SDCC 2022 Hasbro G.I. Joe Classified Panel Coverage

JayC

38 minutes ago, ucsf said:

Fred Aczon is 2dsculpts, also you can find his recent work at Boss Fight Studio.

Cool. Okay. Got it. So far I've only heard Lenny and Emily only mentioned Corey Cantelupe and Tony Colella. There's some amazing stuff on Fred's IG. Never saw the detailed renders for Covergirl, for example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Satam said:

Cool. Okay. Got it. So far I've only heard Lenny and Emily only mentioned Corey Cantelupe and Tony Colella. There's some amazing stuff on Fred's IG. Never saw the detailed renders for Covergirl, for example.

No worries, sir!

Possibly, because he might be working as a freelancer. He is a founding member of BFS. Also most of the guys at BFS worked on the modern Joes prior to 2013.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Satam said:

With Shipwreck? It seems pretty certain there will be. I don't know why it's not in the hi-res version of the slide posted today, but there was also a view of Hector without a hat and most definitely with hair in the slide shown at the panel. Lenny Panzica even said the plan was to do the same thing with him that they did with Lady Jaye and the swappable hair and hat pieces (I cannot remember if he said this during the panel or during one of the interviews that are starting to show up on Youtube).

GIJoe-SDCC-09 2.jpghttps://forums.toynewsi.com/uploads/monthly_2022_07/2147212446_GIJoe-SDCC-092.jpg.4d0b1260d109d75eaed3b3fc4ebc8587.jpg

You're right. That picture does clearly show him without a hat. Odd that hair piece doesn't seem to be in the accessories picture. I'm going to be disappointed now if the hair piece isn't in there.

• Thanks 1