Mattel - Masters of the Universe Origins Snakemen Packaged Pictures

toynewman

awesome to see these guys, because Snake Men are some of my fav characters from MOTU, sorta off topic, but what's up with Wave 10? no pre-orders yet? I saw some small e-tailers with Whiplash and King Randor for pre-order but it seemed weird that it was not officially announced and someone like BBTS didn't have that wave up for pre-order, do we even know whos in that wave other then those two figures I mentioned above, and mini comic Trap Jaw?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

awesome to see these guys, because Snake Men are some of my fav characters from MOTU, sorta off topic, but what's up with Wave 10? no pre-orders yet? I saw some small e-tailers with Whiplash and King Randor for pre-order but it seemed weird that it was not officially announced and someone like BBTS didn't have that wave up for pre-order, do we even know whos in that wave other then those two figures I mentioned above, and mini comic Trap Jaw?

Seems like I saw randor was in it but I can’t remember where I saw it. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
Roy Juarez has once again provided a nice look at some upcoming package art and In box images for the Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 12 Snake Armor Skeletor, Roboto, Tung Lashor and Hypno Figures from Mattel!

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Skeletor is up for pre-order from our sponsor:
Entertainment Earth

Hypno.1.jpg

Hypno.2.jpg

Hypno.3.jpg

Roboto.1.jpg

Roboto.2.jpg

Roboto.3.jpg

Skeletor.1.jpg

Skeletor.2.jpg

Skeletor.3.jpg

Tungo.Lashor.1.jpg

Tungo.Lashor.2.jpg

Tungo.Lashor.3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Well still seems weird that this wave other then Skeletor has not gone up for pre-order anywhere, I really need that Tung Lashor.

also I gotta ask because I can't seem to remember anything about this, what's up with Purple Whiplash (with Trap Jaw mods and Misquitor boots) on the card art for Hypno?

also nice to see Two Bad in the card art for Roboto, and Sy-Klone on the art for Tung Lashor I hope they are coming soon.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

also I gotta ask because I can't seem to remember anything about this, what's up with Purple Whiplash (with Trap Jaw mods and Misquitor boots) on the card art for Hypno?

He’s an unproduced concept for what would have been the 1988 MOTU line (named Terroar). As a cost-cutting measure, there were several figures proposed for 1988 that were made of a mix of existing tooling.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

He’s an unproduced concept for what would have been the 1988 MOTU line (named Terroar). As a cost-cutting measure, there were several figures proposed for 1988 that were made of a mix of existing tooling.

Ah interesting I actually didn't know about that, but now that you jogged my memory I do remember him getting a figure in the Classics line, in a 3 pack, with Lord Grasp and someone else.

cool I'd like to think this means we might get him eventually in the Origins line.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 5:36 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ah interesting I actually didn't know about that, but now that you jogged my memory I do remember him getting a figure in the Classics line, in a 3 pack, with Lord Grasp and someone else.

cool I'd like to think this means we might get him eventually in the Origins line.

Here's the original black and white cardback art for Terroar that would have appeared on his cardback, during the 1980's line. I beleive this is his cardback art as if shows him attacking Slamurai, a Heroic Ninjor counterpart who would have also been in the line back then. 

Making Terroar in Origins wouldn't be hard, as all the parts for him (Whiplash's head, Trapjaw's robotic arm, Rattlor's body, left arm, tail & pelvis and Mosquitor's legs) all exist in Origins already. 

received_1581756061871534.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...