2022 Hasbro Pulse-Con Day 2 - G.I. Joe, Avalon Hill, Magic The Gathering, Indiana Jones, Star Wars

JayC

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TroyToy said:

Can someone explain to me how it is possible for a PRE-ORDER item--something whose units are most likely STILL being manufactured, to become considered at the primary market store as SOLD OUT??

Why don't Hasbro's "PRE-ORDER" buttons works so long as people are willing to press it and pay??  

Companies typically have to let the factory know well in advance how many units they want. When it's time to make Serpentor or some other figure, the factory makes what Hasbro asked for and then moves on to the next figure.

• Thanks 1

Lenny Panzica of the G.I. Joe Brand brings us some new looks at the G.I. Joe Classified Series Serpentor from Hasbro.

"Before he was officially in the line I always knew I wanted to enhance the Cobra Emperor’s textures. I could imagine how epic he would look with his snake details and scales pushed in a more realistic direction. So it was super important that I designed the snake skin pattern to his suit in a way that made sense from an anatomy stand point. However I also needed to pay respect the the original design. The brass/gold color was something I found so fascinating as kid more than that the metallic finish brings his textures to life."

00.0.jpg

00.1.jpg

00.3.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toynewman said:

Earlier today we brought you some new looks at the upcoming G.I. Joe Classified Series Serpentor and now Lenny Panzica of the G.I. Joe Brand brings us even MORE looks at the G.I. Joe Classified Series Serpentor from Hasbro.

00.1.jpg

00.2.jpg

00.3.jpg

00.7.jpg

00.8.jpg

Repeater's gun!😎

Does he come with that blast effect? I'll cross my fingers for yes but I don't think so. Regardless, the figure and vehicle are amazing; not just great sculpts but the various sheens (glossy/metallic armor vs more matte green snake parts) and textures (that cape!) show huge attention to detail and care. I'm really excited to get mine in hand.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, interoceptive said:

Does he come with that blast effect? I'll cross my fingers for yes but I don't think so. Regardless, the figure and vehicle are amazing; not just great sculpts but the various sheens (glossy/metallic armor vs more matte green snake parts) and textures (that cape!) show huge attention to detail and care. I'm really excited to get mine in hand.

Not sure about how often Hasbro changes it's mind, but Lenny and co. promised that while the HISS won't have the blast effects, there will be releases that will. So for the time we have to be patient. or not lol.

Also, while I do like the figure, the real deal for me is the Chariot. Man, that amount of design is incredible. I won't have this item, because I'm strict 1:18 collector, and don't want to pay that amount of cash for a toy, but otherwise it is pretty badass.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 7:11 PM, ransomz said:

So I see he's still sold out. Is this just some kind of cruel tease? Thanks for nothing, Has-blow.

He literally went up four times. Twice for members. Twice for non members. I got him right at 6pm for non members the first time. The second time he stayed up for 3 hours for non members. How you didn’t get him is beyond me. Instead of blaming hasbro Blame yourself. Everyone who didn’t get him the first time got him the second time. It’s like y’all want things handed to you on platter. 

• Sad 1

I Preordered my Serpentor from Gamestop in Ontario Canada and they all seem to have gotten their shipments. If you preordered this figure I dont think youll be disappointed. The details on the chariot - including the underside - are immaculate and this set is bad ass (as you can tell I am not a professional photographer, but just some quick shots of elements I didnt think have been highlighted)

The figure is really nice. Paint apps look great, im very happy with the accessories (not sure why I went with the alt head, but I like it as well) and next to a larger Marvel figure you can see he stacks up. The cape has a really nice scale pattern on it as well.

The gamestop I got mine from had an extra and one of the two a town over had a bunch. If you missed a preorder and youre in the GTA or west of it you may be in luck.

IMHO if youre a fan of the OG Chariot and Serpentor, this nails it. If youre a Classified fan, this is a must have.

20221112_214205.jpg

20221113_101501.jpg

20221113_101458.jpg

20221113_101603.jpg

20221113_101819.jpg

20221113_102312.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shown below are in-hand images of Hasbro's new G.I. Joe Classified Serpentor figure. This was sold as a Hasbro Pulse exclusive, and Hasbro is now shipping it out to folks who pre-ordered it.

Overall I really like both the figure and Air Chariot. I wish the Chariot came with a flight stand and that the elbows on the figure were able to bend a little bit more, but those are more minor nitpicks than actual complaints. The sculpting detail on the figure itself is really nice as they did a good job of capturing the textures of the armor. I won't say this is my favorite Classified figure but it is definitely up there.

Check out my full GALLERY of images below.

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-00.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-06.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-09.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-10.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-11.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-12.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-13.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-14.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-15.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-16.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-17.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-18.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-19.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-20.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-21.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-22.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-23.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-24.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-25.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-26.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-28.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-29.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-30.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-31.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-32.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-33.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-34.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-35.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-36.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-37.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-38.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-39.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-40.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-41.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-42.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-43.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-44.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-45.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-46.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-47.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-48.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-49.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-50.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-51.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-52.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-53.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-54.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Serpentor-55.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

The folks at ToyHabbits have discovered some image from social media giving us our first in-hand look at the new G.I. Joe Classified Crimson B.A.T. figure which reports suggest has started showing up somewhere in France. Here in the US you can still pre-order this figure from places like our sponsor Entertainment Earth.

Crimson-BAT-00.jpg

Crimson-BAT-01.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 12/17/2022 at 10:34 AM, JayC said:

The folks at ToyHabbits have discovered some image from social media giving us our first in-hand look at the new G.I. Joe Classified Crimson B.A.T. figure which reports suggest has started showing up somewhere in France. Here in the US you can still pre-order this figure from places like our sponsor Entertainment Earth.

Crimson-BAT-00.jpg

Crimson-BAT-01.jpg

He’s beautiful. I think he even looks better than the OG BAT!

On 10/4/2022 at 11:23 AM, LordVenger said:

I’ve been excitedly waiting for this Indy reveal but I am a little disappointed by the face. Just seems like hasbro can’t seem to get Harrison ford likeness down for whatever reason. 

People have both Indy’s in hand and thankfully they look wayyyy better than the promo images. The Club Obi Wan Indy’s likeness is wonderful and the regular one’s is pretty decent.

4 minutes ago, McYote said:

He’s beautiful. I think he even looks better than the OG BAT!

People have both Indy’s in hand and thankfully they look wayyyy better than the promo images. The Club Obi Wan Indy’s likeness is wonderful and the regular one’s is pretty decent.

You've seen in person?  Im still riding the fence