ToyFarce News: Walmart Considering Just Slapping The Shipping Labels Directly On The Packaging Of Toys!

ToyFarce

Walmart.jpgIt's been a tough week for all in-box collectors, as ToyFarce has received multiple reports of the new Retro G.I.Joe Classified Series figures being sent by Walmart in unpadded envelopes. And when it's not an unpadded envelope, it's a box that is too small, so the person that took care of the preparation of the shipment just folded the precious retro card so that it fits. After getting tons of complaints from consumers that ordered action figures from them, Walmart has decided that they have had enough, and might just slap the shipping labels directly on the figures going forward!

"If we slap the sticker directly on it, the courier will then see that it's an action figure with a nice packaging, so he would be more careful when loading his truck, to make sure that the packaging wouldn't be damaged", a representant of Walmart told ToyFarce. "We had a business study case on this, and that is the conclusion that experts in the domain have found in order for the packagings to remain intact for collectors who order figures from us. We hope this will satisfy everyone involved."

"We will suggest 3 options when you get to the checkout. Option A with the sticker in the front, on the card; Option B with the sticker on the plastic bubble or Option C with the sticker on the back of the card.", they added. "In an effort to do what's right, the customers will be able to choose how they want the sticker on their packaging. Yo Joe!"

More news at 11:00... "And if it's still an issue for some, we will start sending the figures loose!"

*ToyFarce News is parody news for laughs and not meant to be taken seriously!

WalmartJoe (1).jpg

WalmartJoe (2).jpg

WalmartJoe (3).jpg

WalmartJoe (4).jpg

Ive have gotten figures from target (red rooster legend) already with stickers on the package so why not Walmart.. I’m a loose collected mostly, but with these particular joes I wanted to keep them in the package. Mine weren’t terrible aside from destro who had a rip. When I say not terrible they weren’t in any way close to good. Folds, bends and one has a crushed blister I had to mess with. Just brutal.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Why not?  Amazon does it.

Yeah Amazon already does it, jokes aside, it's crazy when a 6 figure box set just shows up at yer door with a shipping label slapped on it, also here in Canada Best Buy does this, I bought a Black Series exclusive for a gift and it had the shipping label right on the card.

• Sad 1