Super7 - Glow in the Dark Ooze Glow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimates!

toynewman

Super7 should be revealing their SDCC plans very very soon.  Wouldn’t be surprised if this is connected to something for SDCC.  

Super7 has shown new set of Glow in the Dark Ooze Glow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimates! Pre-order now from Super7.com! Pre-Orders Close Friday, August 5th, 2022.

Pay tribute to the mutagen ooze that started it all with this glow-in-the-dark wave of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Figures, a pre-order exclusive to Super7.com! Featuring green glow-in-the-dark figures of Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo, these 7” scale highly articulated TMNT ULTIMATES! Mutagen Ooze figures come with interchangeable heads & hands as well as glow-in-the-dark weapons, accessories, and packaging detail! You’ll be green with envy if you miss out on these made-to-order figures, so don’t snooze on the ooze!

Donatello

2x Interchangeable heads
1x Neutral head
1x Closed mouth head
8x Interchangeable hands
2x Gripping hands (horizontal hinge)
2x Gripping hands (vertical hinge)
2x Expressive hands
2x Fist hands
2x Bo Staffs
1x Mutagen canister
1x Pizza slice
1x Communicator (open)
1x Communicator (closed)
1x Baby turtle

Leonardo

2x Interchangeable heads
1x Neutral head
1x Determined head
8x Interchangeable hands
2x Expressive hands
2x Fist hands
2x Katannas
1x Mutagen canister
1x Pizza slice
1x Communicator (open)
1x Communicator (closed)
1x Baby turtle

Michelangelo

2x interchangeable heads
1x Neutral head
1x Smiling head
8x interchangeable hands
2x Expressive hands
2x Fist hands
2x Nunchucks
1x Mutagen canister
1x Pizza slice
1x Communicator (open)1x Communicator (closed)
1x Baby turtle

Raphael

2x Interchangeable heads
1x Neutral head
1x Determined head
8x Interchangeable hands
2x Expressive hands
2x Fist hands
2x Sais
1x Mutagen canister
1x Pizza slice
1x Communicator (open)
1x Communicator (closed)
1x Baby turtle

00.jpg

image00.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

image10.jpg

image11.jpg

image12.jpg

• Thanks 1

• toynewman changed the title to Super7 - Glow in the Dark Ooze Glow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimates!

They're insane with that price.  No new tooling.  No new sculpting.  Straight re-releases.  I had all the waves, but sold them off, because the quality wasn't there for the cost.  But, I'm a sucker for GitD stuff, so I have Mutagen Man and Foot Soldier on preorder.  I can't justify the price on  these, so I guess I'm out again.  Cancel Foot and sell Mutagen.  

I was really hoping for a GITD Muckman(blueish purple? swirl?), I've got the Neca, but I'd still want an S7. I dont think it would shock anyone, but the character is just so cool.

This is nice but not for me. Too bad can't get a single, 1 gitd pizza slice would be welcome.

These look fun but I personally can’t justify spending $260 on them.  

Also if $65 becomes the new base price for Ultimates as much as I hate to do it I’m probably going to need to drop some of the S7 Ultimates lines I’m actively collecting currently (I’m currently collecting several).  

1 hour ago, InspectorZartan said:

These look fun but I personally can’t justify spending $260 on them.  

Also if $65 becomes the new base price for Ultimates as much as I hate to do it I’m probably going to need to drop some of the S7 Ultimates lines I’m actively collecting currently (I’m currently collecting several).  

Agreed. For now I'm sticking with S7 TMNT and GI Joe Ultimates since there is nothing out there like them. But because prices keep going up, I cancelled all my Transformers and Simpson's Ultimates. Guess it's the price I have to pay to keep collecting.

• 7 months later...

Mutagen Ooze has transformed The TMNT from a discarded pet turtles lost in the sewer to the most fun-loving member of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the crime-fighting heroes in a half-shell! Pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com!

This 7” scale highly articulated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Mutagen Ooze figures features a green glow-in-the-dark body, interchangeable hands & heads, and glow-in-the dark weapons and accessories, including a pizza (of course), a Turtlecom, and a Mutagen Ooze canister. These made-to-order figures would be a righteous addition to any collection, so pre-order your glow-in-the-dark Mutagen Ooze set of TMNT ULTIMATES! figures before it’s too late!

0.jpg

1 hour ago, WebbedSpider said:

TMNT Ultimates are now $70? I was thinking about getting one, but that's too rich for my blood. I'm out.

They're still $55 (for now lol). These were originally $65 last year supposedly because of a shortage of GITD material. Im guessing the extra $5 is a BBTS upcharge-since these were only available directly from Super 7 until now.

These are awesome fun, I'm a sucker for GITD, but are these not kinda pricey for that they are? just glowing repaints of the previous figures, but now at 70USD, cool but a Pass, I don't collect this line and only have GITD Mutagen Man, and that's fine for me.