Mattel - MOTUesday Masters of the Universe Origins Grizzlor LIMITED IN STOCK and Preorder Info

toynewman

Mattel announced today August 6th for MOTUesday that a Limited In stock sale of the Masters of the Universe Origins Grizzlor Figure launches this Septemeber 9th at 9AM PT!

The Evil’s Horde’s savage man-beast returns to terrorize Eternia! Wild and untamed, Grizzlor has a full body of faux fur. He’s highly articulated and comes with a crossbow for poses to display his brute strength. Fans will love the savage details like his Horde chest plate and lighter fur, just like his vintage version. Offered for the first time as a stand-alone figure in the Origins line, Grizzlor is the perfect addition to your MOTU collection.

MOTU Origins Grizzlor Collector Figure
Stands 5.5 inches tall
16 points of articulation for ferocious poses and displays
Savage details like a wild faux fur and removable chest plate
Comes with crossbow accessory

On Saturday 9/10 12:01am PT they will launch the Made To Order version of the same item with NO PURCHASE LIMITS. The item will be available on a separate page that they will link here and across the website during the Made To Order sale. The Made To Order sale window will run for 48 hours until Sunday 9/11 11:59pm PT.

Grizzlor.1.jpg

Grizzlor.2.jpg

Grizzlor.3.jpg

Grizzlor.4.jpg

Grizzlor.5.jpg

Grizzlor.6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mattel has Limited Stock for sale of the Masters of the Universe Origins Grizzlor Figure today Septemeber 9th at MattelCreations.com

If by chance you miss this in stock sale don't PANIC! On Saturday 9/10 12:01am PT they will launch the Made To Order version of the same item with NO PURCHASE LIMITS. The item will be available on a separate page that they will link at mattelcreations.com and across the website during the Made To Order sale. The Made To Order sale window will run for 48 hours until Sunday 9/11 11:59pm PT.

The Evil’s Horde’s savage man-beast returns to terrorize Eternia! Wild and untamed, Grizzlor has a full body of faux fur. He’s highly articulated and comes with a crossbow for poses to display his brute strength. Fans will love the savage details like his Horde chest plate and lighter fur, just like his vintage version. Offered for the first time as a stand-alone figure in the Origins line, Grizzlor is the perfect addition to your MOTU collection.

MOTU Origins Grizzlor Collector Figure
Stands 5.5 inches tall
16 points of articulation for ferocious poses and displays
Savage details like a wild faux fur and removable chest plate
Comes with crossbow accessory

• Thanks 1

Well I bought the made to order figure, 40 USD for me, gotta say it's a real jab that they want to make a Grizzlor a mini HasLab basically, Mattel really needs my money up front to produce a bunch of Grizzlor's he's an important character, way more Important then some we've seen just as a regular release but it feels a ton icky that I had to go to a special website to order a basic figure for 40 USD, not impressed but They got me. I need me a Grizzlor. Shameful practices Mattel.