Jada Toys Announces New Street Fighter Figures!

toynewman

Jada Toys has dropped some new preview images for a new Street Fighter line.  Shown here are Ryu, Chun li and Fei Long!

"Here comes a new challenger! Come to our booth at Comic-Con to see these new figures. Booth # 3746. Sign up on Next Level to see when they will be available for pre-order."

No word on size but one could assume that they will be 6" like their Creature from the Black Lagoon recently announced here:

No word on size but one could assume that they will be 6" like their Universal Monsters figures which you can see here.

00.jpg

image0.jpg

image2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking really damn good so far…but I’m not really looking for street figures. There are a lot of good options already. Then again these might be the best versions at the lower price point. I really hope we get more franchises with these amazing designs from Jada Toys. 

Earlier today we told you how Jada Toys had announced they would be doing Street Fighter figures. Well now they have sent out additional teaser of things they will be showing off at their booth (#3746) next week at SDCC. Besides their 1:24 Scale Batmobile and Batman Black Chrome Exclusive they will be offering they have shown off several brand logos for Megaman, Lugosi, Cheetos and Street Fighter II Ultra.

We can surmise the Street Fighter logo is for the previously mentioned Street Fighter figures. The Lugosi logo might be a indication they will be releasing a Bela Lugosi Dracula figure in their 6" Universals Monsters line. Megaman might be new figures to go with Street Fighter and the Cheetos might be for Chester Cheetah figure to go with their previously released cereal mascot figures. This of course is all just speculation but we should find out next week for sure.

Jada-5-01.jpg

Jada-5-03.jpg

Jada-5-04.jpg

Jada-05.jpg

• Thanks 1

Oh wow Chester! This is a fun collection of brand mascots. 

I talked to the head designer when he was at Monsterpalooza this year. He was a wicked cool guy. He said Boo Berry was the next planned cereal monster. I thought he would be last of the monster cereals. Best for last kind thing. It's the toy biz so plans could change but he was really sure about it. He also talked about the Lugosi Dracula too. Good to see it's still coming. I saw their Invisible Man figure. It looked really good.

So far I have all the 6" stuff and they are really well made. The bride had badly curved legs but after a quick blow dry they were straight again. I like the aesthetic better than the Neca monsters. I have the Neca's but In hand these are more like the ultimate toy version of the monsters. LOVE THEM! MORE MORE MORE!

These look promising, sure they are in the shadows, but they look great, I'd be all in on collecting this line, Jada usually have decent price points, and they have been making nice figures as of late, I'm looking forward to seeing more, also Mega Man look awesome as well, likely will be the same as SF, I will collect them.

Jada Toys has revealed their new 6" Bela Lugosi Dracula figure which is authentically licensed from the Lugosi Estate and features the likeness of iconic Dracula actor.

Bela-Lugosi-Dracula-00.jpg

Bela-Lugosi-Dracula-01.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like these will be 6" scale. Which makes me very happy. I want SFII figures but don't want to pay Storm Collectible Prices, Super 7 Ultimates is my limit and I have to be very picky even then. Getting MegaMan in this scale is awesome. I was planning to get the SFII Playmates vs Ninja Turtle figures but I might hold off now for these depending on the price point and availability. Since it's JADA I'm hoping the price point is in the NECA $30.00 ballpark or lower. I hope they get Darkstalkers, Final Fight and other Capcom licenses. That Storm Collectibles Morrigan looks tempting but I fear it might be out of my price range. 

• 1 month later...

Chester looks too cool. I must resist the impulse to buy it though. Would love to have it, but I just have too many irons in the fire for this. I may come back on that though.

Everything else looks pretty good too. Look who showed up to the action figure game. I know they've had a few before, but looks like they're jumping in with both feet now. Lets see what the price point lands at, cuz there's plenty of room to make a big splash if they want.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, toynewman said:

Check out Jada Toys Chester Cheetah collectible action figure! Standing 6" tall this icon is a must-have for all collectors! Stay Tuned here for preorder info when available!

Chester.jpg

Wow looks so cool... I will get it since my wife like to eat that stuff 😁

On 9/19/2022 at 1:02 PM, toynewman said:

Check out Jada Toys Chester Cheetah collectible action figure! Standing 6" tall this icon is a must-have for all collectors! Stay Tuned here for preorder info when available!

Chester.jpg

ok, i confess there is no way i would had believe anyone if they told me there was gonna be a Chester Cheetah figure, very unexpected x'D, but interesting thought.

• Thanks 1