Square Enix - Final Fantasy VII Bring Arts Tifa Lockhart & Aerith Gainsborough

toynewman

Square Enix has revealed two new Final Fantasy VII Bring Arts Figures of Tiffa Lockhart and Aerith Gainsborough!

Tifa Lockhart:

The original designs of the beloved classic, FINAL FANTASY VII, are joining the BRING ARTS Action Figure series, continuing with TIFA LOCKHART! Tifa's signature waist-length black hair tied at the end, as well as her gloves, boots, and suspenders are all faithfully recreated in 3D to instill a sense of nostalgia of her look in the original title.

From Tifa's facial expression to the wrinkles and textures of her clothes, every inch of this figure has been meticulously detailed. The figure comes with a variety of interchangeable hands to recreate different poses from the game. Figure also includes display stand.

Aerith Gainsborough:

The original designs of the beloved classic, FINAL FANTASY VII, are joining the BRING ARTS Action Figure series, continuing with AERITH GAINSBOROUGH! Aerith's signature hairstyle, jacket and dress are all faithfully recreated in 3D to instill a sense of nostalgia of her look in the original title.

From Aerith's facial expression to the wrinkles and textures of her clothes, every inch of this figure has been meticulously detailed. The figure comes with a variety of interchangeable hands to recreate different poses from the game. Figure also includes display stand.

Both of our Sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth should also have preorders available soon!

00.jpg

Bring.Arts.Aerith.1.jpg

Bring.Arts.Aerith.2.jpg

Bring.Arts.Aerith.3.jpg

Bring.Arts.Aerith.4.jpg

Bring.Arts.Aerith.5.jpg

Bring.Arts.Aerith.6.jpg

Bring.Arts.Aerith.7.jpg

Bring.Arts.Aerith.8.jpg

Bring.Arts.Aerith.9.jpg

Bring.Arts.Tifa.1.jpg

Bring.Arts.Tifa.2.jpg

Bring.Arts.Tifa.3.jpg

Bring.Arts.Tifa.4.jpg

Bring.Arts.Tifa.5.jpg

Bring.Arts.Tifa.6.jpg

Bring.Arts.Tifa.7.jpg

Bring.Arts.Tifa.8.jpg

Bring.Arts.Tifa.9.jpg

There's a kind of triple-edge sword effect happening here. 1, these looks incredible. Thank God these are based on the original game's simpler designs and not the remake and those subtle differences. 2, these cost $120+ per 5-inch figure??! Cloud is already up for pre-order at that price, and I'm guessing these new two will follow suit. BUT, the price could be worth it if.... 3, the entire roster of characters better be completed and released. The high price can only bite this company in the ass if this ends up being an incomplete line. And therein lies the main problem. The prices are too high for 5-inch figures that aren't even guaranteed to be complete. So, either collectors wait to see and the line dies before everyone is released OR collectors take the chance and buy these now and the line doesn't finish with a Red XIII, Cid, Cait Sith, Yuffie, Vincent, and Sephiroth release.

I still have my Play Arts version of them. I still remember buying Cloud and the Hardy Daytona here in our country for the overpriced amount of... $100. These are more expensive, smaller and have less accessories... what the heck is Square thinking? They're kai line is approaching Hot Toys prices and is no where near the quality.

4 hours ago, DiscoCougar said:

So, either collectors wait to see and the line dies before everyone is released OR collectors take the chance and buy these now and the line doesn't finish with a Red XIII, Cid, Cait Sith, Yuffie, Vincent, and Sephiroth release.

I'm still bummed that the play arts video game version never completed the team. Only needed Cid and Barret. I was fine with the little Cait Sith that came with RedXIII

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MRT said:

I still have my Play Arts version of them. I still remember buying Cloud and the Hardy Daytona here in our country for the overpriced amount of... $100. These are more expensive, smaller and have less accessories... what the heck is Square thinking? They're kai line is approaching Hot Toys prices and is no where near the quality.

I’m really starting to think that these companies really believe that we will just pay anything. No value rationale required. 

• Sad 1