it even further.

If there is a Wayne Manor Playset/Diorama: I hope this means down the road, we may see a regular Alfried, as well as Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson.  I'm assuming this will be Bruce's Private Study/Library Room area, where the Batpoles are located.   

All in all, still exited for McFarlane's Batman 1960's T.V. line.  

• 4 weeks later...

We saw these announced last month during NYCC but now we have some in-hand images to share with you of the 66 Batman DC Retro 6" Egghead, King Tut, Riddler and Radioactive Batman figures from McFarlane Toys.

These figures have already started seeing release overseas and here in the US will be sold as Target exclusives.

66-Batman-Egghead-01.jpg

66-Batman-King-Tut-01.jpg

66-Batman-Radioactive-Batman-01.jpg

66-Batman-Two-Face-01.jpg

2 hours ago, JayC said:

We saw these announced last month during NYCC but now we have some in-hand images to share with you of the 66 Batman DC Retro 6" Egghead, King Tut, Riddler and Radioactive Batman figures from McFarlane Toys.

These figures have already started seeing release overseas and here in the US will be sold as Target exclusives.

66-Batman-Egghead-01.jpg

66-Batman-King-Tut-01.jpg

66-Batman-Radioactive-Batman-01.jpg

66-Batman-Two-Face-01.jpg

Riddler, isn't this Two Face?