New Matsers of the Universe Masterverse Promo Images - Man-E-Faces, Roboto, Frosta, Evil-Lynn And Stratos

JayC

Thanks to Gamestop we have new promo images to share with you for Mattel's upcoming next round of Masters of the Universe Masterverse figures. While these aren't actually available for purchase yet they are currently listed on the website. Shown are the Revelation Evil-Lynn as the Sorceress, Revelation Roboto, Princess Of Power Frosta and New Eternia Stratos all of which should be part of the next wave. Also shown is the New Eternia Man-E-Faces.

Gamestop has only released packaged images so far for Evil-Lynn, Stratos and Frosta.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

• Thanks 2

I was waiting for news on the new Masterverse figures, Man-E-Faces looks to be a deluxe figure and the one I really want from the wave. Stratus looks very cool here as well. Roboto is a definite get as is Frosta. This version of Evil-Lyn is ok but not something I really want but will get the entire wave as it is an overall very solid line.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, 80sboy4 said:

I was waiting for news on the new Masterverse figures, Man-E-Faces looks to be a deluxe figure and the one I really want from the wave. Stratus looks very cool here as well. Roboto is a definite get as is Frosta. This version of Evil-Lyn is ok but not something I really want but will get the entire wave as it is an overall very solid line.

Man-E is a regular figure. The upcoming Two-Bad is a Deluxe or so I have been told.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 9:30 PM, RickytheRockstar said:

i didn't realize that until you pointed it out, not a fan of the character or show, but now i'm interesting, great base for customizing....

Yeah I could definitely see them reuse it later on for more figures

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1