SDCC - Hasbro SDCC Exclusive Dr. Mindbender Official Details and Info

toynewman

Hasbro Pulse has put up info on how to attain your code for the SDCC G.I. Joe Classified Exclusive Dr. Mindbender!

The Master of Mind Control is here to defeat the likes of GIJoe! Check out the G.I. Joe Classified Series Dr. Mindbender SDCC22 exclusive! This figure features a classic design updated to bring the Cobra Scientist into the modern era, plus accessories inspired by the character’s rich history, and will be dropping exclusively at San Diego Comic Con!
San Diego Comic Con attendees can visit the Hasbro Pulse Desk at Hasbro’s Booth #3213 to receive a one-time use code, which can then be scanned and preordered. One code per customer. Following the convention, limited quantities will be available to pre-order on HasbroPulse while supplies last.

00.jpg

Mindbender1.jpg

Mindbender2.jpg

Mindbender3.jpg

Mindbender5.jpg

Mindbender6.jpg

Mindebender7.jpg

• Thanks 1

• toynewman changed the title to SDCC - Hasbro SDCC Exclusive Dr. Mindbender Official Details and Info

Lost it at checkout. 3 minutes after you posted says sold out. I should have done a Paypal Checkout instead of trying to pull out my credit card but I didn't think it would sell out between going to checkout and entering CC details sheesh, I wish they would save qty in the cards for at least 20 seconds so you can finish checkout.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JayC said:

Sorry I was able to get one so they were available. Probably be back sooner or later.

I'm hoping. I did manage to get one of the color changing Zartans logging in at random one day (I wasn't able to get one when they first released) and saw it available so maybe I will be able to get one of these if they restock.

• Thanks 1

For those concerned about Mindbender having "sold out," GI Joe's Emily Bader just posted the following on instagram:

"Hi friends! Coming to you live from #sdcc to address another Dr. Mindbender rumor!

I’ve gotten a lot of questions about why Mindbender is already sold out on @hasbropulse .

Great news - he isn’t actually sold out! We are spreading the inventory out over the entire convention and have a limited about of items that are available for pre-order each day. So that means that at roughly 9 am Pacific time for the next four days, we’ll be releasing more quantities so everyone can get their orders in 🙂 don’t despair - just check back in the morning!"

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Satam said:

For those concerned about Mindbender having "sold out," GI Joe's Emily Bader just posted the following on instagram:

"Hi friends! Coming to you live from #sdcc to address another Dr. Mindbender rumor!

I’ve gotten a lot of questions about why Mindbender is already sold out on @hasbropulse .

Great news - he isn’t actually sold out! We are spreading the inventory out over the entire convention and have a limited about of items that are available for pre-order each day. So that means that at roughly 9 am Pacific time for the next four days, we’ll be releasing more quantities so everyone can get their orders in 🙂 don’t despair - just check back in the morning!"

Still not really clear on if people will need a code from SDCC or not but gonna assume not since anyone was able to pre-order it today.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

And Mindbender was nowhere to be found on Pulse at the appointed time. Thanks for jerking us around Hasbro. Not like I'm taking time out from my life for this or anything.

"roughly 9am Pacific"...

10 hours ago, JayC said:

Still not really clear on if people will need a code from SDCC or not but gonna assume not since anyone was able to pre-order it today.

I assume the qr code at the booth acts the same as the link for those who can find it on places like this, since he's unsearchable on the site.