Super7 - NYCC Coverage - Thundercats, Silverhawks, Disney....

toynewman

I want to have Super 7 Monstarr side by side with the Ramen Toy version I received 2 weeks ago... For me having both versions is awesome, because I didn't have anything at all since I watched the cartoon back in the 80s...😎👍

13 hours ago, Faceless said:

I didn't realize S7's Monstar was going to have the elbow blasters. Awesome.

Good luck on charging less for a smaller figure. They've never done that to my knowledge. If you're lucky, you might get Snarfer or some accessories.

Yeah, i kind of hate how they have no problem charging more for larger figures but rigidly stick to their $55 price point when the figure is smaller like Krang and Ralph Wiggum.

When their figures were $45 they actually did have a lower price tier of $35 for certain figures like Voltron, first release of Ren & Stimpy and maybe first release Toxie too. But those days are gone..

So after watching a video of the silverhawks I'm more excited.  I think what the camera picks up as like blue highlights might actually be a metallic glisten from the way Bryan talked about the paint on fwoosh.  Granted that's zoomed in and blown up on my TV.  But it seems to sparkle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MagnaPrime said:

So after watching a video of the silverhawks I'm more excited.  I think what the camera picks up as like blue highlights might actually be a metallic glisten from the way Bryan talked about the paint on fwoosh.  Granted that's zoomed in and blown up on my TV.  But it seems to sparkle.

I'm buying them all... I want to see release next Year Man and the big bully Bounty Hunter 😀✌️

46 minutes ago, Thundercatsforever said:

Yes 

I totally agree either lower the price on snarf or put snafer in there with his uncle ozzbert for the $55 also shouldn’t there be one more figure considering they usually release 4 figures at a time??

I seem to recall them saying they were shifting up their wave composition a bit ago.  Could mean there's like a v.5 coming in a bit or just a shift to give wallets a break

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Yeah, the paint app effects are pretty neat...maybe too subtle but still interesting.

However, this is really unfortunate, if this is what people will be getting.

310977590-414738087498798-34119253849161

1 hour ago, deecee4 said:

Yeah, the paint app effects are pretty neat...maybe too subtle but still interesting.

However, this is really unfortunate, if this is what people will be getting.

310977590-414738087498798-34119253849161

I agree, the render has a better face and sculpt.  Pretty sure that is just objectively true.

• Thanks 1

The other day we showed you some new ThunderCats Ultimates that Super7 had out on display at their NYCC booth which included Snarf, Ratarro and Willa. Well today they had a few more new figures out including Mongor as well as Mandora and her Electro-Charger Bike which you can pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

Thanks to Russell for getting these images to us.

NYCC-Day-3-ThunderCats 0.jpg

NYCC-Day-3-ThunderCats 2.jpg

NYCC-Day-3-ThunderCats 3.jpg

NYCC-Day-3-ThunderCats 5.jpg

NYCC-Day-3-ThunderCats 6.jpg

NYCC-Day-3-ThunderCats.jpg

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JayC said:

Snarf is confirmed to be a single release at $55, he will come with an extra tail that he can stand on. Ratarro will be $65.

So Snarf may be tiny, but they have to charge the standard price like everything else.  Ratarro is a bit bigger than the average figure, so they need to charge extra.  Makes perfect sense...

20 minutes ago, ClarkKent said:

So Snarf may be tiny, but they have to charge the standard price like everything else.  Ratarro is a bit bigger than the average figure, so they need to charge extra.  Makes perfect sense...

It only "makes sense" if they charge a little less for undersized figures as well as upcharging for larger figures.  This is them having their cake and eating it too. 

But thats ok, i have no problem waiting for Snarf to get marked down on Amazon or EE.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1