McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Gold Label Knightfall Batman First Look

JayC

Shown below is our first look at the DC Multiverse 7" Knightfall Batman figure coming from McFarlane Toys. This is another one we had seen listings for previously but not yet officially confirmed by McFarlane Toys. The original source of the image first discovered by jijunetoc appears to be from on of the Hong Kong etailers. You can also see this place has already gotten the recently announced Classice Bane Megafig and Target exclusive Ocean Master as well.

The Knightfall Batman is a Gold Label figure which means here in the US this will likely be released at either Walmart or Target. With these now hitting overseas, hopefully we will be seeing better in-hand images for both Bane and Batman soon. No word when the Knightfall Batman might show up in the US yet.

Knightfall-Batman.jpg

McFarlane.jpg

This morning we told you about the as of yet officially announced DC Multiverse Gold Label Knightfall Batman from McFarlane Toys showing up in Hong Kong, giving us our first look at it. We can now thanks to the heads up from spawntoys209 let you know there is a listing for it on the Walmart website. No images and it's not yet available for purchase, but this pretty much confirms that here in the US the figure will be sold as a Walmart exclusive.

This one joins the Gold Label Hal Jordan Parallax we told you about the other week which is also currently listed on the Walmart website but not yet currently available. The Hall Jordan figure however has been showing up in physical Walmart stores whereas I don't believe this Knightfall Batman has made it to the US yet.

In-hand images for the newly revealed DC Multiverse 7" Knightfall Batman have surfaced online showing the figure outside the packaging. I am not sure of the original source of the images to assign proper credit to for these but they gives us the best look at the figure to date which has started seeing release overseas. Here in the US this figure which is part of the Gold Label Collection will be a Walmart exclusive as we told you yesterday, and here is the placeholder listing for it on the Walmart website. No word yet on when this figure will be available for purchase or pre-order here in the US and we still await McFarlane Toys to officially announce it.

Knight-Fall-Batman-DC-Multiverse 2.jpg

Knight-Fall-Batman-DC-Multiverse 3.jpg

Knight-Fall-Batman-DC-Multiverse.jpg

• Like 2

I was leaning towards getting the Mafex version, but $$$... yeah.  Anyways, this does look good and I may end up picking up 2x, one for customing with metallic paint and one just left as normal.  Thanks for that walmart link JayC!

Looked at multiple pics of this from different sources today, and I am totally ambivalent. The sculpt is fantastic. But the paint job (or lack thereof) reminds me SO much of what you'd see if a customizer were posting WIP pics from something they are doing. Put another way, I keep thinking, "Oh, this would be amazing if they would finish it!" 

The folks at Buyker Lab send us these new in-hand images for the new DC Comics Multiverse Gold Label Knightfall Batman which is a Walmart exclusive and Gold Label Collection Ocean Master which is a Target exclusive here in the US. These figures are currently hitting over in Hong Kong. You can also check out this video they did showing the figures off.

00-Knightfall.jpg

Knightfall-01.jpg

Knightfall-02.jpg

Knightfall-03.jpg

Knightfall-04.jpg

Knightfall-05.jpg

Knightfall-06.jpg

Knightfall-07.jpg

Knightfall-08.jpg

• Like 1

While it's been hitting overseas for about a week or so now, McFarlane Toys has finally officially announced their new DC Multiverse Gold Label DC Multiverse 7" Knightfall Batman figure which they have now confirmed is a Walmart exclusive here in the US. While their is a placeholder page for the figure on the Walmart website, no word on when it will actually go up for pre-order.

Knightfall-Batman.jpg

• Like 1

I want that AzBats, I admit.  So there's the placeholder on Walmart's site, but no idea when it goes up for preorder, and if I'm not online at the second it's posted and it sells out in seconds, then it's in the "not worth the hassle" category.  

On 7/27/2022 at 1:55 PM, ChrisMOTUFAN said:

Mafex knightfall wins for me. It's the best knightfall batman and the only one I'll ever need. Great figure if you're able to afford it.

Yea, that Mafex figure is amazing, the metallic paint on him really stands out and the articulation is smooth and works very well. Even included a stand as well. This McFarlane Knightfall Batman looks like a kids toy by comparison but it is a much cheaper alternative. Hopefully this won't t be a pain to get but what with Walmart and all, who knows!

Shown below are the official images for the new DC Multiverse Gold Label DC Multiverse 7" Knightfall Batman figure from McFarlane Toys. The figure here in the US is being sold as a Walmart exclusive and has currently started showing up at physical stores. There is a listing for the figure on Walmart's website but at this time it's still not available for purchase. Since they've added the images on there, my guess is you will soon be able to purchase it online.

Knightfall-Batman-01.jpg

Knightfall-Batman-02.jpg

Knightfall-Batman-03.jpg

Knightfall-Batman-04.jpg

Knightfall-Batman-05.jpg

Knightfall-Batman-06.jpg

Knightfall-Batman-07.jpg

Knightfall-Batman-08.jpg

Knightfall-Batman-09.jpg

Knightfall-Batman-10.jpg

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, TroyToy said:

You know, I have to wonder, are these figures are "sold out" because of Toy News reporting of their drop?

And even more I wonder, why there could ever be such thing as "sold out" on toys that may not have even been manufactured yet??

Why is there not an INFINITE "Pre-order" button that works every time someone clicks it & pays their money??

Why do toy companies intentionally only allow 10000 or 5000 or even just 1000 "pre-order" units to be sold, so customer 1001 must pay some thieving Ebay scalper double or triple the price they managed to pay before the "big race" was over??

If you the one reading my words is also responsible for this unfairness, know this: When I come, you will go.     

They are sold out most of the time because Walmart usually only shows stock locally.  These "get yours now!" posts are pointless because it's only "in stock" for the person posting the message.

1 hour ago, shadowbug30 said:

They are sold out most of the time because Walmart usually only shows stock locally.  These "get yours now!" posts are pointless because it's only "in stock" for the person posting the message.

Sold out refers to shipping.  There is a separate option for checking local stores.

2 hours ago, TroyToy said:

You know, I have to wonder, are these figures are "sold out" because of Toy News reporting of their drop?

And even more I wonder, why there could ever be such thing as "sold out" on toys that may not have even been manufactured yet??

Why is there not an INFINITE "Pre-order" button that works every time someone clicks it & pays their money??

Why do toy companies intentionally only allow 10000 or 5000 or even just 1000 "pre-order" units to be sold, so customer 1001 must pay some thieving Ebay scalper double or triple the price they managed to pay before the "big race" was over??

If you the one reading my words is also responsible for this unfairness, know this: When I come, you will go.     

They may not have been manufactured, but they are probably in production.  They could do a pre-order before production like Super 7, but then people complain why it's taking so long to get their stuff.