Ramen Toy - Masters of the Universe “Most Powerful Stand in the Universe”

toynewman

Ramen Toy announced today that they are producing a line of Masters of the Universe Stands! These stands have a slot for you to place what appears to be in the picture a full sized Masters of the Universe Origins Blister Card in behind the figure after opening it to display! More info and Pricing as it comes so Stay Tuned!

00.jpg

• Thanks 1

I love this!

But a few issues-

1. Not ever characters comes on a card.

2. Bent and/or damaged cards.

3. (My Personal Want) Remove the New for Year, the age and the hole punch.

Id love to see a blank card. One without the age, new for year, hole punch, and the character name and description. Then you could just have the logo. Buy a bunch and plug them in for every character. Here is hoping someone does that. That would make this absolutely perfect.

As an update to our story about Ramen Toys new Masters of the Universe "Most Powerful Stands in the Universe" we now have info that these will come in 3 colors - Red, Green and Purple. Retail for $10.90 each stand and be for Preorder on September 15th with delivery scheduled for December 2022 on ramentoy.com. We'll keep you updated if any of our sponsors have them available as well!

"The Most Powerful Stand in the Universe will be available for pre order on 15 Sept with delivery in December 2022, in time for X’mas.

Price = 10.90 USD each.
Injected plastic construction
1 foot peg on base
Interlocking design for base to be aligned adjacent to one another.
Dimensions (approx) 21cm height x 15cm width x 7cm depth.
Accommodates MOTU origins figures, Matty Collector Classics & new Masterverse.
Origins cardbacks can be inserted behind the stand.
Available in 3 colors.
Packaged in coloured box.

Special bundle price for 6 units will be available at www.ramentoy.com on 15 Sep."

00.jpg

MOTU.Stands1.jpg

MOTU.Stands2.jpg

MOTU.Stands3.jpg

MOTU.Stands4.jpg

• Thanks 1

This is actually pretty cool, I just think that the price point is a bit high, I get that these are very nicely designed so the price point makes sense but I'd have rathered something cheaper, to put all of my figures on these stands is going to cost a pretty penny, so I think I'll just stick with not having them.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Display your figures on The Most Powerful Stand in the Universe! These injected plastic stands feature a foot peg to help keep your figures in place and the figure's cardback can be placed on the back of the stand for another display option.

Cardbacks not included.

Product Features

8.26 x 5.91 x 2.76 inches (21cm x 15cm x 7cm)
Made of plastic
Great for Masters of the Universe Origins figures
Origins cardbacks can be inserted behind the stand
Cardbacks not included

These stands are available for preorder from our sponsor BigBadToyStore and come in single stand orders for $12.99 Each or packs of six for $69.99 in Green, Red or Purple!

• Thanks 1