2002 Masters Of The Universe Animated Series Episodes Now Streaming On YouTube

JayC

Starting this week, Mattel began dropping episodes of the 2002 Masters of the Universe animated series on their official YouTube channel with the Season 1, Episode 1. They say they will drop another episode each week leading up to He-Man’s birthday on October 12th! See the first episode below.

200x-MOTU.jpg

6 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

Great idea, Marvel and DC should do the same with their older tv shows, a new generation can surely enjoy all the cartoons we saw in the 90s and it's a great brand awareness strategy, especially for more obscure characters.  

their parent companies utilize their own hugely popular streaming services for that. 

Originally they said the would drop a new episode once a week until He-Man’s birthday on October 12th. They now have revised that and said they will release a new episode every week until they have released every episode from the series. There was 2 seasons with a total of 39 episodes that originally aired on Cartoon Network.

Man, this was such a great show. This was the real sequel to the original He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Sadly this is also when I fell off the collector train. I was all in collecting this line and when it got abruptly cancelled, due to Mattel's out dated "Barbie has a new hat" distribution practices, so many characters got left on the shelf, including 3 of my faves (Clawful, Stinkor and Webstor). After that I'm so gun shy about getting in on this Masterverse line, even though they are so well done,  cuz I just know they're gonna just abandon the line and leave the fans on the hook again.

As far as the show, I predict this series will pull better ratings and be more watched than the next season of the Non-He-man and the Masters of the Universe on Netflix.