Super7 SDCC G.I. Joe Exclusive?!?

toynewman

It’s a teaser for Super7’s SDCC offsite store event.  I go every year during SDCC.  In past year’s this event was done as Skeletor’s Lair, Universal Monster Boodega, Peanuts, etc.  This year the SDCC Super7 event will be Cobra/Joe themed.  For these events there’s typically a ton of new product and merch so while it’s possible there could be a hooded Cobra Commander in the mix it’s really teasing the bigger event itself

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Satam said:

But if it is...and I'm not saying it is...a whole bunch of people's heads are going to explode.

If it in fact is a Hooded version then I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'll for sure be getting it then. 

Just now, InspectorZartan said:

It’s a teaser for Super7’s SDCC offsite store event.  I go every year during SDCC.  In past year’s this event was done as Skeletor’s Lair, Universal Monster Boodega, Peanuts, etc.  This year the SDCC Super7 event will be Cobra/Joe themed.  For these events there’s typically a ton of new product and merch so while it’s possible there could be a hooded Cobra Commander in the mix it’s really teasing the bigger event itself

Ultimately I think you're right, it's to promote their G.I Joe event at SDCC. Still interested to see what offerings are had.

• Thanks 1

Super7 has announced they will be offering some new G.I. Joe products at SDCC next week. For ReAction look for a Pyramid Of Darkness 6-pack, Glow-In-The-Dark GIJoe figures and a Snake-Eyes on comic book cardback. For Ultimates look for a variant Cobra B.A.T. figure.

Super7-GIJoe-Cobra 2.jpg

Super7-GIJoe-Cobra 3.jpg

Super7-GIJoe-Cobra 4.jpg

00-Super7-GIJoe-Cobra.jpg

• Thanks 1

I need to look more closely at the one I have but does anyone see a difference between this Snake Eyes #21 and the one that came out at Target?  

As a follow up to our previous post about Super7 G.I.Joe San Diego Comic Con Exclusives, Super7 has posted new photos of the SDCC Ultimates G.I. Joe B.A.T.

Here is our previous post with all info for the Joe Exclusives.

"This limited edition 7” scale G.I. Joe ULTIMATES! Cobra B.A.T. figure features comic-inspired details and accessories! Available at the Cobra Recruitment Center pop-up shop at the Super7 San Diego store at 701 8th Avenue during SDCC!"

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Wouldn't the Glow-In-The-Dark Snake Eyes be listed better as the radioactive Snake Eyes from The M.A.S.S. Device cartoon episodes when he gets the crystals in the cave and is all glowing from radiation?

It would be nice if Super7 sells these after the Con for non-attendees...

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Wouldn't the Glow-In-The-Dark Snake Eyes be listed better as the radioactive Snake Eyes from The M.A.S.S. Device cartoon episodes when he gets the crystals in the cave and is all glowing from radiation?

It would be nice if Super7 sells these after the Con for non-attendees...

They did that specific version of SE already for the Artic Rescue set.

I keep hearing that they're going to sell whatever they have left online on Monday.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

I need to look more closely at the one I have but does anyone see a difference between this Snake Eyes #21 and the one that came out at Target?  

I wondered the same thing.

And why is the crack accessory on that B.A.T. Ultimate larger than its chest plate?

2 hours ago, deecee4 said:

They did that specific version of SE already for the Artic Rescue set.

I keep hearing that they're going to sell whatever they have left online on Monday.

That's right, my bad... I think this Glow-In-The-Dark Snake Eyes gives it a better effect.

Monday after the Con?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

Yep, the Monday right after.

It’s possible but depending upon the year and the item it seems like there are typically items that don’t make it online and sell out completely over the course of the pop up

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

It’s possible but depending upon the year and the item it seems like there are typically items that don’t make it online and sell out completely over the course of the pop up

Is that how it usually is? Oh man  that's too bad, I was considering getting the hook mountain lion-o. I guess I wont get my hopes up then.

• Thanks 1