Mattel announces MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE TUESDAYS!

toynewman

22 hours ago, JayC said:

The new Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Two Bad figure is now available on the Target website. As reported yesterday this is not a Target exclusive but they are the first to have it available. Other retailers will have it by March 31.

I have to get him😀✌️

The Masters of the Universe Masterverse Man-at-Arms Deluxe Action Figure from Mattel is listed on Target.com but not for sale yet! Man-at-Arms will be available from other retailers at a later date!

This Masterverse Man-at-Arms is a deluxe action figure inspired by the Masters of the Universe: Revelation. He stands 7 inches tall and is designed with a high level of detail fans will love. This Duncan character figure has 30 points of articulation and comes with an incredible array of clothing, armor and weapon accessories, including a removable soft goods cape, for epic storytelling and displays! Makes a great gift to augment any MOTU collection. Colors and decorations may vary.

Duncan.0.jpg

Duncan.1.jpg

Duncan.2.jpg

Duncan.3.jpg

Duncan.4.jpg

Duncan.5.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, toynewman said:

The Masters of the Universe Masterverse Man-at-Arms Deluxe Action Figure from Mattel is listed on Target.com but not for sale yet! Man-at-Arms will be available from other retailers at a later date!

This Masterverse Man-at-Arms is a deluxe action figure inspired by the Masters of the Universe: Revelation. He stands 7 inches tall and is designed with a high level of detail fans will love. This Duncan character figure has 30 points of articulation and comes with an incredible array of clothing, armor and weapon accessories, including a removable soft goods cape, for epic storytelling and displays! Makes a great gift to augment any MOTU collection. Colors and decorations may vary.

Duncan.0.jpg

Duncan.1.jpg

Duncan.2.jpg

Duncan.3.jpg

Duncan.4.jpg

Duncan.5.jpg

Ok...THIS is...wow....wish those hands were gloved so I could pop the head off and put Dekker's on though.  Liking just about everything on this.  Must grab

• Thanks 1

Two Bad is one of the last Masters that I bought as a kid with my own money. He was in either the last series or 2nd to the last series when the toy line started it's decline. It was awesome and it was colorful and it was flat out cool. This does the same thing with modern toy technology. This is a must have for me.

• Thanks 1

Thanks to Amazon Mexico we have package images for the upcoming Masters of the Universe Masterverse New Eternia Man-E-Faces, Princess Of Power Shadow Weaver and Rulers Of The Sun Pig-Head figures fro Mattel. While Amazon has the figures listed they aren't available for purchase there yet. The only one currently available for pre-order is the Man-E-Faces which you can get at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Shadow Weaver and Pig-Head will likely be available soon.

Man-E-Faces-01.jpg

Man-E-Faces-02.jpg

Man-E-Faces-03.jpg

Man-E-Faces-04.jpg

Man-E-Faces-05.jpg

Man-E-Faces-06.jpg

Pig-Head-01.jpg

Pig-Head-02.jpg

Pig-Head-03.jpg

Pig-Head-04.jpg

Pig-Head-05.jpg

Pig-Head-06.jpg

Shadow-Weaver-01.jpg

Shadow-Weaver-02.jpg

Shadow-Weaver-03.jpg

Shadow-Weaver-04.jpg

Shadow-Weaver-05.jpg

Shadow-Weaver-06.jpg

Shadow-Weaver-07.jpg

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Artoyz said:

1st time in a long time I am collecting MOTU. This line is so much better than previous lines. Too bad the popularity isn't there. I think the multiple MOTU lines burnt interest in this line.

I HOPE IT CONTINUES!

I'm looking forward to adding Man-E-Faces, Pig-Head and Shadow Weaver all to my collection! My most recent addition was Two-Bad and I love him. I've picked up at least one of every character in the Masterverse line so far with the exception of Sun-Man. I've got him preordered at Target from a sale for $11.99 and free shipping and they've been slow to get him in. BBTS has had him for at least a couple of months now and I've had to really hold myself back from ordering him from there for full price. 

I actually preferred the Masters of the Universe Classics that were sculpted by the Four Horsemen and were available exclusively on MattyCollector.com back a decade or so, but I received an offer that I couldn't refuse for my whole collection so I started over with this line. I don't collect the Origins line. I tried to collect the Eternia Minis but they proved pretty much impossible to find. This is my fourth line that I collect (behind Marvel Legends, DC Multiverse and Spawn) and I always get at least one of every character in each line so I hope this line doesn't go as deep as the Origins line has gone, I can't afford it! 😁  I am quitting G.I. Joe Classified though soon after the last two windowed packaging exclusives come out for Target (Recondo and Python Patrol Officer). I don't open these figures so buying that line in windowless packaging just makes no sense for me. That will free up some cash.

Shown below are the official images for Mattel's upcoming Masters Of The Universe Revelation Sorceress figure. While some of the overseas Amazon websites have here listed on their sites the figure has not yet become available for purchase or pre-order anywhere. Likely this one will officially go up for pre-order everywhere sometime next month.

Masterverse-Sorceress-01.jpg

Masterverse-Sorceress-02.jpg

Masterverse-Sorceress-03.jpg

Masterverse-Sorceress-04.jpg

Masterverse-Sorceress-05.jpg

Masterverse-Sorceress-06.jpg

Masterverse-Sorceress-07.jpg

• 2 months later...

Shown below are some in-hand images via Nicky Neece of the new Masters of the Universe Masterverse Man-at-Arms Deluxe Action Figure from Mattel. This figure was temporarily available on Target.com a few days but is currently sold out. While Target gets first dibs on this figure it will eventually be available at other etailers.

Man-At-Arms-00.jpg

Man-At-Arms-01.jpg

Man-At-Arms-02.jpg

Man-At-Arms-03.jpg

Man-At-Arms-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

I think that I'll stick with the Duncan that I already have. I'm not a fan of these "deluxe" figures that come in larger packages but really don't have that much more to them than standard figures.

• Thanks 1

Love my first release manatarms so passing on this MAA with less armor. Would've been a lot more exciting for me if this deluxe was for a New Eternia Ninjor or Kobra Khan....the last two members needed to complete skeletors Evil Warriors!

• Thanks 1

These pics of Two Bad really don't do it justice. I got it and it really looks amazing in hand. Something about the photography takes away it's presence. What really surprises me about this figure, and I saw it immediately in the box, is how large it is. It does tower over all the other Masterverse figures. I wonder if that was intentional and the modern version of Two Bad is supposed to be bigger (actually much bigger) than the rest of the characters or if it's a mistake. Materverse has had some pretty bad scale issues overall, but if it's a mistake it's a really large mistake, because the size difference is substantial and severe.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...