New Hasbro Dungeons And Dragons Animated Figures Revealed For Today's Target Geek-Out Event

JayC

Revealed just now are new Dungeons And Dragons Animated Figures which will be going up for pre-order later this mornign at 9am ET for the 2022 Fall Target Geek-Out event. I assume the figures will be 6" but at this time all we have to go by is the preview image shown below so I can't say for 100% certainty.

It's also not 100% known if these will be Target exclusives or not. Likely they will be but not always are items offered during the Geek-Out exclusive to Target. Shown are figures of Hank, the Ranger, Diana, Bobby, the Barbarian with Uni, the Unicorn, Dungeon Master and Venger, the Force of Evil.

Check back later this morning for more information and images on these.

IMG_2877__scaled_600.jpg

• Thanks 1

No way. Glorious day. Bam bam 💥
This can’t be real. No way these are 6 inch articulated animated d&d figs. I do not believe it. I’ve been waiting for 38 years and I’m not going to fall for this. I can’t possibly be getting a Venger for real. Cruel joke. Someone would have leaked this before now if it were true. No way this was kept a secret. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Revealed just now are new Dungeons And Dragons Animated Figures which will be going up for pre-order later this mornign at 9am ET for the 2022 Fall Target Geek-Out event. I assume the figures will be 6" but at this time all we have to go by is the preview image shown below so I can't say for 100% certainty.

It's also not 100% known if these will be Target exclusives or not. Likely they will be but not always are items offered during the Geek-Out exclusive to Target. Shown are figures of Hank, the Ranger, Diana, Bobby, the Barbarian with Uni, the Unicorn, Dungeon Master and Venger, the Force of Evil.

Check back later this morning for more information and images on these.

IMG_2877__scaled_600.jpg

Totally unexpected this animated dungeon and dragons line... I can see that they are articulated... It looks that I will have to collect a new line? 

YES!!! I’m all over these. My figure shelf though is mainly a Masterverse and Mythic Legions anchored science-fantasy space. If these magically have Hank and Diana at about a normal Hasbro Black Series or Joe Classified size and Venger’s at 7” (ideally not counting the horn, then I need to buy a lottery ticket.

• Thanks 1

As part of Target's Fall Geek Out, Hasbro debuted NEW Dungeons & Dragons Animated Series Figures! Shown are figures of Hank the Ranger, Diana, Bobby the Barbarian with Uni the Unicorn, Dungeon Master and Venger the Force of Evil. Go Preorder yours today via Target.com!.

This version of Venger is the only figure that is being released as a Target exclusive. The others will be released shortly after Pulsecon next week at other retailers.

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Hank Action Figure

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Diana Action Figure

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Bobby & Uni Action Figures 2pk

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Scale Dungeon Master & Venger Action Figures 2pk (Target Exclusive)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

As part of Target's Fall Geek Out, Hasbro debuted NEW Dungeons & Dragons Animated Series Figures! Shown are figures of Hank the Ranger, Diana, Bobby the Barbarian with Uni the Unicorn, Dungeon Master and Venger the Force of Evil. Go Preorder yours today via Target.com!.

This version of Venger is the only figure that is being released as a Target exclusive. The others will be released shortly after Pulsecon next week at other retailers.

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Hank Action Figure

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Diana Action Figure

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Bobby & Uni Action Figures 2pk

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Scale Dungeon Master & Venger Action Figures 2pk (Target Exclusive)

Based on what JayC mentioned, I only pre-ordered Venger and the rest I will do from the bigbadtoystore 😀✌️

These plastic free retro style cardbacks are awful. Good grief, Hasbro, change it to a plastic bubble if you're going to make this look like a retro line. Also, if you want to really fix this issue that will satisfy both the collectors and help with your dubious environmental efforts then keep the clear plastic sheet or bubble on your products but replace the big, bulky uniquely tooled plastic tray that holds the figures in place with the cardboard version you are using now with plastic free. You might have to tweak the design of the insert a tad just so it all looks nice, but that will dramatically cut back on plastic use but still satisfy the MOC/MIB collectors, since we'll be able to see what is in the box. This not knowing what you bought until its too late BS is nonsense. I've already had to take back multiple items that people returned and swapped out the figs.

It seems extremely odd that this is essentially a retro line but with full cardboard packaging, considering that Hasbro said they would be going back to plastic bubbles on their retro lines. Only thing I can think of is that this line was planned and the packaging was finalized before Hasbro announced they would continue to use plastic in their retro packaging. Maybe wave 2 will have the plastic bubble.

• Thanks 1

While I think these are pretty cool for everyone who has been asking for Animated Series D&D figures, these are not the ones for me, I'll be waiting it out to see if we get more Game figures, I hope that's in the cards, since it does seem already like we will be getting Game, Movie and Animated Series figures from this Line.

Finally Hasbro is making movies with this license, so much moving nowhere, nice to see something other then the two things in 3 years.

9 hours ago, Goldbug said:

so Indy, Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Marvel all have retro 3.75 inch figures but this line does not? 🙄

All the lines you mentioned were on the market for years with figure line but dungeon and dragons not so much and only had figures back in the 80s and based only on the toy line... I'm very glad these figures look like the cartoon. I was not expecting this but I'm not loosing my opportunity to get them. I'm into collecting Masters of the universe, GI Joe and Transformers as my main lines.😀✌️

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2022 at 12:08 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

While I think these are pretty cool for everyone who has been asking for Animated Series D&D figures, these are not the ones for me, I'll be waiting it out to see if we get more Game figures.

I'm with you. I was really excited when I heard D&D figures were announced but somehow I didn't know they would be retro toon versions. I was hoping to see Hasbro would tackle beasts and monsters and adventuring archetypes (fighter, mage, etc) from all across D&D in an updated high detail modern style. I'm not that interested in specific named characters. I was thinking of things like Bugbear, Half-Orc Barbarian adventurer, Goblin/Kobold 2-pack. And of course you'd have lots of cross line appear with LOTR fans with figures like an Elf Ranger/Archer and Halfling.

But as you said I am happy for those who were wishing for this! Hope these sell well and we all get what we're after.

1 hour ago, toynewman said:

sb_toyz takes a look at the Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Action Figures from Hasbro.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Pre-order yours from our sponsors:
BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

D.D.Cartoon.Classics.0.jpg

D.D.Cartoon.Classics.1.jpg

D.D.Cartoon.Classics.2.jpg

D.D.Cartoon.Classics.3.jpg

D.D.Cartoon.Classics.4.jpg

D.D.Cartoon.Classics.6.jpg

D.D.Cartoon.Classics.7.jpg

I already pre-ordered them at the bigbadtoystore weeks ago!😀✌️