2022 Hasbro Pulse-Con Day 2 - G.I. Joe, Avalon Hill, Magic The Gathering, Indiana Jones, Star Wars

JayC

Going over the Pulse-Con  exclusives - Black Series Andor and Vintage Collection Madalrorian Rescue Set. Hasbro says these now won't go up until 6pm ET. Dont know if this will also go for Serpentor as well.

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-01.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-02.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-03.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

The Vintage Collection Boba Fett Throne Room pre-orders close at the end of October 7. This is a Pulse Exclusive. This was first revealed back in February.

Vintage Collection Disney+ Andor Series Andor and Vel Sartha which goes up for pre-order today everywhere at 6pm ET.

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-05.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-06 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-06.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-07 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-07.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 6.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08.jpg

• Thanks 1

They announced a Vintage Collection Bad Batch Hunter figure.

Black Series Andor Disney+ Series Andor (Same as the Pulse Exclusive without Droid), Bix, Luthen and Mon Mothma. Going up for pre-order today at 6pm.

Black Series Mandalorian Axe Wolves also goes up for pre-order today.

ROTJ Anniversary Scout Trooper, Lando Skiff Disguise, Han Solo in Trench Coat, Endor Leia, Wicket. These also go up for pre-order today.

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-09 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-09 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-09.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-10 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-10 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-10 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-10.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 6.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 7.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 8.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 9.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 10.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 11.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 12.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 6.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-14 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-14 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-14 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-14.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-15.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-16 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-16 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-16.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-18 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-18 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-18.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 6.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 7.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 8.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 9.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 10.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 11.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-20.jpg

• Thanks 1

It's incredible to me to see how excited this team was showing off the Indiana Jones figures and just how utterly bored they are with Star Wars by now. Didn't they tank two Haslabs two years in a row? Hasbro (and collectors) really need some new people (not 100% necessarily) working on the Star Wars brand.

Total SW Panel recap

Going over the Pulse-Con exclusives - Black Series Andor and Vintage Collection Madalrorian Rescue Set. Hasbro says these now won't go up until 6pm ET.

The Vintage Collection Boba Fett Throne Room pre-orders close at the end of October 7. This is a Pulse Exclusive. This was first revealed back in February.

Vintage Collection Disney+ Andor Series Andor and Vel Sartha which goes up for pre-order today everywhere at 6pm ET.

They announced a Vintage Collection Bad Batch Hunter figure.

Black Series Andor Disney+ Series Andor (Same as the Pulse Exclusive without Droid), Bix, Luthen and Mon Mothma. Going up for pre-order today at 6pm.

Black Series Mandalorian Axe Wolves also goes up for pre-order today.

ROTJ Anniversary Scout Trooper, Lando Skiff Disguise, Han Solo in Trench Coat, Endor Leia, Wicket. These also go up for pre-order today.

Vintage Collection Cantina Band Trooper Builder 7-Pack will be up on Pulse today.

Pipeline Reveals, no images just names.

Vintage Collection ROTJ Darth Vader, Weequay (Reissue), Woof (Reissue), Yakface (Reissue), Nikto Skiff Guard (Reissue), Another Skiff Guard (Reissue), And Endor Bunker Playset.

Black Series Kenner Inspired ROTJ Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, R2-D2 (Newly Tooled), Emperor Royal Guard (Reissue).

More Pipeline Reveals - VC Book Of Boba Fett Tusken Warrior and Black Series Pike Trooper and Cad Bane, Tusken Cheiften,

Pipeline FX Elite Luke's Green Lightsaber,

They will be celebrating the Clone Wars World 20th Anniversary in 2023. To start they will do a role play Clone Troopers helmet.

Bad Batch pipeline reissue Vintage Collection Hauser.

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-01.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-02.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-03.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-04.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-05.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-06 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-06.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-07 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-07.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08 6.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-08.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-09 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-09 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-09.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-10 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-10 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-10 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-10.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 6.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 7.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 8.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 9.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 10.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 11.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11 12.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-11.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13 6.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-13.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-14 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-14 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-14 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-14.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-15.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-16 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-16 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-16.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-18 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-18 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-18.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 6.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 7.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 8.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 9.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 10.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19 11.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-19.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-20.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-21 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-21 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-21 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-21.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-22.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 6.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 7.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 8.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 9.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 10.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24 11.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-24.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-25 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-25 3.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-25 4.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-25 5.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-25.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-26 2.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-26.jpg

Hasbro-Pulse-Con-27.jpg

Something I find very interesting about Serpentor selling out: It says "Sold Out" at the top of the listing on the Classified page on Pulse, but if you go to the product page for Serpentor there's a button that says "Email me when available," as opposed to the Crimson BAT which says "Sold Out" at the top and also just says "Sold Out" on the product page, with no such button.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Satam said:

Something I find very interesting about Serpentor selling out: It says "Sold Out" at the top of the listing on the Classified page on Pulse, but if you go to the product page for Serpentor there's a button that says "Email me when available," as opposed to the Crimson BAT which says "Sold Out" at the top and also just says "Sold Out" on the product page, with no such button.

