G.I. Joe Classified 6" Dreadnok Ripper And Updated Firefly Coming In 2023

JayC

Hasbro's G.I. Joe brand team members Emily and Lenny held a media round-table today where they revealed two more names of 6" Classified figures coming in 2023. We will see Dreadnok Ripper and a new Firefly figure join the ranks. The other figures Hasbro has revealed coming in 2023 include Scrap Iron With Drone, Grunt, Tunnel Rat, Snow Job, Shipwreck, Copperhead, Torpedo and Rock n Roll. Thanks to TheFullForcePodcast for the heads up.

Ripper-Firefly.jpg

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Satam said:

Probably because there's about twenty of them.

I'm talking about the original Dreadnoks...  Zartan, Zarana, Zandar, Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Monkeywrench, and Thrasher.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JayC said:

Hasbro's G.I. Joe brand team members Emily and Lenny held a media round-table today where they revealed two more names of 6" Classified figures coming in 2023. We will see Dreadnok Ripper and a new Firefly figure join the ranks. The other figures Hasbro has revealed coming in 2023 include Scrap Iron With Drone, Grunt, Tunnel Rat, Snow Job, Shipwreck, Copperhead, Torpedo and Rock n Roll. Thanks to TheFullForcePodcast for the heads up.

Ripper-Firefly.jpg

So awesome man...😎✌️

Really happy with this 2023 line up!  

4 hours ago, Outsiders said:

I'm talking about the original Dreadnoks...  Zartan, Zarana, Zandar, Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Monkeywrench, and Thrasher.

So you want to see an eight-pack? Has Hasbro ever gone higher than five?

5 hours ago, Outsiders said:

I feel like there’s no reason to rush it and these will probably sell better as singles.  Plus they were singles originally.  

And if you want Dreadnocks as a set why stop at the first two teams?  Why not just do all of them, or why not just do the original 3?  Doing the exactly the first two waves of them but not wave 3 on seems arbitrary.  And while I’m most excited to complete the original 3 I know there are plenty of others who are most excited to see a Road Pig.  

8 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

And while I’m most excited to complete the original 3 I know there are plenty of others who are most excited to see a Road Pig.  

Lenny Panzica being the most noteworthy of those people.

2 hours ago, Satam said:

So you want to see an eight-pack? Has Hasbro ever gone higher than five?

Do it as a family 3 set with Zartan, Zarana, Zandar and a 5 pack with Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Monkeywrench, and Thrasher.

Zartan and Thrasher can also be done with their vehicles.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Do it as a family 3 set with Zartan, Zarana, Zandar and a 5 pack with Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Monkeywrench, and Thrasher.

Zartan and Thrasher can also be done with their vehicles.

Why not make it a family 4-pack and include Zanya?

3 hours ago, Satam said:

Why not make it a family 4-pack and include Zanya?

We could but when it comes to figures, I base it upon the RAH cartoons and the original Marvel comics.  Anyone who came on afterwards is second generation figures and not really part of the original mainstream.

Not big on the idea they will give us a more classic firefly after I cried for nights over the stupid Target exclusive one, but a Ripper figure seems like a welcome announcement. These figures are too hard to get and come out so few and between that trying to track down second Firefly might make me crash my jeep.