Rumor Report - More McFarlane Toys 7" MK11 And DC Product Listings

JayC

Thanks to an overseas retailer by the name of brodepot.ph, we have a number of new "Rumored" listings for upcoming MK11 and DC Comics based products coming from McFarlane Toys. Here is how things breakdown:

7" Mortal Kombat 11:
- Mcfarlane MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV10 THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS

- Mcfarlane MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV10 KABAL RAPID RED
- Mcfarlane MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV10 SHADOW OF SPAWN

7" DC Multiverse
- Mcfarlane DC BUILD-A 7IN FIGURES WV9 SPEED METAL WALLY WEST
- Mcfarlane DC BUILD-A 7IN FIGURES WV9 SPEED METAL JAY GARRICK
- Mcfarlane DC BUILD-A 7IN FIGURES WV9 SPEED METAL BARRY ALLEN
- Mcfarlane DC BUILD-A 7IN FIGURES WV9 SPEED METAL KID FLASH
- Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - KID FLASH (REBIRTH) GOLD LABEL
- Mcfarlane DC COLLECTOR MEGAFIG WV4 FRANKENSTEIN
- Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN DEADMAN GOLD LABEL
- Mcfarlane DC COLLECTOR MEGAFIG WV4 MONGUL

7" DC Multiverse Gaming Figures
- Mcfarlane DC GAMING BUILD-A 7" WV1 ARKHAM CITY B&W VARIANT CATWOMAN GOLD LABEL
- Mcfarlane DC GAMING BUILD A 7" WV1 ARKHAM CITY VARIANT BATMAN (B&W) GOLD LABEL
- Mcfarlane DC GAMING BUILD-A WV1 ARKHAM CITY B&W VARIANT RA'S AL GHUL GOLD LABEL
- Mcfarlane DC GAMING BUILD-A 7" WV1 ARKHAM CITY B&W VARIANT THE PENGUIN GOLDLABEL

7" DC Page Punchers With Comic
- Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC - THE FLASH WV2 HEATWAVE
- Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC THE FLASH WV2 CAPTAIN COLD
- Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7" WITH COMIC THE FLASH WV2 CAPTAIN COLD VARIANT GOLD LABEL
- Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC THE FLASH WV2 THE FLASH BARRY ALLEN
- Mcfarlane DC DIRECT - COMIC WITH MEGA FIGURE THE FLASH GORILLA GRODD
- McFarlane DC Direct Gaming 7IN Figure With Comic Injustice 2 WV1 Green Arror
- Mcfarlane DC DIRECT GAMING 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC INJUSTICE 2 WV2 DR. FATE
- Mcfarlane DC DIRECT GAMING 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC INJUSTICE 2 WV2 SUPERGIRL
- McFarlane DC Direct Gaming 7IN Figure With Comic Injustice 2 WV1 Batman
- Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC THE FLASH WV2 THE ATOM RYAN CHOI

3" DC Page Punchers With Comic
- McFarlane DC Direct 3IN Figure With Comic WV2 Joker ( DC Rebirth )
- McFarlane DC Direct 3IN Figure With Comic WV2 Green Lantern Hal Jordan
- McFarlane DC Direct 3IN Figure With Comic WV2 Nightwing ( DC Rebirth )
- McFarlane DC Direct 3IN Figure With Comic WV2 Batman ( Flashpoint )

6" Retro 66 Batman
- McFarlane DC Retro 6IN WV5 Batman 66 The Riddler Black & White TV Variant
- McFarlane DC Retro 6IN WV5 Batman 66 Alfred As Batman NYCC
- McFarlane DC Retro 6IN WV5 Batman 66 Robin Black & White TV Variant
- Mcfarlane DC RETRO 6IN WV6 BATMAN 66 KING TUT

So just to reiterate, none of these have been officially confirmed by McFarlane Toys at this time and should be considered as rumor only for now.

DC-Multiverse-Rumors-Aug-2022.jpg

• Thanks 1

There's lots of great stuff in that list! The Frankenstein mega figure is the one that I'm most excited about, but characters like Heat Wave and Ryan Choi are super exciting also!

11 minutes ago, Anubis8 said:

If we get a Speed Metal Jay Garrick before a proper Jay Garrick I'm gonna be PISSED! 

speed metal jay isnt an alternate version of the character or anything, idk what could be more proper lol, unless u actually want like new 52 jay or something

What do you mean if? We are getting speed metal first there is no if ands or but.  But don't you see what that means, is will get a standard version of him as well. The wave has the 4 flash , now that kid flash black Wally west is getting a stand figure. The only one left is jay. McFarlane loves do this with molds. 

It's the same Jay but with the speed metal costume like the rest of them.  But the fact that he made Barry Wally west and kid flash Wally west jay is bound to get a standard version. I'm just glad he's doing more flash family. Throw in Bart, Jesse, Avery and the twins I'll be happy

The only thing I hate is the lack of female characters on this list. Supergirl from injustice and Catwoman from Arkham.

Still no new 52 wonder women, no Zatanna, black Canary, hawk Girl. I wish he would just get over himself this whole boys won't want females. Like I may be a gay guy, but I'm guessing straight boys Still find women attractive, especially the way they drawn them in comic power girl  boob window is a perfect example 🤣🤣🤣

36j9wsmp3iy51.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Reno said:

There's lots of great stuff in that list! The Frankenstein mega figure is the one that I'm most excited about, but characters like Heat Wave and Ryan Choi are super exciting also!

Ryan Cho is a great one. Do you think he will actual give them there heat and cold gun for heat wave and captain cold.  Not like you can just give them guns From that weapons back.  

I'm happy to see that the MK11 line is still going, I was worried for a moment, but it also appears it's just doing a redundant thing as none of these figures are ones I care about, really a Batman who Laughs and another Spawn, I just want new Actual MK characters, so many characters to give us, and yet more of the same and more of not new MK characters...while the line I guess isn't dead, looks like he's driving it to the grave, likely on purpose.

• 2 months later...

More McFarlane Toys listings have popped up this time via the overseas retailer Infinite Toys. As always until officially confirmed by McFarlane Toys we will treat these as rumor. Here is a list of the new items listed.

7" DC Multiverse
- Arkham Knight Batman (Earth 2 Skin)

- Arkham City Riddler
- Titans Build-A-Wave Nightwing
- Titans Build-A-Wave Raven
- Titans Build-A-Wave Arsenal
- Titans Build-A-Wave Donna Troy
- Kalibak Megafig

Dragons
Game Of Thrones House Of Dragons Dragon (It's Not clear which specific Dragon from the new HBO series is getting the figure treatment).

I am assuming the Titans figure listed are comic based and not based on the HBO Max live-action series. Also remember there is a Gold Label Beast Boy figure slated to be coming as well.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Overseas retailer BRODEPOT has posted a number of new McFarlane Toys product pre-orders. None of these have been officially confirmed by McFarlane Toys themselves and should be considered rumor at this time.

Spawn
Monolith Megafig

Spawn
Sinn
Midieval Spawn

DC Multiverse
Fulcum Abominus (Dark Nights Metal)

Oh, those are fun!! I think they actually had Fulcum Abominus displayed at a con recently. I remember seeing pictures of it but it never got much attention. I'm pretty sure that's a megafig also.

Midieval (sp?) Spawn is big in the current Scorched comic run so it makes sense they'd do him. Monolith will go great with Omega Spawn which was released not too long ago. Sinn is Cogliostro. It will be interesting to see what that Spawn is. The deluxe version that they released with the throne recently was pretty cool, so it would be hard to top. Maybe one with a long cape this time...

• 2 weeks later...