I actually was able to added to my cart but after I put all my info to pay, the cart was just showing me the Transformers set I added way before that and no Serpentor... Then when I went back to the Serpentor page, it was showing the email alert 💡

3 minutes ago, Canes05 said:

Got lucky today I was able to pre order sepentor and falcon,cover girl and crimson bats

Good for you man... I will order the rest of the figures from the bigbadtoystore!😎💡

Finally a Black Series Wicket! that's all I care about from Star Wars.

As for Serpentor I'm not paying the jacked prices for that, from Pulse in Canada this guy ends up being about 164 bucks, and even in Canada which Gamestop is getting him he's 124 bucks, I'm going to pass and wait patiently for a single release without the Chariot I don't care about (for lack of space)

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Finally a Black Series Wicket! that's all I care about from Star Wars.

As for Serpentor I'm not paying the jacked prices for that, from Pulse in Canada this guy ends up being about 164 bucks, and even in Canada which Gamestop is getting him he's 124 bucks, I'm going to pass and wait patiently for a single release without the Chariot I don't care about (for lack of space)

Agreed, I am excited for Wicket. Kind of a meh first wave of anniversary; and Ackbar being exclusive doesnt help. Where is Nien Nunb? Long overdue for a BS figure.

Where did you see that about Gamestop in Canada and Serpentor? Will they be getting Mindbender?

I keep missing the boat on Pulse stuff at Gamestop and I cant seem to find where the 411 is. Any help would be appreciated

1 hour ago, MrWolf12000 said:

Agreed, I am excited for Wicket. Kind of a meh first wave of anniversary; and Ackbar being exclusive doesnt help. Where is Nien Nunb? Long overdue for a BS figure.

The 40th Anniversary exclusive Admiral Ackbar is in funky Kenner colors. For those who don't care about that or the 40th Anniversary card, the slightly older more movie accurate TBS figure can still be readily found in the old packaging and at or near the old $19.99 pricepoint.
As for Nien Nunb, I assume he's on a list of names, along with Lobot, 2-1B, Biggs Darklighter, and probably EV-9D9 with the words "Figures never to be made in the Black Series" written at the top and posted on the outside of the door to Patrick Schneider's office.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Satam said:

The 40th Anniversary exclusive Admiral Ackbar is in funky Kenner colors. For those who don't care about that or the 40th Anniversary card, the slightly older more movie accurate TBS figure can still be readily found in the old packaging and at or near the old $19.99 pricepoint.
As for Nien Nunb, I assume he's on a list of names, along with Lobot, 2-1B, Biggs Darklighter, and probably EV-9D9 with the words "Figures never to be made in the Black Series" written at the top and posted on the outside of the door to Patrick Schneider's office.

Ahhh I didnt know it was a Kenner color type deal.

The idea of "I dont want to make that figure" is baffling to me. Yall sellin figures or not?

The Joe's all look great. I'll be getting them all except for the repaints. I wish Rock and Roll was little more classic looking. Falcon is really cool. The Indy stuff is amazing. I'm glad we're getting Toht right out of the gate. I hope they eventually  do Monkey Man, German Mechanic and Ciaro Swordsman . Of course I love all the Black series stuff. The Andor characters are all well done. Wicket looks amazing too although I wish he had knee joints.

• Thanks 1

Getting the joes and passing on repaints. Outiside of the Joepro, Falcon is looking straight out of the Vietnam era. Wish they modernized him a bit more. As I said before, the second year Classified figs struck a great balance between retro and new. Wish they stuck to that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, MrWolf12000 said:

Where did you see that about Gamestop in Canada and Serpentor? Will they be getting Mindbender?

I keep missing the boat on Pulse stuff at Gamestop and I cant seem to find where the 411 is. Any help would be appreciated

Mindbender was up for pre-order waaay back in like May, was available as in Store only as far as I remember, Serpentor just went up today I believe online, but was available for in store since like Sunday, but all sold out now online, if you want to call your local Gamestop you can try to place an order, he is 130.00 bucks though

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Mindbender was up for pre-order waaay back in like May, was available as in Store only as far as I remember, Serpentor just went up today I believe online, but was available for in store since like Sunday, but all sold out now online, if you want to call your local Gamestop you can try to place an order, he is 130.00 bucks though

Steep but probably less than ebay, thank you very much, I was able to secure one at my store!

• Thanks 1