HasLab G.I. Joe Classified HISS Tank is LIVE!

JayC

8 hours ago, Satam said:

I think there's a good chance they still will. Not necessarily an unlock but a final "thank you."

You know that they sell tshirts at the Hasbro pulse website right?

3 minutes ago, Canes05 said:

H.I.S.S haslab is 16,700 backers  wonder if hasbro might add another tier after SDCC 

I wish they would, but I doubt it. Orders have EXTREMELY slowed down now though since everything is unlocked. If they added another level I could see it really bumping up orders again. Even if they put it at 20,000 I could see it happening with the amount of time left. 

• Thanks 1

Emily from the Hasbro G.I. Joe brand team has posted up this image from the Hasbro booth at SDCC showing off a painted model for the new G.I. Joe Classified Haslab H.I.S.S. Tank.

The tank along with all it's stretch goals where unlocked and fully funded when the Haslab campaign surpassed 16 backers the other week. The campaign still has over 26 days to go before it ends, so if you want to back it there is still time. Right now it has 16,821 backers.

Painted-HISS.jpg

Shown below via Brandon Wong are images from the Hasbro booth at the 2022 SDCC Preview Night event showing the newly funded G.I. Joe Classified Haslab H.I.S.S. Tank. The tank along with all it's stretch goals where unlocked and fully funded when the Haslab campaign surpassed 16 backers the other week. The campaign still has over 26 days to go before it ends, so if you want to back it there is still time.

GIJoe-Hiss-Tank-01.jpg

GIJoe-Hiss-Tank-02.jpg

GIJoe-Hiss-Tank-03.jpg

GIJoe-Hiss-Tank-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shown below via thegreattonino is a behind-the-scenes look at the hand-painted prototype for Hasbro's G.I. Joe Classified Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank Driver figure which will be included with the latest G.I. Joe Haslab campaign. Tony is a Master Model Artist working on the project for Hasbro.

With just over 9 days to go before the G.I. Joe Classified H.I.S.S. Tank campaign ends, it currently has 18,071 backers. The campaign is fully funded and all stretch goals have been unlocked for it.

BTS-Hiss-Tank-Driver 1.jpg

BTS-Hiss-Tank-Driver 2.jpg

BTS-Hiss-Tank-Driver 4.jpg

BTS-Hiss-Tank-Driver.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 8/6/2022 at 12:10 PM, JayC said:

Shown below via thegreattonino is a behind-the-scenes look at the hand-painted prototype for Hasbro's G.I. Joe Classified Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank Driver figure which will be included with the latest G.I. Joe Haslab campaign. Tony is a Master Model Artist working on the project for Hasbro.

With just over 9 days to go before the G.I. Joe Classified H.I.S.S. Tank campaign ends, it currently has 18,071 backers. The campaign is fully funded and all stretch goals have been unlocked for it.

BTS-Hiss-Tank-Driver 1.jpg

BTS-Hiss-Tank-Driver 2.jpg

BTS-Hiss-Tank-Driver 4.jpg

BTS-Hiss-Tank-Driver.jpg

Very nice... I will be backing in the next few days!😀✌️