Super7 - NYCC Coverage - Thundercats, Silverhawks, Disney....

toynewman

I am glad to see more Thundercats but 55 is outrageous for Snarf. Ultimately we havent seen the final package of what is included but good lord... what will the Thundercubs cost? And if Snarf is 55 I hope they dont make any Berbils.

Cool to see characters like Willa getting their first figure; I await Hachiman, Claudus and Ethereal Jaga. I doubt we see Snow Meow but it would be sweet

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2022 at 5:43 PM, Thundercatsforever said:

Yes 

I totally agree either lower the price on snarf or put snafer in there with his uncle ozzbert for the $55 also shouldn’t there be one more figure considering they usually release 4 figures at a time??

Hell yeah throw Snarfer in there; if thats one of the pack ins its still not worth 55 but it at least adds some much needed value and another character to the roster.

• Thanks 1

At $60 total with tax for a tiny accessory fig, Brian can put snarf up his butt. Brian is nuts with his subpar7 products. No company has the least amount of articulation with a ton of qc issues for the high price he's asking. He's no mafex. He's no mezco. He's not even on the same level as neca. 

1 hour ago, ChrisMOTUFAN said:

At $60 total with tax for a tiny accessory fig, Brian can put snarf up his butt. Brian is nuts with his subpar7 products. No company has the least amount of articulation with a ton of qc issues for the high price he's asking. He's no mafex. He's no mezco. He's not even on the same level as neca. 

I think the derogatory comments about Super 7 are not need it unless you are one of those Valavers minions...💡

While a bit over the top, S7 really has had issues with every IP but their own and turtles for the last couple years.  They are overpriced and are pricing me out.  Quicksilver looks ok but that face is practically toy accurate in how bad it is.  I actually still prefer their sculpts, just wish they had butterfly joints

On 10/9/2022 at 8:27 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

I think the derogatory comments about Super 7 are not need it unless you are one of those Valavers minions...💡

I like Valaverse. You get better toy industry insight of a company and the production process without having a corporate ESG score to worry about. Some companies are not afraid to say what they think. Collectors are starting to get tired of being nice to billion dollar corporations that care nothing about you the customer.  

3 minutes ago, CapnK023 said:

I like Valaverse. You get better toy industry insight of a company and the production process without having a corporate ESG score to worry about. Some companies are not afraid to say what they think. Valaverse is only getting more popular. If they hurt your feelings then you have every right not to buy their toys. You dont have to hate on them though. 

When a company trash talk others about quality issues and designs and he suffers from quality issues as well then I don't see the point of preaching so much against others when your own products suffer from similar or worst issues... Example wave 1 Valavers figures!💡

Having worked in the toy industry, my personal take on it is all companies have qc issues but relatively speaking no company has a harder time fixing qc issues while asking for a high price for figures that have the least articulation than super7.

Super7 produces great figures and I've bought 2 sets of each character for both turtles and thundercats at clearance prices but from collecting multiple lines for over 2 decades my *personal opinion* is super7 has to be the worst in setting a price tag for items that have such high reports of qc issues. The loose hips alone were complaints from wave 1 of the motu ultimates line and the ultimates leatherhead wave had loose hips reported from all reviewers. The slash wave seems to have better qc from the reviews I've seen though so hopefully qc is better. Slash and Mongor are the only ones I'll get at full price but the rest especially characters like snarf I'll wait for clearance.

The eye of Thundera has revealed Super7's Thundercats ULTIMATES Wave 7 with Snarf, Ratar-O, Willa and Mongor headed to your shelf! These are available from our sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth to pre-order now!

Super7’s latest wave of 7” scale ThunderCats ULTIMATES! is nothing to snarf at! Including Mongor, Ratar-O, Willa and - yes, finally! - Snarf, all with interchangeable heads & hands and multiple accessories, these made-to-order figures belong in any quality ThunderCats collection!

Snarf may not be the mightiest warrior on the ThunderCats team, but he has proven time and again that he can hold his own against the evilest of foes! This 7” scale ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figure of Snarf features interchangeable heads & hands, his satchel, Candy Fruit, the Sword of Omens, Claw Shield, and a piece that allows him to be posed standing on his tail! Snarf is an invaluable member of the team, and this made-to-order ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figure can be an equally worthy addition to your collection!

3x Interchangeable heads
Neutral head
Angry head
Happy head
6x interchangeable hands
2x Open hands
2x Gripping hands
2x Fruit gripping hands
1x Claw Shield
1x Sword of Omens
1x Satchel
1x Standing tail with base
1x Fruit

As Queen of the Warrior Maidens, Willa has become an important ally of the ThunderCats and will challenge any threat to Third Earth! This 7” scale ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figure of Willa features interchangeable heads & hands and accessories including her bow, arrows, quiver, removable dagger, and her tree spider Bushy. If Willa can handle the responsibility of keeping the natural balance of Third Earth, then her made-to-order ThunderCats

2x Interchangeable heads
Neutral head
Smiling head
9x interchangeable hands
1x Bow hand
2x Fist hands
2x Gripping hands
2x Expressive hands
2x Open hands
1x Bow
1x Arrow
1x Gas bomb arrow
1x Quiver
1x Removable dagger
1x Bushy

If the goat-like demon Mongor strikes fear in your heart then you’re going to be in trouble! Standing almost 9” tall, this ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figure of Mongor features interchangeable heads & hands, his scythe, and multiple weapon-effects. Bravery can weaken mighty Mongor so if you have the courage to get his made-to-order ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figure, then you probably have what it takes to keep him from threatening the rest of your collection!

2x Interchangeable heads
Neutral head
Angry head
6x interchangeable hands
2x Open hands
2x Gripping hands
1x Pointing finger hand
1x Fist hand
1x Scythe
1x Removable scythe flame effect
2x Removable horn electricity effects

Rats and cats are natural enemies so it’s no surprise that the mutant commander Ratar-O is always looking for a way to take down the ThunderCats! Standing almost 8” tall, this ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figure of Ratar-O features interchangeable heads & hands, the Rat’s Eye daggers, and multiple dagger effects. You won’t need a trap to snag this made-to-order ThunderCats ULTIMATES figure of Ratar-O!

2x Interchangeable heads
Neutral head
Angry head
4x interchangeable hands
1x Open hand
1x Pointing finger hand
2x Gripping hands
2x “Rat’s Eye” daggers
2x Interchangeable dagger flame effects
2x Interchangeable dagger energy beam effects

000.jpg

Mongor.1.jpg

Mongor.2.jpg

Mongor.3.jpg

Mongor.4.jpg

Ratar.O.1.jpg

Ratar.O.2.jpg

Ratar.O.3.jpg

Ratar.O.4.jpg

Snarf.1.jpg

Snarf.2.jpg

Snarf.3.jpg

Snarf.4.jpg

Willa.1.jpg

Willa.2.jpg

Willa.3.jpg

Willa.4.jpg

• Thanks 1

So, $55 for Rattaro and Mongor despite talk of them being upped to $65 due to size. Both are preorders for me. I'll wait for Willa to drop in price. I'll never buy a Snarf ;)

Personally, I have never had quality issues with Super7 (or Valaverse) figures.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ChrisMOTUFAN said:

Preordered 1x rataro and Two of Mongor.   BEEN WAITING FOR MONGOR SINCE THE 80S and he looks perfect with the horn and flame effects!

The figure really looks cool and menacing. No doubt about it.😎✌️