New Masters of the Universe Masterverse Deluxe Skeletor Figure Pre-Order - What Could It Be?

JayC

On 9/2/2022 at 5:50 AM, Chelsea_reviews said:

Love the Skeletor but why did they mutilate He-Man's face? Nothing about it resembles Dolph Lundgren, if anything the head reminds me of Flash Gordon 

Because like the Super 7 version, they probably don't have the rights to Dolph Lundgren's likeness, so this is a weird compromise. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Are these going to be in Walmart or target?

I can be mistaken but I don't know if MOTU are sold in Walmart or Target unless the figures are an exclusive.  I mean I have never seen any MOTU in my Walmart or Target...

2 hours ago, Outsiders said:

I can be mistaken but I don't know if MOTU are sold in Walmart or Target unless the figures are an exclusive.  I mean I have never seen any MOTU in my Walmart or Target...

You must be joking... There are plenty of them at both stores. Not exactly the waves I want but they have figures there💡😎

2 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

You must be joking... There are plenty of them at both stores. Not exactly the waves I want but they have figures there💡😎

Maybe in your area or state but the Walmart and Target close to me barely has anything for toys, and if they get anything then it's very little.  I only check my stores for toys if I have to go to that store for something else.  I just sick with BBTS and EE.  I get everything I need and I save hundreds of dollars on gas money.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Maybe in your area or state but the Walmart and Target close to me barely has anything for toys, and if they get anything then it's very little.  I only check my stores for toys if I have to go to that store for something else.  I just sick with BBTS and EE.  I get everything I need and I save hundreds of dollars on gas money.

I actually don't drive to target any more to hunt for Joe's like at the beginning... I got burned out from that but not finding anything even at the stores far away so I check if they have figures when I go to buy groceries in my local target and Walmart... At least Transformers are almost always available.💡

On 8/30/2022 at 3:15 PM, JayC said:

We told you about the new Deluxe Masterverse Skeletor figure this weekend and how indications suggested it might be a movie based figure. Well now Mattel for MOTUesday has officially revealed both the He-Man and Skeletor figures which are based on the classic 80's live-action movie.

According to Mattel the figures will feature authentic detailing, accurate weapon accessories, and packaging art all inspired by the 1987 Masters of the Universe film. Both Amazon and our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com have the Skeletor figure and there is also a listing for He-Man on Amazon.

Movie-He-Man-00.jpg

Movie-He-Man-01.jpg

Movie-He-Man-02.jpg

Movie-MOTU-03.jpg

Movie-MOTU-04.jpg

Is it me or this He-Man is using the likeness of...💡😁

he-man-she-ra-actors-1987-622x415.jpg

78N1Y5S (1).jpg

Roy Juarez has once again provided a nice look at some upcoming package art and In box images for the Masters of the Universe Origins Thunder Punch He-man Figure from Mattel! More info on these as it comes!

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Pre-order yours from our sponsors:
BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

TP.Heman.0.jpg

TP.Heman.1.jpg

TP.Heman.3.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toynewman said:
Roy Juarez has once again provided a nice look at some upcoming package art and In box images for the Masters of the Universe Origins Thunder Punch He-man Figure from Mattel! More info on these as it comes!

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

TP.Heman.0.jpg

TP.Heman.1.jpg

TP.Heman.3.jpg

Snake men guards in that back art... Are we getting them in the future in this line? Make your bets guys!😃✌️

Roy Juarez has once again provided a nice look at some upcoming package art and In box images for the Masters of the Universe Origins Deluxe King Hiss Figure from Mattel! More info on these as it comes!

King.Hiss.0.jpg

King.Hiss.1.jpg

King.Hiss.2.jpg

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, toynewman said:
Roy Juarez has once again provided a nice look at some upcoming package art and In box images for the Masters of the Universe Origins Deluxe King Hiss Figure from Mattel! More info on these as it comes!

King.Hiss.0.jpg

King.Hiss.1.jpg

King.Hiss.2.jpg

woah cool I detect a Snake-teela on they way prob Snake Man at Arms too :)

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2022 at 11:09 AM, RoddyDrama said:

So this He-Man is actually spring loaded? I’m trying to figure out why this figure is a deluxe.

Looks that way, theres instructions on the back of the card on how to use the play feature.

• Thanks 1