Jump to content

Fortnite Victory Royale Series 6" Series 4 Figures From Hasbro


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Shown below are the official images for Hasbro's new Fortnite Victory Royale Series 6" Lexa (Mechafusion) This one is currently listed on Amazon but not available for purchase. Also shown from wave 4 are Sludge, Potassius Peels and Renegade Shadow. Like with Lexa they are all listed on Amazon but not currently available for purchase.

00.jpg

Lexa-00.jpg

Lexa-01.jpg

Lexa-02.jpg

Lexa-03.jpg

Lexa-04.jpg

Lexa-05.jpg

Potassius-Peels-00.jpg

Potassius-Peels-01.jpg

Potassius-Peels-03.jpg

Potassius-Peels-04.jpg

Potassius-Peels-05.jpg

Renegade-Shadow-00.jpg

Renegade-Shadow-01.jpg

Renegade-Shadow-02.jpg

Renegade-Shadow-03.jpg

Renegade-Shadow-04.jpg

Renegade-Shadow-05.jpg

Sludge-00.jpg

Sludge-01.jpg

Sludge-03.jpg

Sludge-04.jpg

Sludge-05.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't play Fortnite, nor collect these figures but I could see myself picking up the Lexa and Renegade Shadow figures if I ever found them on clearance to incorporate into my Marvel Legends figures. Lexa somewhat resembles a Dark Elf and Renegade Shadow looks like a good generic trooper/baddie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Reno said:

I don't play Fortnite, nor collect these figures but I could see myself picking up the Lexa and Renegade Shadow figures if I ever found them on clearance to incorporate into my Marvel Legends figures. Lexa somewhat resembles a Dark Elf and Renegade Shadow looks like a good generic trooper/baddie.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I HAVE bought some Fortnite figures for that reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That Renegade Shadow is giving me soft Blade vibes.  I'm liking these figs waaay more than I thought I would (still won't play the game).  As long as they keep cranking out slick little figs that catch my eye I'm in.  That Metal Mouth figure was all kinds of bad@SS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kILLMonger said:

That Renegade Shadow is giving me soft Blade vibes.  I'm liking these figs waaay more than I thought I would (still won't play the game).  As long as they keep cranking out slick little figs that catch my eye I'm in.  That Metal Mouth figure was all kinds of bad@SS

youre right he does got a blade look, i didnt even think of it, i 1st saw it and i was thinking it looked like fahz from gears 5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Monstrous said:

youre right he does got a blade look, i didnt even think of it, i 1st saw it and i was thinking it looked like fahz from gears 5

Ha!!!  That as well!!  Man I loved every scene Fahz was in...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE